Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Now Is The Acceptable Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Is The Acceptable Time (159 Views)

Now Is The Acceptable Time! / ............now Is The Acceptable Time / Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Acceptable Time by Righteousness89(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
2Cor 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

No one knows what the next minute, hour, day or Month holds. Mr. Death gives no notice. Not Everyone that saw THISDAY is alive right now. Not Everyone Alive this moment will see the end of Today.
Death gives no respect to anyone. Man, woman, Wealthy, poor,etc.

Luke 12:16-20
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

This Very Moment in which we have Breathe in us is the Moment of Salvation.. Do not delay! Your life is not in your Hands.. Those who have died today cannot make Amends..

Everyone of us will live forever. The decision we make here on Earth will decide where we will spend our forever.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

TODAY is The day of Salvation..
TODAY is The day to Make Amends
Let's Make good use of the privilege of life..

Surrender to JESUS CHRIST..
Accept JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR.

Flee from Sin and Unrighteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 15, 2019 / Sex Before Christian Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.