Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje (8455 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje / Video: Kano Youths Defies Police Order, Protest Against Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Mrcomedimatic: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Appeal Court Kaduna division has set Monday 11th November 2019 for hearing and adoption of the brief of arguments on the Kano Governorship Election Petition between Engr Abba K Yusuf, his party the PDP and Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and the All Progressive Congress.

The parties in the suit were notified on Thursday by the Appeal Court.

The Appeal Court has up to 30th November 2019 to pronounce judgment on the petition.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/breaking-news-appeal-court-fixes-date-to-hear-abba-suit-against-ganduje/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by mnjdwsxcvy: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
his party the PDP and Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and the All Progressive Congress.

The parties in the suit were notified on Thursday by the Appeal Court. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Myhusband(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
dead case grin

if I'm Abba I will just move on and wait for next election. judiciary and legislature strength had been weakened from 1999 though but from 2019 we have audio legislature and judiciary

nothing good come out from Babylon, if Ganduje who should be facing fraudulent offences was reelected and rigged inn, Abba should know he's fighting a dead case

I wonder the criteria that people considered to called Buhari an integrity man

11 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Jestin: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
PDP should accept defeat
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Tonysmith4sure(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Majornuggets(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
All Na wash, Kano people should accept their fate. Gandollars is going no where grin
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by shamsin6300(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Going 2b interesting
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by NORSYK(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
There won't be any surprise here.... It's quite difficult to unseat a sitting governor in Nigeria
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
ok oo. We are watching

We ship your goods from china(1688, aliexpress and alibaba) to Nigeria cheaper and faster.
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by thundafire: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just as supreme Court did so shall Appeal follow suit
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Daviddson(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
This case will be finally decided at the Supreme Court and I expect Abba Yusuf to win, unless the Justices have sold their conscience or they don't read newspaper or watch TV to have seen the brazen impunity Ganduje unleashed on PDP supporters on the supplementary election day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Sanemind(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Are you in need of New Hard drive that will have HIGH DEFINITION MOVIES INSIDE?
Number is on my signature, lets talk now can deliver to any state
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by realstars: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
I see bro Ganduje packing his load out of a beautiful mansion to another small bungalow like mansion type in the village.
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Advocate500: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Myhusband:
dead case grin

if I'm Abba I will just move on and wait for next election. judiciary and legislature strength had been weakened from 1999 though but from 2019 we have audio legislature and judiciary

nothing good come out from Babylon, if Ganduje who should be facing fraudulent offences was reelected and rigged inn, Abba should know he's fighting a dead case

I wonder the criteria that people considered to called Buhari an integrity man
they considered the number of zombies that is following him up north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by BabangidaHamza(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daviddson:
This case will be finally decided at the Supreme Court and I expect Abba Yusuf to win, unless the Justices have sold their conscience or they don't read newspaper or watch TV to have seen the brazen impunity Ganduje unleashed on PDP supporters on the supplementary election day.
Can u show us some convincing evidences plz? Mind u am from Kano, am waiting for ur evidences pls

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by mrvitalis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is just a waste of time
.supreme court has said win no matter how you win just win

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by opalu: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABBA Gida Gida
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Asnafsaeed(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mutunena, wai ya maganar kofar Mata flyover wanda ankayi signing tun 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Can u show us some convincing evidences plz? Mind u am from Kano, am waiting for ur evidences pls
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by adioolayi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not sure for either party....the judiciary seems to be awake for some days now....removing senators and house of rep members left, right and centre. We dey wait

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Temptee101(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked

This Ganduje resemble highway robber and hardened criminal

Very ugly thing even with all the stolen dollars

Spits
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Passionate888: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ganduje might go
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Passionate888: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Another potential 'denoted' and 'CHIP WHIP' candidate spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by garfield1: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daviddson:
Perception is our biggest problem.you expect judges to make decision based on public opinion and media reports and not hard facts.sorry

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by garfield1: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

This Ganduje resemble highway robber and hardened criminal

Very ugly thing even all the stolen dollars

Spits
But he performs more than ikpeazu your governor and loots less

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by webngnews: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by aksule(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just have to agree with those who reasoned that the judgement is a forgone conclusions by those watching the various judgements on governorship elections so far. The idea is "be declared as elected" and those against should go to court.
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by DMerciful(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Seems people are not interested in this case because they know the judiciary is compromised. GEJ made people become interested in elections but its beginning to wane. Bubu and his cabals killing institutions!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Unveils Convention Hashtag, Says ‘Party Is United As Ever’ / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms / A Building Collapses In Abuja Kills Three (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.