Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election (2618 Views)

Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2019
-
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2019
-
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by KingAzubuike(f): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
MrMicholo:

Which money?? He is the richest medical doctor from Africa!! Even as a private citizen, he has carried out more projects than most state governor.. Research nah
You we are still working on your case okay... I was given an update on Friday and I can show you the letter if you want .
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
festacman:
What does Dr. Maduka know about the political jungle of Anambra State? Being a medical doctor is not enough but sticking around humbly for a while and learning the rope critically before attempting to climb the throne is key.

Sounds interesting.
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by MrMicholo(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You we are still working on your case okay... I was given an update on Friday and I can show you the letter if you want .
Hello ma'am, I wish I understand what case you're referring to. And I do not know what 'case' you had with the former user of this account but it is now been used for campaign purposes only...

We pray you understand and hold on till when the original owner takes over the activities of the account.. Thank you.
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
MrMicholo:

Hello ma'am, I wish I understand what case you're referring to. And I do not know what 'case' you had with the former user of this account but it is now been used for campaign purposes only...

We pray you understand and hold on till when the original owner takes over the activities of the account.. Thank you.
Something must be wrong with you or something. Aren't you the person that came with your korofo soldiers to owokoniran street claiming you were looking for someone? Now that you are almost finished and in big trouble you want to run away or what?
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by MrMicholo(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Something must be wrong with you or something. Aren't you the person that came with your korofo soldiers to owokoniran street claiming you were looking for someone? Now that you are almost finished and in big trouble you want to run away or what?
Ma/Sir, I wish I can help you... This account is now being used for the governorship campaign of Dr. Godwin Maduka( managed by trendingist.ng).. The individual you are referring to, I think is no longer online cuz of some issues...
But we will surely pass down your message.
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by SarkinYarki: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2019
googi:
I love Maduka and what he has done with his money in Nigeria. He fought his employer in US for discrimination as most successful professionals experience in Foreign land.

The windfall from that case was wisely invested in the US and Nigeria.

It is a little disappointing that he had this motive to run for office and become a politician.

All of us cannot be politicians, God created each of us for individual task and Maduka is doing fine, even better than most politicians.

Eh, If I have to choose between him and the headless hustlers running around today, he would get my vote.

Link to case
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by Xisnin(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2019
BeachTime:
In addition to uninterrupted power and ID database , I think government should collect and own all lands , and abolish freehold land ownership . Lands should be sold in large acres to building developers and/or custom built home owners that meet the building codes. Lease the lands for 10 to 20 years with option of renewal,plus ,strict building codes .
I think the current system of freehold landownership is one of the reasons Nigeria is disorganized and underdeveloped .
Ridiculous.
You want only party members to become landlords while the citizens become forced tenants.
It will never happen.
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
-
Re: Is The American Based Nigerian Doctor Contesting For The Coming Anambra Election by dochenaj: 2:06am On Nov 29, 2019
BeachTime:
In addition to uninterrupted power and ID database , I think government should collect and own all lands , and abolish freehold land ownership . Lands should be sold in large acres to building developers and/or custom built home owners that meet the building codes. Lease the lands for 10 to 20 years with option of renewal,plus ,strict building codes .
I think the current system of freehold landownership is one of the reasons Nigeria is disorganized and underdeveloped .
You're completely wrong about this, and that has informed your very skewed and defective approach to solving the problem, cos when you fail to get the root cause of a phenomenon you would always proffer faulty solutions.

The reason Nigeria is disorganized is because we have developed a culture of doing things wrongly and we don't give a shit about the effect of our actions in the long run.

Building codes and strict guidelines on the kind of buildings to erect in certain areas can be enforced by the government but we don't care.

Did you know there is a ministry of lands, housing and urban development that could ensure the original plan of a city is followed but they look the other way, take bribes and authorize illegal structures, and the cycle has continued till unfortunately we are neck deep in the rut that it will take a lot of sacrifice to get things straight again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Mega Ongoing Project In Nigeria / Just In: David Ibiyeomie Tells His Church Who To Vote | 2023 Election | APC / To The Idiots Supporting Emefile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.