Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday (454 Views)

MOON SIGHTING: Saudi Arabia Continues Fasting, Declares Monday For Salah / Govt Declares Monday Work Free / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by Wavygist: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Monday November 11th as public holiday to mark the 2019 Eid-ul-Mawlud in commemoration of the birthday of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director Press and Public Relations of the Ministry of Interior, announced this in a statement released in Abuja today Thursday November 7th.

He said the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion and enjoined them to live within the virtues and teachings of the Prophet.

See more here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/11/07/fg-declares-monday-november-11th-public-holiday/

Lalasticlala

Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by khallebb(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
There is hunger everywhere. If you think I'm lying. Just tell somebody on WhatsApp please can you do me a favor? If that person don't stop chatting with you eh, let my preeq bend.
Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
There is hunger everywhere. If you think I'm lying. Just tell somebody on WhatsApp please can you do me a favor? If that person don't stop chatting with you eh, let my preeq bend.
Are you speaking from experience?

That someone didn't do you a favor on Whatsapp doesn't mean that that applies to everyone else, so don't place an curse on your body part out of ignorance, for such things can be binding. As bad as things may be, people are still helping people even on Whatsapp, and I'm speaking from experience.

So it your ignorance that needs to bend not something else.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by khallebb(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you speaking from experience?

Yes
Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:

Yes
I thought as much, hence my modified post.
Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by khallebb(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
I thought as much, hence my modified post.
Stop defaming Jesus. Very soon, you'll become leprous.
Re: FG Declares Monday November 11th Public Holiday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:

Stop defaming Jesus. Very soon, you'll become leprous.
Lol!

JESUS IS KING!

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer From Pastor Shola Akande Over Sales Of Anointing Oil For 1M / Jesus Take The Wheel. / I Had This Serious Dream, Do You Know The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.