Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Cold Heart In Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cold Heart In Love (3446 Views)

Melting My Ceo Cold Heart - Feather's Stories / Deserted Heart In Desert / Mad In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
STORY BY CHIDEL LIBARY – FROM THE WRITER OF DREAM (ODEYA)

❤�Cold Hearts In love�❤

She’s a psycho part�

By Author Jenny

Not edited

Comedy/ romance

Episode 1

Selena pov

” Because of this cheap car ,you are ranting and shouting as if it was the whole universe i crashed “selena yelled angirly and the man stood there looking at her in shock

“Do you know who i am” the man asked

“Who are you” selena yelled back “forget this shining texcedo you are wearing,who know if it is even borrowed and your using it to show off,,am very sure people like you can never be rich “selena said
Earlier that day

arrhh stupid alarm,stupid time ,stupid day,everything is just stupid ,i stood up sluggishly and dragged me feet to the bathroom and began taking my bath looking like walking dead ,then i remembered i got a new job ,Well almost they said i should come today ,i just wish they can employ me ,i mean working in the biggest company in seoul is no joke ,i will be able to pay my rent and do many other things for my self ,i quickly dressed up my lazy self in a coperate outfit and went out

� D.Kings coperation�

Okay this was not the name of the company yesterday why has it been changed ,i walked into the comany and head straight to Mr .Alberto office,,the man who asked me to come today

“Good morning Mr Alberto”i said ,he smiled at me and signalled me to sit,,he dosent talk much,,

“Sir why is the name of the company being changed” i asked

“Well we are having a new boss,his name is Donald kings ,his parent owned the company before but it is now transferred to him,he is a strict man and that why he asked me to sack all the people working in the company before and employ new ones “mr alberto said

“Wow he is really strict “i said

“Yes and that why am going to employ you to work with me as his P A,am not sure i can handle him alone but with your help am sure we are good “mr Alberto said

“Thank you so much sir,am really greatful “i said exictedly

“You start by monday morning,and dress coperate while coming ,that’s the new boos orders ” mr alberto concluded

“i will sir”i said and left
Am so happy i got a real and good job now ,i cant wait to tell my bestfriend ella

�hi bestie ,ella said

�Guess what ,i asked her

�Hmmm,you just broke someones head Ella said

�C’mon ella dont spoil the fun ,i said forming annoyance

�Am sorry sweetie ,but you asked me to guess and you are good at breaking peoples head you know ,ella said

�Well ,i just got a job in the bigest company in seoul ,i screamed exictedly

�Wow,i cant believe someone really hired you ,am so happy for you this calls for a celebration ella said

�yes ,we need to celebrate ,you know what am coming later in the evening to pick you up but now i need to go and buy some working outfit

�Alright later

I got to my push and start car and entered it and drove to the boutique ,,after hours and hours of searching for clothes i finally found a good one with heels ,i have not wore heels before but since the new boss want coperate outfit i need to buy them,besides how hard could the shoe been ,,I left the boutique and went and to pick up ella ,we arrived at an expensive bar ,well not that i have the money but since the day i rescued the owner of the bar he told me to come anytime and drink as much as i want

“Are you seeing the car in our front”i asked ella

“Yes so beautiful and expensive am sure the owner will be very rich “ella said

“so pretty “i said admiring it and forgot i was still driving and the we heard a loud noise

“Omg ella i just smached the beautiful car”i said

“Ahhh we are doomed “ella said almost in tears ,I quickly rushed now with ella and a handsome dude in a black suit came down from the car and viewed it

“Have you seen what you commoners did to my car”he yelled

“We are sorry “ella said

“sorry ,will sorry fix the car,this car is worth more that the both of you”he said and the state hit me like a bomb that’s it

” Because of this cheap car ,you are ranting and shouting as if it was the whole universe i crashed “i yelled angirly and the man stood there looking at her in shock

“Do you know who i am” the man asked

“Who are you” i yelled back “forget this shining texcedo you are wearing,who know if it is even borrowed and your using it to show off,,am very sure people like you can never be rich “i said

“Selena its okay”ella said

I brought out the change in my bag which is not even enough to buy me one square meal and throw it to his face

“Lets go”i said to ella and entre my car ,since my is a push and start i had to hit the man’s car again

“Oops sorry”i said to him and drove off

And we started laughing
“Selena you are something else ,did you see the mans face”ella said and we continued laughing

“So what are we going to do ,am sure you have no dine with you”ella asked

“Yes ,but lets go get some ice cream ,i have a plan “i said ,soon we arrived at havilla ice cream and went in

“Give us the usual but two for each “i said to the ice cream seller ,While ella kept giving me the what are you doing look ,We took the two bowls of ice cream and sat down

“Ella once i say run you run “i said and she nodded

“RAT” “Run” i yelled and everybody in the ice cream shop ran out leaving their ice cream behind except for ella and i ,i even you the opportunity to add another bowl of ice ceam to mine ,we ran to my car entered and drove off laughing,,i turned on the music loudly playing Niki minaj “MEGATRON” and enjoying our ice cream

I JUST GOT A JOB ,I yelled happily ���
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
❤�COLD HEARTS INLOVE�❤
She’s a psycho �
By Author Jenny
Not edited
Romance /comedy
Episode 2
Selena pov
“Omg,am late on my first day ,,arrh i broke my alarm ,i quickly rushed into the bathroom took my bath and run out ,i wore my matching undies and the coperate dress i bought ,i dont do make up after that i carried my heels in my hand and some other things i needed in my handbag and rushed out barefoot ,i pushed my car and it started i threw my things in the car and drove to the company
On reaching there all the workers and employees were running about as if they were being chased ,”shit” i forgot to wear my shoe i ran back to my car and wear my heels and went to mr alberto office
“Good day sir “i said
“You came late,but i will handle you later the office opposite the boss own is yours “he said and tossed me the keys
“Get ready board meeting starts in 10 minutes “he said and hurried out
“wow this new boss is something else ,he is not even here but see the way everyone is behaving”
I hurried and went to my own office,,ahh this place look rich ,i started work immediately and arranged some stuffs,it was 10 mins already i adjusted my skirt and hair ,,i need to make a good impression with the new boss ,i walked into the board room and saw everybody standing i went and stand close to mr alberto ,,soon the door opened and some people came in and then another entered in and my eyes almost popped out
“I just got fired on my first day at work”i muttered ,,but how am i sure he is the boss,i quickly stand behind mr alberto so he cant see me and then the rude guy i smached his car went and sat down in the sit, the boss was suppose to sit down ,,ohh my life is over ,,he is the boss,and i smached my boss car and now i will be fired or even worse ,
“Sit” he said coldly and they all sat down except for mr alberto and i ,,after a long meeting of hours my legs were aching badly ,due to the heels i wore
“Mr alberto thanks for employing smart people but where is the other pA isnt she suppose to be here “The boss said
“oh she is here” Mr alberto said shifting so that evryone can see ,i looked up and met the boss gaze on me filled with suprises
“Ohh so she is the pA “he said and smiled evily while i stood there looking like someone who they poured cold water on
“So am mr Donald kings and the new boss,i dont keep room for laziness or lateness ,anyone who do such will be fired immedaitely he said and left
“He is really cold” i whisphered to mr alberto and he nodded ,everybody left the board room so did i ,i went back to my office thinking of what to do because am very he might sack me ,i check my duty roll and first thing was to serve him coffee ,i mixed the coffee and too it to his office and knocked
“come in”i heard and entered
“Your coffee sir”i said acting professional ,he looked at me and started laughing loudly ,okay i know he is trying to mock me
“Oh so the great tigress is working in my company “he said
“Dont worry i wont fire you” he said and sipped the coffee and spit it out immediately
“Too hot ,get me another one “he said and i left and brought another one
“Too sugary,get me another one “and i did
“Too watery,get me another one “and i did
“Too cold ,get me another one he said and i was already fuming in anger,,he want another coffee right ,i went i brought another one and poured good amount of my siliva in it and took it to him
“Perfect”he said and i smiled inwardly ,this guy thinks his smart ,i turned arround to leave
“I havent dismissed you miss selena” he said and i stopped ,damn i swear in my life i wont wear heels again ,i stood there like a statu and water began dropping from my eyes,,,I quickly pulled my shoe and held it in my hand
“Okay i have had enough of this nonsese,you are not going to boss and order me arround like you slave “i yelled at him
“I am boss miss selena and you must do what ever i say “he fired back
“Selena too hot
Selena too cold
Selena do this
Slenena do that “i mimicked him
“I am done with all this nonsense ,you can fire me i dont care ,but never your order me arround because of the chicken change you call money ,,and if u ever try make a single tears drop from my eyes in your life again ,,first i will cath you ,tie you to a pole ,starve you of food and water then beat you,,you see this your ugly face i will designed it more that nobody will recognise you i said and walked out of his office
Donald pov
Who is this girl and what kind of human being is she,,first she smached my car and now this ,,this worst part is she isnt even scared of me ,gosh she threatened me and even called me ugly ,,i quickly i picked the mirror and looked at myself,,how can she say am ugly ,she even want to beat me and ruin my face,,well we shall see,,she come back on her kneed begging and she must call me handsome
T b c
Am not suppose to post today its suppose to be hossy but you guys were not nice to her at all
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses

1 Share

Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
��COLD HEARTS INLOVE��
she’s a psycho�

By Author Jenny

Not edited

Romance/comedy

Episode 3

Selena pov
This is really not what i imagined my first day at work to be like, i was already packing my things to live the office when a message popped in my computer and its from mr rude ,i opened it

“GET READY TOMORROW WE ARE GOING FOR A BUSINESS AWARD ,DRESS NICE AND DONT NOT WEAR THOSE YOUR SHOES THAT LOOKS REJECTED ”

What?? this guy can’t be serious how can he call my shoes rejected ,he has luck that the shoes hurt my feet else i would wear them ,i hissed angrily and closed the laptop,, my head began hurting badly ,my vision were becoming blurly ,i ran to my car pushed it and drove home and injected myself and felt better after 2 hours ,,well that my life ,i feel that way anytime i go to an environment that i havent been before ,i have been battling with this sickness right from childhood and that why i left my parent and now stay alone until i met ella,shes the only one that knows about it apart from my parent and shes always there for me

I woke up feeling hungry because i was too weak to cook last night,i stood up from my bed and carried myself into the kitchen and started preparing sphagetti and meatballs my favourite ,after eating i took my bath and decided to rest since i will be going for the award in 3hours time

——————–
I wore a white short gown and flat shoes that matched with my hand bag ,brushed my hair and injected my self before leaving the house ,i was already at the door when the door bell ring i opened it and was two guys wearing black
“Hi”i said

“Miss selana,mr kings asked us to bring you to the venue “the first guy said and i nodded

I followed them and entered the cars ,it was so comfy and beautiful unlike my push and start ,soon we arrived at the venue cars were tropping in ,expensive ones ,,the door opened i came down and saw mr rude waiting for me ,he was wearing a white suit that was when it hit me,,,gosh were are wearing matching outfit ahhh we look like couples,,the thought of us being couples makes me want to puke already

“I have simple rules for you selena “he said and i rolled my eyes

“Do not eat anything in there
Do not say a word to anyone except me ,
Just smile always and make sure you always stay close to me “he said

“Do i make myself clear” he asked codly

“Duhhh” i said and he glared at me angrily

He put his hand arround my waist and walked it with camera flicking and reporters asking question

“seriously is there no other place you can put your hand apart from my waist “i whisphered

“There is nothing special about your over sized waits”he whispered back and i felt like punching him immediately

�Donald pov�

We walked in and i started greeting my business associate with selena close to who never stop talking,this girl is just something else and i dont know why i cant get rid of her ,everything i say or ask her to do is none of her business ,she dose what ever she want and even talk back at me,so much guts

“oh ma,i love your dress “she said to a lady

“thank you “the lady replied and smiled widely,i thought i told her not to talk to anyone

“Wow ,i love your necklace”she said to another woman

“Awwn thanks ,its from tiffany and co jewellery ” the woman replied back while i pinched selena to keep quite ,,oh yes she didnt keep quite ,this girl love getting on my nerves

� Selena pov�

After greeting a lot of people ,the award began and mr rude was called on stage and was awarded ,he gave a long and boring speech while people kept clapping for him but i didnt,,ahh finally they have began sharing food i was starving

“Hii”i said calling the waiter serving food

“Can you please sever me ,and can you please also wrap it up and not eating it here and one more thing i have extra stomach so double it “i said and the guy stared at me awkwardly before leaving
“let go”mr rude said approaching me
“Not yet am waiting for someone “i said

“Here you go ma”the waiter said and gave me the food

“Thank you”i said and left before mr rude could ulter a word

i walked to his car the driver opened it and we both entered

“i told you not to eat anything “he yelled furiously

“Well i didnt”i replied him

“Then what is in your hand”he asked pointing at the food i was holding

“Well you say do not eat anything in there,you didnt say i should not collect anything” i replied and began unwrapping the food ,,hummm ,so yummy ,i said and kept eating with the way mr rude was staring at me am sure he is hungry too

“Do you want some”is asked

“No”he replied codly

“Good because it wont even be enough for the both of us “i said and continued eating while he focused on his phone

“shit,how can this people think we are dating”he said and i started at him

“Shes not even my type”he said again and i quickly collected his phone and saw our piutures

“Gosh i cant date someone like you ,you are too ugly and rude for my liking”i said licking my lips

“Look who is talking,have you looked at your self you have flat ass and fallen boobs,i cant even pick you as a sult talk more of girlfriend “he fired back

“Oh trust me you are worst,you nose is flat and your ears are to big for your head ,have you seen your lips too,even the blind wont date you”i replied

“keep dreaming girls are always tripping and drolling over me anywhere i entre unlike you but i only Bleep and dispose”he said

“Am sure its girls that looks like ape that will droll over you ,you are not even close to the guys i hangout with ,,it is money that is covering a little part of your ugliness”i yelled and he kept mute

T b c

Cat and rat ���

READ MORE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+HEARTS+IN+LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
��COLD HEARTS INLOVE ��

By Author Jenny

Not edited

Episode 5

Donald pov

I held my cheecks that selena slapped, that girl is just too aggressive and rude ,how can she go to the extent of slapping me ,i never even ment what i said to her,i just wanted to taste her and i earned a slap

I think she has over stayed her welcome in this company ,i stormed out of my office angrily and i was shock to see selena lying lifelessly on the floor ,i quickly rushed to her and shaked her maybe this is one of her pranks but no response i looked at her face she really looks pale and sick ,i carried her in a bridal style and rushed to the car ,the employees kept looking at me like someone who is walking on water ,Same thing when i arrived at the hospital total shock was written on their faces ,well i dont blame them who wont be suprised to see Donald kings carrying a lady by himself to the hospital.
Selena was put on a strecher and rushed to the ward while i sat down in the waiting room

Selena pov
It’s been one week since i was discharged from the hospital ,things are not going well between me and donald he has returned back to his cold and arrogant self since we left the hospital

Flash back
I woke in an un familiar room ,i looked arround and saw that i was in the hospital ,i saw donald and the doctor talking

“Oh she awake “the doctor said coming towards me

“I want to go home” i said trying to sit up

“you just recovering selena”donald said

“I just want to go home”i said removing the things that were fixed in my body

“Selena why are you so stubborn”donald almost yelled

“dont worry mr kings this are just symptoms of her sickness”the doctor said while donald looked at him confused

“What do you mean doctor” donald asked

“Well she has a strange and rare sickness which …

“Enough doctor ” i yelled

“All i wanted to say is that she will have mood swings and get upset easily”the doctor concluded and left

“why did you tell him to stop,do you have any idea that i saved your miserable life”donald yelled

“Here we go again ,always rude and proud ,you saved my life so what?” i yelled back

“Are you the first guy that have saved someone’s life before ” i asked

“Selena is like you still dont get one thing ,i am your boss no matter what you have no right to talk to me that way except you want to spend the rest of your life in jail”donald yelled

“hahaha ,a boss that asked for a night before he could help his PA what kind of boss is that”i fired back

“Oh selena i cant believe you thought i was serious ,you are not my type like i always said it i cant choose you as one of my whores ,so dont let what i said get into your head ” donald said

“Selena i am allowing this one pass just because the doctor said it is as a result of your sickness,but if you ever talk to me in such manner ,,trust me you will hate me even more than you already did”

“Meet me in the car else you treck home yourself”he added and stormed out of the ward

Gosh that was scary ,nobody have ever threatened me that way, infact i am the one who normally threaten people and they fear me ,i ran to donald car because i had no money or anything with me execpt i want to sleep here

FLASH BACK ENDS

Right now am done with work for today ,i just have to go tell donald before leaving

I knocked on the door severally but no answer so i twisted the door knob and my jaw dropped at the sight of what i saw

Donald pounding in and out of a blonde hair girl p***y

“Shit” i yelled and the girl pulled up her skirt while donald wore his pants properly

“You may leave jane”he said to the girl while she pecked him on his cheek and she walked out not without giving me deadly stares

“Why didnt you knock miss selena”he said

“I did but you were too busy to hear me “i replied harshly

“What do you want ” he asked

“I want to tell you that am leaving”i replied

“Well you cant leave now ,there are still lots of work for you to do “donald said and started bringing out hip of files from his shelve

“You see these files they need to be arranged orderly he said and dropped them on the floor ,i couldnt talk or yell back because it’s almost end of month and i will be collecting my salary soon i really need the money so i need to act nice for now

I sat down of the floor packed my hair in a pony tail and started arranging the file while donald just sat there and kept watching me .”Why is this guy so rude ,he cant even help me arrange the files ,gosh and later he will say am not his type look at the ugly blondie that he brought to the office and was having sex with ,she too ugly just like him she has big lips and her eyes is not even well shaped ,and shes even showing off her fallen boobs while my own are perfectly standing and intact ,she has luck am not his girlfriend else i would have beaten hell out of her today ,why am i even upset ,yes am upset because they just defiled this office i wont be coming into his office again ,only God knows how many girls he have brought here and have sex with ,,ewwww am very sure they are all ugly , You are jealous my inner mind said ,,,oh no way am not jealous am just saying he should find a pretty girl just like me and not those ugly one �

it was getting really late and i was almost done so i texted danny to come pick me up my push and start have been having problems recently so i didnt bring it

I know you must be wondering who is danny well his full name is Daniel Hart ,i met him at the mall some days back and since then we have been friends ,he often calls and visit me and danny is also a doctor but i dont really know the hospital that he is working in

Soon i was done danny already texted me that he is outiside ,i stood up and so did donald he followed behind me am sure he is looking at my ass “pervert” i muttered

“I should drop you at home its late already”Donald said

“No thanks” i replied

“You are just…

Before donald could finish his statement rushed to danny and hugged him ,he was shocked at first but later returned the hug ,he opened the door for me and i entered and sat down

Hahaha i almost laughed my ass out when i saw the look on donald face ,i will give out all the money i have saved for my hospital bill just to see the look on his face over and over again
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
��COLD HEARTS INLOVE��
She’s a psycho �

By Author Jenny

Not edited

Donald pov

I watched them as they drove out of sight.
So she even has a boyfriend ,he is not even handsome than me and later she will say i have flat nose and big ears ,did she see that guys nose talk more off his ears they are way bigger than mine ,i angrily entered my car and drove home ,i entered everywhere was quite as usual ,i feel so hungry i went straight to the kitchen no food and it was empty,I wanted to shout when i remembered i fired the maids i had to sleep on an empty stomach

Selena pov

I was done preparing for work ,When i heard a car horn ,i knew it was danny ,i quickly checked myself one again in the mirror before heading out ,danny droped me off at the hospital while i rushed into the company because i was two minutes late and i knew donald will complain even if it is one minute ,i rushed to my office when a mail popped in my screen and it was from donald he asked me to see him in his office

i walked to his office and knocked and waited for his reply before entering because i dont want to watch another life pron today

“Good morning sir “i greeted

“You came two minutes late today selena”he said strictly

“Am sorry sir” i replied politely ,this guys has luck that i really need money i thought

“So selena i wanted to ask do you know where i can find a good cook “he asked

“Yes sir ,but how much are you willing to pay”i asked

“Fifty ,hundred ,she should just name her price i really need a good cook ,its being long i ate good food “he replied

“Wow so you are willing to pay such money to the cook “i asked in disbelief

“Yes ,so who is the cook and when can i meet her”he asked

“Well i am the cook”i replied while he stared at me in shock

“Selena do you have any idea that to be a cook you must move into my house and stay with me “donald asked

“Yes ” i replied

“Okay so i will take you home now pack your things and take you to my house “he said and i nodded while he kept looking at me in shock,well i know he will be shocked but the money is all i need ,i just want to be free from this sickness and i have to work hard and pay the bills myself

Soon we arrived at my house i went in and donald followed he sat down in the sitting room while i went in and began packing my stuffs,i quickly texted ella and told her about the new develoment and she was happy while i texted danny not to
pick me up that i will be going on a trip and would be back

Soon we arrived at donald house the gate was opened and he drove in ,some maids quickly rushed and carried my things while i followed him quietly the house is magnificent and it made me remembered my family ,we entered the sitting room and my jaw dropped ,it was all white the wallpapers,couch and tiles everything white which made it look like a mimi heaven

“Lucia take her to the room close to mine “he ordered one of the maid

“Quick question will i be wearing this uniform”i asked pointing to lucia

“No “he replied and i followed her upstairs ,she gave me the key to the room and left immediately before i could say a word

i opened the door and entered the room is beautiful with king size bed and well furnished room better than the one i live in,i quickly arranged my clothes in the closet and began un dressing when the door opened and i quickly covered my boobs with my hands even though i was still wearing bra while donald faced another direction immediately

“Am sorry “he said,wow donald said his sorry ,wonderful

“its okay ” i replied

“I wanted to know if you like the room and am really hungry ” he said

“I love the room and i will cook something immediately “i replied and he left ,i quickly locked the door UnCloth and went to the sitting room the kitchen was easy to locate i checked where he kept food stuffs and everything was there so i began cooking

Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
❤� COLD HEARTS INLOVE�❤
Shes a psycho �
By Author Jenny
Not edited
Episode 7
After eating and serving donald his own food ,we both went to our seperate rooms without a word ,i heard the door bell but i just ingroned and layed on my bed ,starring at nothing,i wonder how my life just changed in few days before i use to be this fun filled girl who loves pranks and looks for trouble and now am a PA and a cook to the world most arrogant jerk
I was about to dose off when i heard loud moans coming from the room close to mine and i knew donald is at it again with one of his slut that guy will never change he didnt even care if i was in this house ,i used my pillow to cover my ears trying to sleep
I felt really cold ,my eyes were heavy and red ,my body was burning and i was weak ,i turned and looked at my time it was midnight ,i quickly crawled on the floor and went to the place i kept my injection and injected my self and slept off on the cold floor
I woke up due to the sound of my alarm and i felt so much better ,last night i felt like i would die any minute am tired of going through constant pain i just need to be free soon ,i stood up from the floor my body ache badly ,i quickly took a shower and went downstairs to prepare breakfast ,after preparing the breakfast i hurridely ate mine and kept donalds own on the dining and went to prepare for work , it have only 15 minutes remaining to be at work ,i grabbed my things and went downstairs ,i havent seen donald ,i check the food on the dining and saw that he has already eating it i peeped through the window and saw that his car is no more there and that was when i realised he left already,that guy is just wicked he couldnt even give me a lift , i stormed out angrily and took a cab
I need to really teach donald and his slut a lesson
After work ,i left immediately to the mall and got some things i will need and even got tiny rats,they were packed in a cage for me ,i have special plans for them
I took my phone and downloaded scary sounds like those ones used in horror movies ,i quickly connected my phone to a small speaker and hid it in donald room
And went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner
Later donald came back he head upstairs and came back wearing a casual outfit that fits him properly ,we sat down in the dining and ate in silence as usual and both head upstairs after that ,i waited for an hour first before striking ,i cut some wires that led to donald room light and layed on my bed innocently
Donald pov
I lay on my bed thinking when suddenly the lights in my room goes of and on ,but i ignored it ,the same thing repeated and at the same time i started hearing sounds like the house was being hunted by ghost ,fear gripped me and i held my pillow tightly ,it contined and soon heavy rain started falling with lightenings and the sound increased ,all my life i have never been so scared , i ran out of the bed and kocked on selena’s door
“What are you doing here sir “she asked
Before i could reply the door of my room slammed loudly scaring the hell out of me,i quickly pushed selena out of the way and jumped on her bed using the duvet to cover my self properly
“Sir you know you cant sleep here”she said
“Selena this house is hunted “i said
“What” she replied shocked
“Am sure you have something to do with it,it has never happened before and you showed up everything changed “i said
“Oh sir ,i know why just happened ,it means you have sinned against nature “selena said
“What do you mean”i asked
“Sir i read it in a nigerian novel that when you sinned against nature you will be hunted and killed except you please the gods”selena answered ,and fear gripped me when she mentioned death i really dont want to die now
“how do i please them”i asked her
“Well i read you will buy two big chickens that are well prepared and give it to someone who stays with you “she replied
“selena are you sure this is going to work,hope is not some fetish story”i asked
“That is all i know ,except you want to wake up and find out you are a ghost tomorrow”she said and fear gripped me the more
“Selena i give you a free day tomorrow ,i am going to buy the chicken and you will eat it just to and beg nature for me “i said and she nodded
Selena pov
i woke up this morning and donald was not on the bed anymore,i really scarec him last night ,and the rain that fell really helped me make things perfect ,i took my bath and went down stairs to meet a well garnished and well cooked chicken on the dining waiting for me ,my throat was wattery already
“selena those are the chickens please tell them to forgive me “donald said in a pleading tone and went to the sitting room
,I took the chicken to the sitting room dropped them on the floor together with a chilled drink,i washed my hands in a bowl and began devoring the chicken
“Eat on selena ,beg them “donald kept telling me
Donald pov
This selena i a funny girl and a psycho part ,putting speaker in my room , Dis able the lights and playing scary records,she thought i will fall for that ,she thinks she can scare me ,she has really forgotten that am Donald kings,i laughed inside me when she mentioned two chickens ,she should have just said she wants to eat chicken ,i had to play along just to see what shes up to,i cant even stop laughing
She want to play a game that she cant finish,well let the best gamer wins,,if only she knew what is in the chicken that shes eating
T B C

read more here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+HEARTS+IN+LOVE
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
�� COLD HEARTS INLOVE ��
Shes a psycho�
By Author Jenny
Not edited
Episode 8
Selena pov
I finshed one chicken but i wasnt able to finish the second one
“Dont worry sir am sure they have heard your prayers now,i cant eat anymore”i said
“Okay “he said and faced the tv
soon i felt a sharp pain in my stomach i stood up immediately and ran to the bathroom ,gosh i think i ate to much
“Selena am hungry”donald yelled
I walked out of the bathroom holding my stomach which was paining me badly and entered the kitchen then began preparing food for donald
It up to five times i have ran to the bathroom and donald kept looking at me without uttering a word and i think he is up to something ,i served him his food and went upstairs ,i opened donald room and search if i could see anything but i didnt then i remembered ella one gave me drugs for running stomach ,i quickly ran to my room and found it there then i took it and lay down
I know donald is responsible for this ,i strongly believe he is but how did he find out i thought he was really scared yesterday ,so he thinks this is the best way to revenge right ,,i ones heard that donald is afraid of rats ,well mr alberto once told me
i quickly ran down stairs and peeped and donald was still eating ,i took the rat cage to his room and released it both on his bed too ,i ran back to my room and waited already laughing out my ass
I heard the loudest scream in my entire life and my room door opened immediately
“Selena how could you “donald yelled and i pretended i was waking up from sleep
“What did i do sir”i said yawning
“You put rats in my room right”he asked
“Huh ” i pit my hands on my chest in pretense
“Omg sir this is very dispicable of you how can you accuse me of such illegal and heartbreaking crime”i said in a mocking tone
“Oh selena you dont know who you are dealing with” donald yelled
“I am so sorry but i am not guilty of the crime i said i a serious tone “i replied and he left my room immediately and i bursted out laughing
“Selena you dont know who you are dealing with”i mimicked and continued laughing
A message popped in my screen and it was ella she wanted us to hangout
I quickly took my bath dressed and head out
“You mean he yelled that way “ella asked in between her laugh and i nodded
“So what about danny”ella asked
“His fine he called me last night”i replied
“You know you dont have to keep lying to him,just tell him the truth he is a nice guy”ella said and i reasoned with her
” I will tell him when i get home “i replied her
“I have to go home now ,i need to prepare dinner”i said while ella hugged me and we went our separate ways
I opened the door and donald was in the sitting room
“Were are you coming from selena”he asked
“I went out “i replied and head upstairs
“You dont walk out when am talking to you selena “he said and i stopped
“Who did you go out with “he added
“A friend “i answered
“Male or female”he asked
“Male “i replied and his face changed immediately
Before he could talk again i quickly placed my phone on my ear like someone answering call
“Oh honey am home ”
“Awwn i miss you more,i had a great time”
“I love you too baby ”
“Kisses” muah �
I brought down my phone from the fake call and looked at donald he was already red in anger but why is he upset ,i thought he said am ugly
“what were you saying sir” i asked
” Next time you take permission before leaving this house”he yelled and i ran to my room laughing
I changed my clothes and went to prepare dinner ,i served donald his meal
” selena “he yelled and i went to the dining
“Sit” he said and i dragged a chair out and sat down
“eat”he said and i took the spoon ,i cant believe he thinks i added something in the food
I took the first spoon and that was when i realised i did a great job in the cooking ,i took another spoon and began eating his food when he quickly dragged the food from me and began eating
“Sir i thought you asked me to eat the food”i said
“no i said taste it”he added
“So selena is your boyfriend handsome”he asked
“Yes very handsome “i replied smiling
“So is he handsome than me”he asked
“Hahahaha ,i cant compare you to him ,you are not even close ,he is the most handsome guy i have ever seen “i said and donald faced his food
Soon the door bell rang ,and i went to open it ,a girl cat walked in and ran to donald ,he stood up and started kissing her immediately ,,which was soo gross
He lifted her up and placed he on the dining and began squeezing her boobs
This guy is such a jerk how can he bring his slut to make love infront of me ,i went upstairs immediately so i wont hear those two moans
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
��COLD HEARTS INLOVE��
Shes a psycho�
By Author Jenny
Not edited
Episode 9
Donald pov
I woke up took my breakfast and left for work not without calling animal control
I stepped into my office and saw someone sitting there comfortable
“Mom”i yelled
“Son “she replied and hugged me back
“Okay what is going on son,you have never gone to work late “my mom said
“I had to take care of some issues”i replied and she stared at me suspiciously
“Well am going to your house tell your cook to prepare something for me” she said
And i quickly called selena and my mom kept looking at me suspiciously
“Mom spill it”i said looking at her and she laughed
“Who did you just speak with”she asked
“My cook”i replied and she nodded
“Do you have a girlfriend “mom asked
“mom can we talk about that at home “i replied
“By the way how is dad and you didnt tell me you were coming “i asked
“Well your dad is fine ,i missed you so i decided to come spend some days with you”mom replied
“Were are your laugages”i asked
“In my car ” she replied
“I have called my driver and he will be here to pick you up,i will try my best to finish things up here and meet you at home ” i said and she smiled
For all i know my mom has plans ,she is a really busy and classic woman who dosent joke with business and all of a sudden she came here all in the name of she miss me
Selena pov
Donald called me and asked me not to come to work that his mom will be coming over and i should prepare something really delicious for her ,,the door bell rang when i was done cooking i removed my hair net apron and gloves then head to the door
I opened the door and saw a good looking woman in her 50’s she was wearing an expensive designed outfit with shining earing and her makeup neatly done ,i must say she is expensive and beautiful
“Good day ma,come in”i said politely and she smiled and walked in while the maids carried her bag
“You must be selena”she asked and i nodded
“You are really pretty”she said touching my hair and i blushed
“Why dont you take a shower ma then i will sever your food “i said and she went upstairs
Well shes friendly i thought she will be those strict mom ,since donald is strict himself
Soon she came down and sat down in the dining and began eating
“Eat with me”she said and i just sat down and joined her
“So you are donald cook”she asked for the third time
“Actually ma am his cook and PA “i replied and her eyes nearly popped out
“Wow” she said “And stop calling me ma it makes me feel old call me kate “she added
“Ok ma….Sorry kate”
“So selena do you like my son”she asked and i chocked on the food i was eating and then she handed me water
“So kate tell me about work”i said changing the topic
“Dont change the topic selena “she said
“No offence ma but donald is a complete jerk ,he is so rude and proud and he is even scared of rats”i blurted out then use my palm to cover my mouth
“Oops sorry” i said and kate stared at me in awe
“Oh selena you love donald”she said
“No way, of all people is donald ,naa impossible ,he is a huge flirt “i said and kate smiled
“Thanks for the meal selena i really enjoyed it”kate said
“my pleasure kate ” i said
Me and kate sat down in the sitting room talking and laughing about random stuffs before donald came in while i went to the dining and served dinner and we all sat down eating
“She really beautiful you know”kate said to donald
“Who “donald asked
“Selena of course “his mom replied and donald began laughing sarcastically
i picked one of the meatballs in my food and stoned donald with it while his mom stared at us in shock ,Donald also picked from his food and stoned me back with it and his mom began laughing
I angrily picked the cake close to me and smached it on donald face and he picked his too and smached it on my hair and face ,i left the dining immediately and donald followed behind me ,we kept pushing each other on who to reach his or her room first , i entered my room and slammed the door loudly while donald did the same but his own was more louder ,i opened my door and slammed him more loudly and he did the same too until we were tired and stopped
When i was door cleaning ,someone knocked my door and it was kate she held my hand and dragged me out ,i was only wearing my nighties without bra or pant she opened donald room and pushed me inside and locked the door immeditely
“This house has a lot of pest i need to put insecticide so sleep there tonight “kate yelled and left
Omg am finished�
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
��COLD HEARTS INLOVE��
Shes a psycho�
By Author Jenny
Not edited
Episode 10
Donald pov
I came out of the bathroom with a towel tied arround my waist when i heard my door slammed close ,i saw selena in my room anf i heard my mom telling her to sleep her tonight that she needs to put insecticide in the house
I knew it,i knew my mom had her own plans of coming to my house ,i looked at selena in her nighties ,she boobs were standing firm and pointing through the night gown she was wearing ,she saw looking extremely sexy her shape was more visible her slender legs and full hips ,what kind of nightie is this i could see almost all her body she am 100% percent sure shes not wearing pant ,my eyes went back to her boobs and she quickly used her hands to cover them
“What are you looking at”she yelled
“Nothing” i managed to say ,i cant believe i could get this attracted to selena
She quickly climbed on my bed and used the duvet to cover her self ,i climbed on the bed too and backed her
“No matter what ,dont come close”she said and i chuckeld
Soon i moved close to her and used my butt to push hers
“You are looking for trouble mr kings “she yelled she also used her butt to push me but hers was really soft ,i had to stay strong else she would have pushed me to the floor
I regained my position and rushed her with my butt really hard that she landed on the floor and winked in pain ,I quickly rushed to her and helped her up in the process my hands brushed her soft boobs and she stared at me in anger
“Pervet”she muttered and we lay back ,this is going to be a really long night
“Mr kings i think you should sleep on the floor ,i really have bad sleeping habbit when am not on my own bed” she said
“What i should sleep on the floor in my house ,you must be joking selena ,why dont you sleep on the floor”i replied back
“I might get sick” she answered but i dint reply her back ,soon i heard her snoring gently and i was beginning to sleep when i felt something landed on my d**k it was selena’s leg and i yelled in pain and placed my hand there
Selena woke up immediately she heard me shout
“Selena you have killed me “i yelled and when she saw where my hand is she knew what she did
“Oops sir am sorry but i told you “she said and i glared at her angrily
“Should i massage it “she said quietly and i gave her a deadly glare
“WTF are you serious right now selena”i yelled at her and she kept mute
I carried all the pillow and create a huge fence between us and we slept off
i woke up early and selena was laying upside down with her legs in the air she does really have a bad sleeping habit i entered the bathroom and did my business when i came out selena was no more there and the bed was now neatly arranged
and i began preparing for work not without remembering last night and laughing part of me keeps telling me that she did it intentionally
Selena pov
Last night was really something else ,i woke up when i heard noise in the bathroom i qickly arranged the bed and opened the door and it opened ,i went downstairs kate was preparing breakfast and she asked me to go prepare for work
Soon i was done i head out and kate told me donald left already ,i head out and kate called me back
“Take this is donald meal make sure you give him “she said and handed me a flag ,kate arranged my hair properly before i left
I arrived at the company and many workers kept asking which i answered politely
Donald did not sent for me through out ,it was lunch time i took the food to his office and knocked and he asked me to come in
“Sir i brought lunch”i said and his eyes light up immediately
“How am i sure you didnt put anything in the food taste it”he said and i did
“Sir i need to see a doctor now and i wont be back till evening can i go”i asked and he nodded
Well i have gathered some money that i could go for treatment, i took the adress dr lucas gave me
I arrived at the hospital and i was directed to the doctors office i knocked and went in and my jaw dropped immediately DANNY
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Shes a psycho�

By Author Jenny

Not edited

Episode 11

Selena pov

“Danny” i yelled

“Selena what are you doing here”he asked in shock

“I have an appointment with the doctor” i replied

“Well when did you come back from your urgent journey “he asked

” Lets talk about that later ,how come you are here” i asked

“I thought i told you am a doctor and this is one of my hospitals”he said smiling

“What ” i yelled in shock
If this is one of danny hospitals that means he must be very rich too

“Soo you are the lady with the rare disease “he asked and my face went down immediately

“Hey you dont have to feel bad ,am here for you”he said holding my hands which was kinda really awkward

“So i have some money with me which i can give you to start the treatment and then later i will run arround and get the rest” i said and he stared at me

“Oh come on selena ,i dont need a dine to save the life of someone i love “he said and my eyes nearly popped out

“selena since the day i saw you ,i already loved you and i think nature is trying to bring us together “danny said tucking my hair behind my ears

“Please accept me and i will treat you free and for this five months of your treatments i promise to be by your side “he said

“Wait i dont get you five months for what?i asked

“Well your disease take five month to be treated out and within that five months you are not suppose to do any hard work else it will lead to constant fainting and some other minor complications “he said and i felt tears gathered in my eyes

“Selena just be mine ,move in with me and i promise to treat you well “he said

“i want to go home “i said finally

“I dont stay there anymore”i said and he stared at me

“Well you will direct me to where you stay now “he said and dragged my hands and we head out,everywhere was so dark ,i never knew it was this late already ,i checked my phone and saw 20 miss calls form donald am sure he must be really pissed by now

After all the directions i gave to danny ,we soon arrived at donald’s house and danny drove in which am thinking is a bad idea
he opened the door for me and i came down

“selena what ever decision you make please be fast about it ,you dont have much time left “he said and kissed my forehead

Donald pov

Arrh i dont know why am even bothered about her

“Calm down son she will be okay”kate said

“Mom you dont understand,she is suppose to make dinner”i yelled

“But i already did”kate said

“Well that is not your duty that is why i employed her”i replied

“Are you sure it is the dinner that you are upset about or something else”kate said smiling

“Mom shes under my care what if some guy takes her out they got drunk and so some other stuff” i said and kate started laughing

“You are jealous “she said inbetween her laughs

“No am not “i said in a serious tone

“Son do you love her”kate said and the question threw me off balance

“What ,me ,naa ,noway,,,,,selena is not my type
And she is too rude for my liking and a very big talkative”i said and kate nodded smiling

“Why are you smiling mom”i asked

“Well you just told me you love her “she said

“Me did i say that? when “I asked trying to think when i said that

I heard the gate opened and i rushed and peeped it was that selena ugly boyfriend that drove in ,he opened the door and selena came out ,he said some things to her and kissed her forehead

Anger consumed me immeditely ,so this is the hospital appiontment that she lied she was going to right ,she went to see her boyfriend and made kate cook and now he even has the guts to bring him into my house ,what did she even see in that ugly guy

selena pov

I stepped into the house and saw donald standing in anger and kate sat down on the couch

“Where are you coming from” donald yelled

“hospital “i replied in a low tone

I walked to where kate was ignoring danalds questions and hugged her amd hugged me back ,i really need a shoulder to cry on and kate is like the caring mother i never had ,she hugged me tight and i let all the tears i have been holding out

“Omg selena you are burning”kate yelled but i was too weak to speak

“Quick donald carry her to your room”kate said

“What my room,why cant she stay in her room” donald replied faking anger but i knew he was happy within him and i wonder why

“Donald”kate yelled and he carried me in a bridal style to his room avoiding eye contact with each other ,he placed me on his bed and left the room

Soon he came back with kate ,he was holding a bowl of soup while kate was holding a bowl of water and towel in her hand

“Feed her “kate said to donald he wanted to talk but kate gave him a deadly glare and he kept mute immediately

After feeding me kate gave him the bowl of water to clean me

” Mom why am i doing all this”donald finally asked

“i want you to learn son”kate said and patted his back then left

Donald looked and me then quickly removed his gaze ,he picked the wet towel and began cleaning me avoiding touching some parts of my body
Re: Cold Heart In Love by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2019
By Author Jenny

Not edited

Episode 12

Donald pov

I starred at her as she sleep peacefully on my bed,i wonder what will make her cry because the selena i know is a strong and troblesome girl,hope that her ugly boyfriend did not harm her.

I lay beside her thinking if what kate told me is true “that i have feelings for selena” i mean who love her selena the troublesome girl beside she has a boyfriend whom she thinks is more handsome than me.

Selena pov

I never knew a day will come that i will choose between two people,i mean why is it so hard to just follow danny or is kate right about me having feelings for donald,the guy is very rude to me how can i fall in love with him,but i have to make my decision is either i follow danny or donald.
I dn’t have feelings for danny and i’m not sure i will ever even if i move in with him,should i tell kate my problem because i know she will give me any amount of money i want ,am really confused

Donald pov
I woke up early and selena was already out of bed ,i entered the bathroom took a shower and head out ,i dressed in my black tuxedo and brushed my hair ,i went and saw selena already dressed and was eating breakfast

“Were is my mom” i asked

“she’s upstairs “she replied with a mouth full

“What happened to you yesterday “i asked and she choked on her food i quickly took water and handed it to her in the process i silled the water on her ,i ran to her and held her from the back placed my hands arround her stomach and jerked her then she spat out the food

“Thanks for pouring water on me”she said and went upstairs

This girl is crazy i just saved her life in stead of thanking me she said otherwise i would have left her to choke to death
Soon she came down wearing a blue short grown which brought out her shape

“Selena are you going to seduce all my employee”i asked and she starred at me angrily without rwplying

I was done eating i took my brief case and came out with selena following behind ,i saw bunch of red roses laying on the floor with a box of chocolate and a note saying “TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL SELENA” i threw the note angrily

Selena picked the flower and chocolate happily she ran and sat down in my car immediately i opened it

“selena were are you going “i asked

“Am going to work” she replied

“There is no way you are going with me so please come down”i said

“Sir we are getting late and remember you have a meeting with the investor from canada”she said and i quickly entered

Selena began un rapping the chocolate and throwing them into her mouth and it made my mouth watery i dont remember when last i ate chocolate

“Stop looking at my chocolate before your eyes fall off “she said and chuckled

“Me ,your chocolate ,no way,i think the chocolate are too cheap and the flowers too ,i cant believe you are still with it” i replied

“well i think he is the best “she said

I arrived at the office stepped down and went straight to the board room

After some hours i went back to my office and saw some chocolates there and a note there”i dont want your eyes to fall off”

I read it and chuckled ,this girls is insane , i quickly unrapped the chocolate and chew them

i quickly sent her a message to see me in my office and soon i heard her knock

“sit “i said and she sat down ,i know even if i dont tell her to sit she will

“How much do you need for your treatment”i said and her jaw dropped

” Ermm,,,,arr,,mmm”she kept shuttering

“Selena what happened to your voice “i asked

“How did you know”she finally asked

“Am Donald kings ” i replied her

“What do you want in return “she asked

“That you keep being my cook and pA “i said

“Really that’s all”she asked exictedly

“But the doctor says i will have to stop working for five months and i will need someone to look after me “she said

“Dont worry about that it is all sorted out”i replied

“So if you are ready now i can take you to the hospital go get your things” i added and she ran out immediately

So she thinks i wont find out ,she has really under estimated me ,i have fame and wealth and anything i need will be done immediately ,it took them less than an hour to find out everything i need ,i dont know why am begining to care about her ,maybe it’s the chocolate she gave me �

T b c
Say something nice

read more here - https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+HEARTS+IN+LOVE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Ballad For Nigeria... / How Do You Get To Publish Your Work? / Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.