Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 (157 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 by dallyemmy: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your promise to come back and take me to my glorious home in heaven.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Lord Jesus, when You shall come in Your glory, for the elects, please, count me worthy to go with You.

4.Father, uproot from my life and destiny, anything that could keep me earth bound, when the trumpet shall sound, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, fill me with the expectations and consciousness of the coming of Your son, Jesus, everyday, every hour, every minute and every second of my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, don't allow me to sleep the sleep of death; wake me up from my spiritual slumber, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, destroy all the works of the flesh in my life and rekindle the fire of Your revival in Your church and in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and qualify me by Your grace to meet You at Your coming, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness and keep me faithful to the cross of Jesus, till the end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, let me make heaven at last, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/19 by emmy85: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Powerful and inspirational.

Please I need a place to stay in portharcourt for like two weeks, I am a guy, going there for a mission work.
#thelifeofamissionary.
#helpamissionary.

(1) (Reply)

Delay Judgement / Today's Hadith Is About Being United As One Ummah / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.