Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

CASHCRAFT Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CASHCRAFT Investment (3113 Views)

CASHCRAFT Has Failed Investors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASHCRAFT Investment by maxzimo: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
So in the past people have complained about bogus investments that infiltrate the country bringing in mouth watering investment and returns to the individual. How would you react to a duly registered Asset Management Privately Owned company in Nigeria that has currently refused to repay its investors?

CASHCRAFT ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD is a dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a Broker, Dealers, Issuing House and Fund Managers. The company was incorporated in 1991.

Cash craft has dashed the long term dreams and aspiration of legitimate Nigerians who thought their long term investments would be available on demand but unfortunately that isn't the case currently. Most people invested for their kids education and also to meet up other pressing long-term needs. I am not certain but i think the investment value with Cash Craft could be in the tune of billions and suddenly this company is unable to meet up to its obligations.

Please what can we do to retrieve our investment...i don't mind getting at least my Capital. Any active government agency that one could run to for hope? Are these forms of investments insured? Kindly help please...your positive contributions could be life saving.

I personally feel that money can not just vanish suddenly....it must have been channeled somewhere for something.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Umarzy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
I haven't heard of the name before.

Are they on twitter or any other social media platforms?
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by maxzimo: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2019
CASHCRAFT is on Facebook oh!!!!!

You are talking about a company that handled about 8 billion Naira worth of asset coming out to tell its clients to accept a compromise due to there inability to pay entitlements. I don't know why major issues like this that concerns the common man usually falls on deaf ears. Ideally some form of agency should be at the fore front demanding that peoples investments be paid. This is not MMM but a duly registered Nigerian company. If this happens in the western world i am sure that all the Executive Management Staffs would be behind bars.

Why can't they come out to openly tell their clients the breakdown of how these funds were spent / invested.

We keep on complaining about how some of our politicians are not open but when we are required to be transparent we also fail.

CASHCRAFT has failed us and we demand that justice be done on our Investment.

1 Like

Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by freeman67: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Your explanation is not explicit enough. Even if you do not know what is happening generally you can state your own side of the matter. Let's understand what the problem really is.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by maxzimo: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2019
I opened a PEAS (Personal Earnings Annuity Scheme) plan in 2013. In this scheme you are expected to either pay monthly or yearly for the duration of your choice. This Scheme has multiple duration but i selected the 10 Years Plan. They invest your money on your behalf and you earn interest monthly.

Ever since 2013 i intentionally made a yearly lump sum payment to the scheme. I also had the ability to monitor the growth of my investment online.
Sometime this year i decided to terminate my investment, which is acceptable in the PEAS scheme, but unfortunately payments has be an issue for them. You also have people who applied since last year without getting paid also.

You hear promises upon promises but nothing afterwards.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by freeman67: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is getting serious. I tried to check what PEAS really entails on their website but it is not longer accessible even though it is still listed among what they do.

I have tried to seek clarification on mutual funds thread and I was told it's securities and exchange commission (SEC) that regulates them. So you can direct your concern to SEC. I believe a starting point will be for you to just Google and mail SEC through their official/complaint email explaining your transaction and your prayers.. Let's see how it goes.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Chidonsky: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
I also invested with them in 2011,i invested in dunlop Nigeria stock through them.That was my first cooperate investment i did it as a result of the borne out desire to build a wealthy stream of life.They later dissapered to an unknown location until we ran into our broker some years back and he broke the news to us that they are in Benin now.Though he said he doesn't work with them again and he gave us one of the agent number.When we called the guy the reply he gave us doesn't measure up with our expectation so we abandoned the money.I use our as a sentence because i and my brother invested with them.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Cheatnotagain: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning All,
Please is there any update on the payment of this PEAS investment by Cashcraft?
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Ekoislanders: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2021
maxzimo:
I opened a PEAS (Personal Earnings Annuity Scheme) plan in 2013. In this scheme you are expected to either pay monthly or yearly for the duration of your choice. This Scheme has multiple duration but i selected the 10 Years Plan. They invest your money on your behalf and you earn interest monthly.

Ever since 2013 i intentionally made a yearly lump sum payment to the scheme. I also had the ability to monitor the growth of my investment online.
Sometime this year i decided to terminate my investment, which is acceptable in the PEAS scheme, but unfortunately payments has be an issue for them. You also have people who applied since last year without getting paid also.

I introduced a friend of mine to some lawyers, he had a similar issue like yours, PEAS account he closed since early 2018 and they kept on giving excuses. He was able to retrieve his money with interest. Their email is contact.aonlegal.com if you’re interested in recovering your PEAS maybe they can help.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Slimfeez(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning all, i used cashcraft as my brokers, branch location is in osogbo osun state. Where is this representative writing from?
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Lavieestbelle: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ekoislanders:

I introduced a friend of mine to some lawyers, he had a similar issue like yours, PEAS account he closed since early 2018 and they kept on giving excuses. He was able to retrieve his money with interest. Their email is contact.aonlegal.com if you’re interested in recovering your PEAS maybe they can help.

Thanks for sharing this information. I have a payout that has dragged on since 2018 as well, I will be so grateful if only I can recover at least my invested capital. However, I've tried emailing that address you provided but it bounced. Do you mind checking again and confirm that it's correct.
Thank you.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Yuti13: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello,
As at April 2021, I am yet to hear any news or update regarding the P.E.A.S. scheme that was officially closed by SEC. I and 3 others are yet to receive our payments.
Can we set up a platform where we can united and send a uniformed email to the Company stating our grievances regarding our savings? If anyone is interested in joining me , please send me an email to utawalmatyek@gmail.com .
Else, if there is anyone that can help us with valid information on how to get their attention aside from making endless calls to their office, I will be grateful.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Lavieestbelle: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
The last I heard was that cashcraft is waiting for court to be seated (which they claimed haven't since the lockdown) to give them instructions on when to commence repayment.
It's useless wasting time, money and energy emailing or calling their customer service, they the worse one has experienced, with little or no knowledge of the situation i.e if your mail ever get replied to
Yuti13:
Hello,
As at April 2021, I am yet to hear any news or update regarding the P.E.A.S. scheme that was officially closed by SEC. I and 3 others are yet to receive our payments.
Can we set up a platform where we can united and send a uniformed email to the Company stating our grievances regarding our savings? If anyone is interested in joining me , please send me an email to utawalmatyek@gmail.com .
Else, if there is anyone that can help us with valid information on how to get their attention aside from making endless calls to their office, I will be grateful.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Yuti13: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Is there a way that we can all merge ourselves and meet on another platform that is prompt so that we can maybe hire a debt recovery firm in Lagos that can help us all recover the money through the court directives. I have no idea of what is going on because the customer care are trained to tell us all BS*^*T.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2021
maxzimo:

The investment is not registered by SEC.

Better to open a money market fund or fixed income fund that is duly registered.

Such funds have Trustees, fund managers, custodians, Registrars etc.

You will also get either a monthly or quarterly fact sheet from the fund managers and an annual audited financial report
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by Samlewi: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Does anyone have any update on the Cashcraft PEAS payment? This has taken a while and it seems nothing is happening.
Re: CASHCRAFT Investment by civilserva: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Not only Cashcraft, you have another fraud company called AIMS

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Available / Retirement Plan / 8 Steps To Make Your First Million Naira ( How To Get Rich)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.