Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Difference Between Feel Good Music And Great Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Difference Between Feel Good Music And Great Music. (170 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / Only Great Music Talents Can Relate With This / Favour Light - You Are Great [music] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Feel Good Music And Great Music. by Chanbang10: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hey everyone.
How have we been? Hope this week has been great?
Today, I would like to do some music education in a new way than usual about a topic that I have been meaning to talk about for a while due to the kind of misinterpretation I noticed about the subject sometimes. The bar was hit when someone that I admire from afar confused a song that is really popping right now as one of these in an awkward manner. This was not the person’s fault by the way. Truth is, they could go hand in hand. However, they are not the same.
So, join me on this experience and feel free to read through and learn from my perspective. Better still; leave a comment on this topic whether you agree or disagree with reasons.
Let’s begin, what is feel good music?
I would like to think of it as a mood that tells an experience. Whether not this experience is good or bad, this type of music quench a feeling inside us.Sometimes, it explains a situation we are in. Other times, it simply set us on a path we forget our struggles and just live. Interestingly, it could reflect our thought process at a particular time. That means feel good music can actually tell a story intertwined with emotions when it wants to.
However, the sad reality about feel good music it is actually forgettable. Yes, you heard me. Forgettable. Not because it does not have substance to stay with us for long. New experience happens to us every time and our drive for new adventure changes. Most cases, our taste of music reflects that.
Hope we are following?
The next part is great music.
What is great music?
I consider great music is a type of music created for memories beyond a particular life span possibly a generation. From its arrangement in terms of word flows, delivery, word-play, you feel the music is set to change something in us. The power of the music outlines as its ingredients which are as its message, the purpose it was created for, the thought behind it, the joy and happiness it brings. Overtime, great music has influenced human generations on global causes and still doing it. There are a lot of technicalities involved in making this type of music. Fun fact, some great artistes never set out to the kind of music they make or made. They just wanted to tell a story to the world but they ended up making memories while doing so.
Although, there are some feel good songs that share some of attributes of great songs. Does it make them great too?
I don’t have the answer to this question.
I just know every music has its intents. Just love and enjoy what works for you. Music is power. You just need to understand it and swing what you connect it.
See you soon………………….

(1) (Reply)

Shaydee Ft Mugeez (r2bees) – Feel That / Davido New Song, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Vector Ft. Davido - Comfortable (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.