Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University (15311 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by EsquireTee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
somebody that is a lawyer by profession. Maybe where u come from people can become lawyers without WAEC certificate. Awon educated illiterate
GIDIBANKZ:
angry Na wa o.....Person wen nor qet WAEC na dem dey wor award Doctorate Degree..... which textbook e Read??

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
congratulations to Dogara.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
mercyefe200:
Former speaker of the House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara, has been appointed as Chancellor of the Achievers University, Owo.

The lawmaker made this known via his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, 6th November. Also, he is expected to be conferred with a doctorate degree from the same institution on Saturday, 9th.

He wrote: "I am honoured to be appointed as the Chancellor of Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State".

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/1191975647910006784

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/former-speaker-yakubu-dogara-appointed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Tiztonio(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Him rain fall come your side ba? Anyways, in FCT here, we don't know him grin
fct is not part of his constituency
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by LORDKing001: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
angry Na wa o.....Person wen nor qet WAEC na dem dey wor award Doctorate Degree..... which textbook e Read??
That man is a learned person . law by profession.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Sunnymatey(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
airminem:
My favorite HONOURABLE. Governor to come in Bauchi state
For where? When that time comes, they ll remember he's not a moslem.

Imagine Kaduna state, the only christian Governor went in there by coincidence and u can remember how he died together with Azazi who was CSA to Jonathan another office claimed to be exclusively reserved for a special breed of nigerians.
Freedom of worship and Association indeed

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by West2019(m): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Pabloosas:
shocked
can I give u the code
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by West2019(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2019
next presidor 2023
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Oblizdahfuture: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

hehehehehehehe........ jealousy
assuming it was any member of yhur family am very sure yhu won't speak in this manner!!!

Please, always be Positive�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Pabloosas(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
West2019:
can I give u the code

What code?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by West2019(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pabloosas:

What code?
for extra data
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Pabloosas(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
West2019:
for extra data
Is there anything like that?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by West2019(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Pabloosas:

Is there anything like that?
yes
Re: Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University by Pabloosas(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2019
West2019:
yes
OK. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olaolu Femi Jailed For Defending Self Against Racism In Ukraine / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / UNILORIN Wins West African Debate Championship Held In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.