Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty (365 Views)

The Infrastructure Bank (TIB) Paves The Way For CNG Mass Transit To Alleviate Fu / Any Business Ideas Someone Can Start Up In Lagos With 300-400k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by mikmash(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not far from the truth is the surging poverty rate in Nigeria. one cannot keep a blind eye, most especially if you are conversant with how poverty ravages northern Nigeria than any other part of the country. This post is a reinforcement seeking for buisness ideas on how to arrest high poverty rate in northern Nigeria, most especially the north west region. please your ideas/innovations are highly welcomed.
Re: Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by healthserve(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Foods. Buy food in the north, bring them to the South

1 Like

Re: Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by ddibackup1: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sell Electricity Online without ever using your money.

You can use BuyeUnit Agent App. Search BuyeUnit on Google Play Store to get started.

Or go to BuyeUnit.Com
Re: Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by Carmal90(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
healthserve:
Foods. Buy food in the north, bring them to the South
Nice

1 Like

Re: Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by healthserve(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Start a loan business. You can start with as little as 50,000 Naira

2 Likes

Re: Any Business Idea To Alleviate Poverty by sommerfelt0209: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Check my post for few cheap hot cake products you can buy from me and resell in the north call or chat 08099212590
mikmash:
Not far from the truth is the surging poverty rate in Nigeria. one cannot keep a blind eye, most especially if you are conversant with how poverty ravages northern Nigeria than any other part of the country. This post is a reinforcement seeking for buisness ideas on how to arrest high poverty rate in northern Nigeria, most especially the north west region. please your ideas/innovations are highly welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

For Us At Cerebral Hub, Our Greatest Satisfaction Is Satisfying You. / 2020 Journey To Financial Breakthrough / Year End Clearance Sale Of Plain T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.