Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? (652 Views)

Seeking Partners To Do Uber Business Together. / Let Us Register Your Vehicle On Uber For You. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by jclassiq(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Guys help a brother with the truth.

No long story.

I intend to get a car next year and look for someone to do uber for me.

Please in all sincerity, is there any economic sense in this? Because I hear people say its like dashing out my money to the person. Is it really true? Isn't there a way that someone can make this work? Has anyone done this before and succeeded?

Thanks in advance.

Mods pls.
Cc. Dominique
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by Skyfornia(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Uber/Taxify is no longer lucrative like before...don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by kunleweb: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Its a lie there's a way to make it work. Find and follow who know road. What's the make of the Car?
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
I want to join Uber but I have no car to drive, no job please help a bro
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by Jidivent: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2019
kunleweb:
Its a lie there's a way to make it work. Find and follow who know road. What's the make of the Car?

(it's a lie)see him mouth, oga have you venture into uber/taxify business before? oga why can't you buy a car and start it yourself before telling him to buy a car for uber/taxify, that how you guys will mislead him, find out about business before you go into it, mix with pple that are into it, do it for a month or so, visit companies that are into the business then use your brain.

oga do some/your findings

thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by kunleweb: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2019
Jidivent:

(it's a lie)see him mouth, oga have you venture into uber/taxify business before? oga why can't you buy a car and start it yourself before telling him to buy a car for uber/taxify, that how you guys will mislead him, find out about business before you go into it, mix with pple that are into it, do it for a month or so, visit companies that are into the business then use your brain.

oga do some/your findings

thanks

I have interest in the industry already. Its up and running wink

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by jclassiq(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
kunleweb:

I haven't bought it yet but I'm looking at a corolla obviously. Next year tho.
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by jclassiq(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Skyfornia:

So I should rather invest in something else?
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by Skyfornia(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
jclassiq:

Yes.. except you want to handle the Uber/Taxify driving yourself, you might make up to 50-70k monthly as profit.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by dru23(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Skyfornia:

Yes.. except you want to handle the Uber/Taxify driving yourself, you might make up to 50-70k monthly as profit.

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by dru23(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
jclassiq:

If you have your own fuel efficient car like civic, kio, corolla, elantra .. You can make easily 100k , but if you want to be lazy and take your time . You can make 60k weekly
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by dru23(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Skyfornia:

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by dru23(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
jclassiq:

Look for a partner with a good car... drive for few months and you can decide if it's something you can do
Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by Allikola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
We need partner to run Tipper business in Ibadan.

Interested partner can drop his / her number so i add you to whatsapp group.

We secure a very good contract with CCECC contractor working on Lagos Ibadan rail.

Only 50 partners is required to get a tipper with individual contribution of #170k each.

Re: Can I Get Someone To Do Uber For Me? by kunleweb: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2019
jclassiq:

I haven't bought it yet but I'm looking at a corolla obviously. Next year tho.

Before you start make sure you get a comprehensive report on your spendings and estimated earnings

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

3 Board Games Designed By A Nairalander... / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Introduction To Data Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.