Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Husband Dislikes Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Dislikes Me (44674 Views)

My Mother Dislikes Me / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by Amanda4life: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
amarachi06:
I have been married for 6years without a child. it has been the worst time of My life to be married without a child.

Anytime we argue, he will shout at me with scorn and hateful words but he can never speak to his family members that way.

lf l try to talk with him over some issues or advice which will benefit us, he will shot me down, only for us to suffer later

l have tried to Know my wrong to him but he doesn't wanna tell me. l am in deep pains cos he has told me "that anytime l want to leave, that am free to do so".

On Monday, he came back around 12am, and l was worried till that time. He came back without explaination and l asked him, whether l am that invisible to him, and his reply was "if l am tired, that l should leave". l now replied, "if l have a child, will you send us out?" he didn't say anything but l know that his attitude is cos of that.

The day l had my Last miscarriage was in 2016, and the tears l had in My eyes was not about my baby but knowing that l will Not be loved again by my husband.

l am tired! l almost went Into depression, and sucide, cos of his attitude to me. l don't Know how to handle him, cos my presence irritates him.

Please Sound advice.

There's nothing you can do to change his mind.

This happened to somebody very close to me. The couple has no child of their home, but they adopted, although the problem is not from the woman, even at that the man behaves as If it is from her.

Although , they have adopted, but still the man is unfaithful to the extent of trying to rent an apartment separately for this woman and the child.Even as he cheats he feels the woman has no right to question him.

So my dear go for test both of you. If the problem is from you, just leave, if its not from you leave as well.the hatred is already there, the respect is not there at all.

The bottom line is that he does not value you at all.

He fills that without child you are worthless.
If you like cut your head off. He will still not value you

Just inbox me. I will tell you more

I'm sure he has been trying himself outside,

So you have to be smarter.

a sperm may be good today, and tomorrow becomes bad.due to some circumstances.

now that he doesn't come home early, is the time you can engage your self and be financially independent.
Occupy your time with something useful and productive. apply God s wisdom while you pray and do necessary things

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by maasoap(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
digitaltrades:

Have you noticed that the woman in question hasn't opposed what I wrote? Shouldn't that get you thinking?

Hundreds of people are quoting her, she can't respond to every quote
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by Amanda4life: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
fkj950ax:

Get a Divorce Lawyer.
Move on with your life.
Stop trying to make a baby with him AGAIN. You will punish the child if you have one with him and split up.

Thank you jari

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by Amanda4life: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
fkj950ax:

Get a Divorce Lawyer.
Move on with your life.
Stop trying to make a baby with him AGAIN. You will punish the child if you have one with him and split up.

Thank you jari

Don't waist your beautiful years with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by Amanda4life: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Just inbox me . I will connect you to somebody who has same experience. From there you will understand better maybe
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by AssoJnr: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
If he needs s3x, give it to him hot hot.
Seek medical treatment and move closer to God.
Avoid staying all by yourself all the time to avoid depression.
You'll come back here with a testimony very soon ma.
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by digitaltrades: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
maasoap:

Hundreds of people are quoting her, she can't respond to every quote

And she made you a mouthpiece?
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by milliondollas(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
GO TO OPM IN PORT HARCOURT
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by NiCurious: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2019
amarachi06:
I have been married for 6years without a child. it has been the worst time of My life to be married without a child.

Anytime we argue, he will shout at me with scorn and hateful words but he can never speak to his family members that way.

lf l try to talk with him over some issues or advice which will benefit us, he will shot me down, only for us to suffer later.

l have tried to Know my wrong to him but he doesn't wanna tell me. l am in deep pains cos he has told me "that anytime l want to leave, that am free to do so".

On Monday, he came back around 12am, and l was worried till that time. He came back without explaination and l asked him, whether l am that invisible to him, and his reply was "if l am tired, that l should leave". l now replied, "if l have a child, will you send us out?" he didn't say anything but l know that his attitude is cos of that.

The day l had my Last miscarriage was in 2016, and the tears l had in My eyes was not about my baby but knowing that l will Not be loved again by my husband.

l am tired! l almost went Into depression, and sucide, cos of his attitude to me. l don't Know how to handle him, cos my presence irritates him.

Please Sound advice.

You can do better than stay with this ingrate who disrespects you. If being married with children is your ambition, find yourself another man who will love and respect you. If it is still difficult for you to conceive or carry to term, do a very loving thing with your new husband, and adopt a child to raise as your own, and give it the chance of a good life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

And she made you a mouthpiece?

It's not about her, it's about you and the way you just assumed people's "ugly" past that is "haunting" them. It's about the way you like to kick someone who is already down. But I can see, you're not ready to learn, too arrogant to see your own flaw even when your attention is being called to it. Ride on
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Amanda4life:

I'm sure he has been trying himself outside,

So you have to be smarter.

a sperm may be good today, and tomorrow becomes bad.due to some circumstances.

now that he doesn't come home early, is the time you can engage your self and be financially independent.
Occupy your time with something useful and productive. apply God s wisdom while you pray and do necessary things

Very much on point. Most especially when her last miscarriage happened in 2016

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by digitaltrades: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
maasoap:

It's not about her, it's about you and the way you just assumed people's "ugly" past that is "haunting" them. It's about the way you like to kick someone who is already down. But I can see, you're not ready to learn, too arrogant to see your own flaw even when your attention is being called to it. Ride on

If you use your head, bro and you are not blinded by emotion; you would have reasoned that everyone has an ugly past, including you and me.

When starting my current relationship, I revealed all my ugly pasts to my fiancee and she did the same thing. This way, we know each other and ready to accept any consequences of our pasts.

Use your head and stop ranting like some emotional wretch
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

If you use your head, bro and you are not blinded by emotion; you would have reasoned that everyone has an ugly past, including you and me.

When starting my current relationship, I revealed all my ugly pasts to my fiancee and she did the same thing. This way, we know each other and ready to accept any consequences of our pasts.

Did my ugly past you're talking about has to do with me forcing my girlfriends to abort pregnancies? That's why I'm unable to impregnate my wife today?

Use your head and stop ranting like some emotional wretch

Learn and move on. As it is now, you lack maturity and emotional intelligence to offer help to anyone who is depressed. The woman you were addressing was depressed, that wasn't the best or appropriate way to help. You were too harsh and judgemental.
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by digitaltrades: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
maasoap:

Did my ugly past you're talking about has to do with me forcing my girlfriends to abort pregnancies? That's why I'm unable to impregnate my wife today?

Learn and move on. As it is now, you lack maturity and emotional intelligence to offer help to anyone who is depressed. The woman you were addressing was depressed, that wasn't the best or appropriate way to help. You were too harsh and judgemental.

I've made my comment. You can commit suicide if you aren't ok with it.
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

I've made my comment. You can commit suicide if you aren't ok with it.

No, I won't.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by amarachi06(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Vibesking:

I literally shed a tear reading the paragraph before the last one. I can only just imagine the pains you must have been going through.

Ma'am, I want you to know that God is not punishing you or angry with you. You're gonna hear the cry of a baby in your house. And it's going to be very soon.

Please ma, just hang on. Don't be forced to do anything silly. Your husband loves you... He just doesn't know how to deal with the situation and that's why he's reacting that way.

Everything will be fine ma.
Don't lose faith. Please.

Thank you Lord
Re: My Husband Dislikes Me by Mommadd(f): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
amarachi06:

lf l try to talk with him over some issues or advice which will benefit us, he will shot me down, only for us to suffer later.

Please Sound advice.

So sorry for what you are going through, sometimes is really not easy even without pressure from anywhere but God will see u through.
The both of you should visits the hospital to ascertain what exactly is wrong, sometimes the mind will even be surprised to find that he is the one having issues.

Also, try to keep yourself busy as much as possible, don't wait for him to give u money for evryting, make your own money, take of yourself, exercise, eat healthy and make yourself happy.
Stay far away from self pity, when he suddenly start seeing you happy and not been not care if he makes you happy or not, he Will adjust, remember that your happiness is not in the hand of anyone but only you can make you happy.

Join support groups that you can learn from, I learnt so much from such groups especially Nairaland TTC forum, these support groups will each you some things you can start doing on your own to help enhance fertility.

Above all, pray always, don't put yourself under pressures, sometimes we allow others make us put too much pressure on ourselves, remember say no be you de create pikin o, do your best and leave the rest for God.

Don't give up, God is with u, will be praying for u,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Because I Am A Woman! / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.