Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor (469 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / I Need Products To Distribute. / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good evening fellow business men. i am a young man working for one of the FMCG company as a salesman for the past one year. Its been my dream to be independent in a way of being a distributor, so i have been able to make savings of 500,000 naira and am ready to start small. i reside in one of the urban areas of Cross River State. so my people which new product do u feel that sells very well in your lacality that i can invest with my little capital. please pardon my wrong sentence and just get the information. i appreciate ur kind suggestion in advance.
Re: In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by healthserve(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Partner with Kenni700. He's a brother and legit
Re: In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by Kaceman(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Check for javaherbs global or call 08068694946 they sell pure herbal supplements dat can cure almost any ailment.

Re: In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
i dont need all this medicinal stuff
Re: In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by niskill: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good evening fellow business men. i am a young man working for one of the FMCG company as a salesman for the past one year. Its been my dream to be independent in a way of being a distributor, so i have been able to make savings of 500,000 naira and am ready to start small. i reside in one of the urban areas of Cross River State. so my people which new product do u feel that sells very well in your lacality that i can invest with my little capital. please pardon my wrong sentence and just get the information. i appreciate ur kind suggestion in advance.

we produce well packaged instant cassava Fufu powder (you prepare it the way semo is prepared). and we also produce packaged snacks (butter cookies). you can be our distributor for either of the 2 or both.
if you are interested, ask me any question about it here and I will answer you.
we are in Ibadan and we supply nationwide.
Re: In Need Of A Company Product To Distribute As A Distributor by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
niskill:

we produce well packaged instant cassava Fufu powder (you prepare it the way semo is prepared). and we also produce packaged snacks (butter cookies). you can be our distributor for either of the 2 or both.
if you are interested, ask me any question about it here and I will answer you.
we are in Ibadan and we supply nationwide.
can you paste picture of the snacks here

(1) (Reply)

Young Entrepreneurs/business Owners, How Do You Survive??? / How Can I Receive Money From Someone In Cameroon / I Want To Start A Bet Shop; Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.