Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State (6869 Views)

Deaths As Yellow Fever Takes Over Parts Of Enugu / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Slawormir: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cumtroller:
It should be contained to the North-East. So much disease, war and pestilence in one region.

We Easterners are blessed with good health and prosperity

Igbo Amaka!!!

Quote me and Die!!!

Damnnnnn
Am gonna quote you niggarrr and i won't die

As a real niggarrr

I can say this yellow fever seems to be prevalent in November/December
And not restricted to the North
Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Cumtroller: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
It should be contained to the North-East. So much disease, war and pestilence in one region.

We Easterners are blessed with good health and prosperity

Igbo Amaka!!!

Quote me and Die!!!

Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by izubext007: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Born To Rule People
Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by adedayoa2(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
FrLukas:
Thought there's a vaccine for that s.hit.
yes there is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Solorrman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God said...I am the Lord that heals you.

His son Jesus said, healing is the children's food.

On the cross he died for us and save us from God's warth....

Not only that.....As we got salvation from the cross, we also Got Healing....

"By his stripes we are healed"

Come to Jesus,.....and be free from diseases and sicknesses.
I see how u dey eat donkeys and maggots as food is this the salvation ? I better remain Muslim forever because Jesus Christ couldn't save himself while on cross he cried Eloy Eloy lamabasaktani and there is no way a God or his son would be having anus and penix my bro stop wasting our time u better now use ur brain the God that got beaten and killed can never save u in any way,in a simple term only an insane man can believe almighty God can have anus and penix ,eat food and goes to toilet to defeacate the way ur father and mother does. Islam believed Jesus to be messieh he was a prophet,a great prophet that for us to b Muslims we must believe he was a prophet but never near God in attribute it's a disgrace for a God to visit toilet,it's a disgrace for God to let heavy drinkers kill him to save people like u that went to church to only close eyes dance and sing,that's not enough and it's a complete comic,what God said in the Quran was "I created human and jinns aka demons) just to worship me" and worship has nothing to do with dancing,what if i am crippled does that means i quit worship ? Where did Jesus tell u to go to a building called church to dance and sing ? Who even write the Bible ? U dnt even know their exact identity saying paul,John and whatever. Don't waste ur time use ur human brain to ask ur pastor can God die ? Can God have anus and follow-come penix ? Ultimately can a God almighty be born through vagina ? This he would only tell u yes and if that's the case then Jesus is the disgusting God i ever hear in the history of living organisms. A God with anus is a laughing stock
Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Solorrman(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God said...I am the Lord that heals you.

His son Jesus said, healing is the children's food.

On the cross he died for us and save us from God's warth....

Not only that.....As we got salvation from the cross, we also Got Healing....

"By his stripes we are healed"

Come to Jesus,.....and be free from diseases and sicknesses.
I see how u dey eat donkeys and maggots as food is this the salvation ? I better remain Muslim forever because Jesus Christ couldn't save himself while on cross he cried Eloy Eloy lamabasaktani and there is no way a God or his son would be having anus and penix my bro stop wasting our time u better now use ur brain the God that got beaten and killed can never save u in any way,in a simple term only an insane man can believe almighty God can have anus and penix ,eat food and goes to toilet to defeacate the way ur father and mother does. Islam believed Jesus to be messieh he was a prophet,a great prophet that for us to b Muslims we must believe he was a prophet but never near God in attribute it's a disgrace for a God to visit toilet,it's a disgrace for God to let heavy drinkers kill him to save people like u that went to church to only close eyes dance and sing,that's not enough and it's a complete comic,what God said in the Quran was "I created human and jinns aka demons) just to worship me" and worship has nothing to do with dancing,what if i am crippled does that means i quit worship ? Where did Jesus tell u to go to a building called church to dance and sing ? Who even write the Bible ? U dnt even know their exact identity saying paul,John and sicknesses.
I see how u dey eat donkeys and maggots as food is this the salvation ? I better remain Muslim forever because Jesus Christ couldn't save himself while on cross he cried Eloy Eloy lamabasaktani and there is no way a God or his son would be having anus and penix my bro stop wasting our time u better now use ur brain the God that got beaten and killed can never save u in any way,in a simple term only an insane man can believe almighty God can have anus and penix ,eat food and goes to toilet to defeacate the way ur father and mother does. Islam believed Jesus to be messieh he was a prophet,a great prophet that for us to b Muslims we must believe he was a prophet but never near God in attribute it's a disgrace for a God to visit toilet,it's a disgrace for God to let heavy drinkers kill him to save people like u that went to church to only close eyes dance and sing,that's not enough and it's a complete comic,what God said in the Quran was "I created human and jinns aka demons) just to worship me" and worship has nothing to do with dancing,what if i am crippled does that means i quit worship ? Where did Jesus tell u to go to a building called church to dance and sing ? Who even write the Bible ? U dnt even know their exact identity saying paul,John and whatever. Don't waste ur time use ur human brain to ask ur pastor can God die ? Can God have anus and follow-come penix ? Ultimately can a God almighty be born through vagina ? This he would only tell u yes and if that's the case then Jesus is the disgusting God i ever hear in the history of living organisms. A God with anus is a laughing stock
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share). Don't waste ur time use ur human brain to ask ur pastor can God die ? Can God have anus and follow-come penix ? Ultimately can a God almighty be born through vagina ? This he would only tell u yes and if that's the case then Jesus is the disgusting God i ever hear in the history of living organisms. A God with anus is a laughing stock
seunlayi:

That is if we have a working government
Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bauchi: 29 Killed As Yellow Fever Ravages Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
West2019:
only 29
Heartless fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 15 2021 In Nigeria / Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member / You Have Been FOOLED About Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.