Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus (567 Views)

Davido Hanging On A Moving Keke In London (Video) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo) / Teebillz Shares A Photo With His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by praizblog: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
A man on twitter left twitter in disbelief as he shares a shocking testimony of a dead driver, sleeping passengers and a moving bus, praizenews report.
He wrote ;
A driver died on wheels,the passengers and spare driver were asleep but you know what happened;the bus kept moving and observed all road signs and arrived at its destination safely. They later received reports that the driver died 2 hours ago.
This’s The God I Serve ��❤️
https://twitter.com/rhevolutiongh/status/1192151143209668609?s=19

However this has got some people talking at the comments section. Some believed the story while some did not.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-shares-a-testimony-of-a-dead-driver-sleeping-passengers-and-a-moving-bus/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by praizblog: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2019

Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by Kkings11: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vv
Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
oboy.. see magik.

well, let me teach you how you can be your own boss as an internet entreprenure, it requires little startup capital.
i will also teach you how to build your own website without paying anybody to do it for you, how to automate your business for a maximum return, and i will also teach you seo to drive traffic to your website.
i will teach you all these with just a token of 50K.
contact me now on oyedoyinp@gmail.com and you will never regret you did.
bo5
Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by General0847: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Super story.
Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by idesylvester(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2019
I was also in the bus, the moment we got 2 a stop n search area, the dead driver waved them n they left us... later on; the dead driver stopped the bus to urinate and the bus refused to listen so he had 2 jump down n held the bus... oga u dey craze, he was dead for hours and you didn't know, now u r telling us some people somewhere told u guys the driver had been dead for hours. Who told the them... u think say we no get sense abi... ur dad

Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2019
I have read lies and seen con artists but this lie is the greatest of all.

Not even abroad will this be possible. Talk less of Nigeria with the turns, curves and famous potholes.

I wouldn't say more but applaud this great lie. But it is disgraceful that he had to drag Gods name into it

Believe any Twitter story at your own expense
Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by derrydinny: 4:17am On Nov 08, 2019
utter bullcrap, how the Bleep was the driver pumping the brakes and who the fuvk told them they followed the rules?
Re: Man Shares A Testimony Of A Dead Driver, Sleeping Passengers And A Moving Bus by Threebear(m): 5:02am On Nov 08, 2019
You should know 99 percent of stories shared on Twitter are all lies .

Nobi only dead driver , na white walker driver too . grin

Omo ale jati jati grin

(1) (Reply)

Cobhams Prays For Osinbajo, Says God Will Vindicate Him / UNBELIEVABLE: Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million / I Want To Leave Social Media At Least 5 Times A Day – Simi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.