Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc (1895 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC) seemed to be coasting closer to victory in the forthcoming Bayelsa State governorship election as one of its chieftains and governorship aspirants charged his supporters to vote for the party.
Former Minister of State of Agriculture, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri, who spoke to journalists after a closed-door meeting with the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, in Abuja on Thursday, however said he is still in court with the party over the dispute generated from the governorship primary of the party.
Senator Lokpobiri, who spoke with the party’s National Chairman, along with some state governors on the platform of the party, said he will not leave the APC for any reason, adding that having served as a minister on the platform of the party, nothing would make him jump ship.
“The reason why I’m here is to pay a courtesy call on National Chairman having been spoken on the party which I have a great respect for and the president. I’m a very strong member of APC and I came today to formally tell our Chairman and to speak to Nigerians, in particular, the electorate in Bayelsa that all of them should vote for APC, regardless of what will happen in the matter that is fixed for judgment on Nov. 14, 2019.
Read Also; Power will shift in Bayelsa, says Lyon
“I told my supporters, even before I came for this visit, that no matter what happens, I will remain in APC, having served as minister under this administration. There is no way because of the outcome of the governorship primary that will make me to leave APC.
“We are working and campaigning at different levels. I always advise that anybody that has grievances the only place to go and resolve those grievances is the court. So, whatever that is happening in the matter that is pending in the court is not an infraction on any part of our party’s constitution,” he said.
Jigawa Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Badaru, said the APC had overwhelmed the entire Bayelsa State with its governorship campaign, saying that his party would win in Bayelsa State.
“Well, you have witnessed the campaign going on both PDP and APC in Bayelsa. I believe by now judge by yourselves that APC is doing wonderfully well in Bayelsa. You are all witnesses to all the rallies that have been happening for both the two parties. I believe that success is ours,” he said.

Mynd44
Kyase
Fergie
Shegzy
Sappyoro
Kelvinkingzie
Meleszenawi
Obuksbayelsa
Festacman
Kahal
Omenka
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
As lopobiri failed during Silva's regime, he would fail again. APC's name isn't even sweet in the mouth of Bayelsans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
As lopobiri failed during Silva's regime, he would fail again. APC's name isn't even sweet in the mouth of Bayelsans
I think i've cornered you were i wanted you.what concerns you with bayelsa matter? So your propaganda against apc in the west,tinubu and osibanjo isn't okay,your now extending it to the south south? Your on a rampage,running amok with apcphobia

5 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Where is Timi Alaibe ?----Mario Puzo "Fool's Die" reloading. Douye Diri will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
If bayelsa people like they sud vote pdp that hasn't favour them and keep blaming yoruba or Buhari
.bayelsa is too backward only a billonare like David lyon can do it

4 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
Suffer and hunger sweet them too.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by kings59: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
He should also be in control of their lives and tells them how to run their families.

Illiteracy is truly a disease.

In this century, full grown adults can't make decisions for themselves.
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Kyase(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) seemed to be coasting closer to victory in the forthcoming Bayelsa State governorship election as one of its chieftains and governorship aspirants charged his supporters to vote for the party.
Former Minister of State of Agriculture, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri, who spoke to journalists after a closed-door meeting with the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, in Abuja on Thursday, however said he is still in court with the party over the dispute generated from the governorship primary of the party.
Senator Lokpobiri, who spoke with the party’s National Chairman, along with some state governors on the platform of the party, said he will not leave the APC for any reason, adding that having served as a minister on the platform of the party, nothing would make him jump ship.
“The reason why I’m here is to pay a courtesy call on National Chairman having been spoken on the party which I have a great respect for and the president. I’m a very strong member of APC and I came today to formally tell our Chairman and to speak to Nigerians, in particular, the electorate in Bayelsa that all of them should vote for APC, regardless of what will happen in the matter that is fixed for judgment on Nov. 14, 2019.
Read Also; Power will shift in Bayelsa, says Lyon
“I told my supporters, even before I came for this visit, that no matter what happens, I will remain in APC, having served as minister under this administration. There is no way because of the outcome of the governorship primary that will make me to leave APC.
“We are working and campaigning at different levels. I always advise that anybody that has grievances the only place to go and resolve those grievances is the court. So, whatever that is happening in the matter that is pending in the court is not an infraction on any part of our party’s constitution,” he said.
Jigawa Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Badaru, said the APC had overwhelmed the entire Bayelsa State with its governorship campaign, saying that his party would win in Bayelsa State.
“Well, you have witnessed the campaign going on both PDP and APC in Bayelsa. I believe by now judge by yourselves that APC is doing wonderfully well in Bayelsa. You are all witnesses to all the rallies that have been happening for both the two parties. I believe that success is ours,” he said.

Mynd44
Kyase
Fergie
Shegzy
Sappyoro
Kelvinkingzie
Meleszenawi
Obuksbayelsa
Festacman
Kahal
Omenka
this Lokpobiri, wan use back door win grin grin
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Blakjewelry(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2019
it will be miracle for pdp to win by

3 Likes

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

I think i've cornered you were i wanted you.what concerns you with bayelsa matter? So your propaganda against apc in the west,tinubu and osibanjo isn't okay,your now extending it to the south south? Your on a rampage,running amok with apcphobia
I'm number one online critic of the APC and am not hiding it my friend. Anything called APC sinks. Is it today you've been cornering me? lol. It got to a stage I had to mark your moniker because you always follow me like mtn...everywhere I go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by LOWLIFER: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Really??
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by CrimeKsmart: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2019
PDP will definitely lose Beyealsa... The body language is so evident unless the people want to continue suffering.

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
PDP will definitely lose Beyealsa... The body language is so evident unless the people want to continue suffering.
are You A Bayelsan Or Resident There?
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by ChoCho54(f): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
If bayelsa people like they sud vote pdp that hasn't favour them and keep blaming yoruba or Buhari
Just like billionaire Roachas did in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by durangokid: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

I think i've cornered you were i wanted you.what concerns yo with bayelsa matter? So your propaganda against apc in the west,tinubu and osibanjo isn't okay,your now extending it to the south south? Your on a rampage,running amok with apcphobia
. Did lokpobiiri leave PDP today?, I Know what he did to install Timipre, do you think he had weight, you are attacking this guy because he is saying the truth, you APC supporters are very agressive when you are exposed to facts.

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
I'm number one online critic of the APC and am not hiding it my friend. Anything called APC sinks. Is it today you've been cornering me? lol. It got to a stage I had to mark your moniker because you always follow me like mtn...everywhere I go.
Criticising apc is not a problem but peddling falsehood is.apc stinks but your pdp smells nice abi? Prepare for more wailing as apc will thrash your pdp in bayelsa,am sure you dont even know where bayelsa is.more wailings for you.buhari getting 25% in bayelsa must have been pepperish for you
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by durangokid: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
. So APC Will not bring hardship to them? This is the same thing they told us about APC and buhari in 2015, were are we today, Hippocrates, we have seen how developed Nigeria is since APC took over government since 2015, I thank God that Buhari and APC won if not the Zone Bs would have been telling us how buhari would have finished painting Nigeria and even sky by now

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2019
durangokid:
. Did lokpobiiri leave PDP today?, I Know what he did to install Timipre, do you think he had weight, you are attacking this guy because he is saying the truth, you APC supporters are very agressive when you are exposed to facts.
Actually,i love facts and it humbles me and i detest falsehood and it brings aggression and that guy is known for falsehood.bayelsans detest apc yet apc won a seats seat in bayelsa and buhari got 25% there? Even i never believed that buhari could get anything close to 10,000 votes tallest of getting anything there.but the results of the election shocked us all.it showed that the people of south south do not hate apc,they are beginjing to accept apc though they love pdp more.
Its no secret that lyon is far more popular than diri and will dust diri easily.even the pdp state chairman amos recently said that lyon's popularity alone wont make him win.i have people in bayelsa and there not saying anything good about pdp,even most of those based there and on nairaland are gunning for apc.therefore,the guy lied and my reaction was justified.

Concerning lokpobiri,his relevance is dwindling but its still there.he is more relevant mostly in his ekeremor lga.one of the calcculations of pdp is that he will work against apc which has obviously failed.as it stands,pdp's only hope of victory depends on yenagoa,ogbia and nembe
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2019
durangokid:
. So APC Will not bring hardship to them? This is the same thing they told us about APC and buhari in 2015, were are we today, Hippocrates, we have seen how developed Nigeria is since APC took over government since 2015, I thank God that Buhari and APC won if not the Zone Bs would have been telling us how buhari would have finished painting Nigeria and even sky by now
Well,this is state level analysis.forget buhari.it is strictly about dickson's antecedents and that of lyon.dickson performed woefully as a governor,diri worse more as a senator but lyon as a private citizen has touched the lives of bayelsans hence his statewide popularity.based on this antecedent,lyon is less likely to bring hardship.

1 Like

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
durangokid:
Don't mind the guy. That's their style and they take after their boss...running mouth with the use of aggressive and abusive words. My responses to him as you can see, is a clear difference between us in terms of maturity and morals.

60 per cent of the apc members today used to be in the pdp yet same people would be condemning the pdp which they jointly destroyed before running to hide in the APC . At times when Garba Shehu talks on channels, I laugh. This was the man dealt with by obj during Atiku's ordeal. He has suddenly become a saint under the APC. I don't even want to talk of elrufai who almost mortgaged Abuja's fed property and lands to himself as the FCT minister. During the time he was BPE chairman, he sold all the government assets to his goons all in the name of privatisation, the idea which obj wasn't happy about. What of akpabio and the former abia state gov kalu who is now in the senate? APC is such a shameless party. They claim pdp is corrupt no wahala. By the time they leave office in 2023( because I'm very sure Buhari would he their first and last president), we shall see how saintly they are . Imagine what the zamfara and bauchi state governors stole in just 4 years as APC govs. Had the pdp not won in those states, they'd have still been claiming saints by now grin. Jonathan messed up, agreed. Had the party produced a disciplined leader in 2011, the party wouldn't have lost elections in 2015 because its the only national party where everybody is equally treated regardless of ethnic and religious affiliation.
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

Well,this is state level analysis.forget buhari.it is strictly about dickson's antecedents and that of lyon.dickson performed woefully as a governor,diri worse more as a senator but lyon as a private citizen has touched the lives of bayelsans hence his statewide popularity.based on this antecedent,lyon is less likely to bring hardship.
Indeed. We have been working in fmc yenagoa for 2 years now and we hear and see what's on ground and what the civil servants have been saying. I'm Mr Nigeria because I go everywhere to do business including fmc katsina, in Buhari state. The apc guy has only been nurturing his ambition by doing all those projects, from day one. If he gets there, he would first recover all his money and leave the state broke. This wasn't my view but the view of Bayelsas
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

Actually,i love facts and it humbles me and i detest falsehood and it brings aggression and that guy is known for falsehood.bayelsans detest apc yet apc won a seats seat in bayelsa and buhari got 25% there? Even i never believed that buhari could get anything close to 10,000 votes tallest of getting anything there.but the results of the election shocked us all.it showed that the people of south south do not hate apc,they are beginjing to accept apc though they love pdp more.
Its no secret that lyon is far more popular than diri and will dust diri easily.even the pdp state chairman amos recently said that lyon's popularity alone wont make him win.i have people in bayelsa and there not saying anything good about pdp,even most of those based there and on nairaland are gunning for apc.therefore,the guy lied and my reaction was justified.

Concerning lokpobiri,his relevance is dwindling but its still there.he is more relevant mostly in his ekeremor lga.one of the calcculations of pdp is that he will work against apc which has obviously failed.as it stands,pdp's only hope of victory depends on yenagoa,ogbia and nembe
presidential election is different from states' elections. Even jonathan got more than 25% in the then opposition strongholds but when it came to governorship elections, they voted their own candidates . Your co-supporters said delta would vote the apc.. blablabla. Okowa still won inspite of ibori and his boy uduaghan supoirt for the apc candidate.

You have always been saying I spread falsehood but I replied last night with facts about some of the things I said in the past even quoting the newspapers that captured them. Grow up.
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

Criticising apc is not a problem but peddling falsehood is.apc stinks but your pdp smells nice abi? Prepare for more wailing as apc will thrash your pdp in bayelsa,am sure you dont even know where bayelsa is.more wailings for you.buhari getting 25% in bayelsa must have been pepperish for you
I'm coming back to you after the election...if your candidate wins , I'd congratulate u. Have a nice day. I dey go work
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
presidential election is different from states' elections. Even jonathan got more than 25% in the then opposition strongholds but when it came to governorship elections, they voted their own candidates . Your co-supporters said delta would vote the apc.. blablabla. Okowa still won inspite of ibori and his boy uduaghan supoirt for the apc candidate.

You have always been saying I spread falsehood but I replied last night with facts about some of the things I said in the past even quoting the newspapers that captured them. Grow up.
You are the one that needz growing up son before you are left behind in the hatred for apc.which baseless facts? All facts points to apc winning bayelsa.getting it wrong in delta is normal afterall your colleagues predicted wrongly in ekiti.getting 25% in bayelsa is not normal.states where's gej got 25% in the north are where pdp has always done well and cant be compared to bayelsa.in 2015,with no base sylva lost narrowly inspite of all his weaknesses to an incumbent.imagine what will happen to a failed diri.better go down to bayelsa and know the true state of things and stop the needless propaganda.the upcoming social media bill might catch up with your likes
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by kelvinginzie: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

You are the one that needz growing up son before you are left behind in the hatred for apc.which baseless facts? All facts points to apc winning bayelsa.getting it wrong in delta is normal afterall your colleagues predicted wrongly in ekiti.getting 25% in bayelsa is not normal.states where's gej got 25% in the north are where pdp has always done well and cant be compared to bayelsa.in 2015,with no base sylva lost narrowly inspite of all his weaknesses to an incumbent.imagine what will happen to a failed diri.better go down to bayelsa and know the true state of things and stop the needless propaganda.the upcoming social media bill might catch up with your likes
why are you so desperate,has lyon promised you a post
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
Don't mind the guy. That's their style and they take after their boss...running mouth with the use of aggressive and abusive words. My responses to him as you can see, is a clear difference between us in terms of maturity and morals.

60 per cent of the apc members today used to be in the pdp yet same people would be condemning the pdp which they jointly destroyed before running to hide in the APC . At times when Garba Shehu talks on channels, I laugh. This was the man dealt with by obj during Atiku's ordeal. He has suddenly become a saint under the APC. I don't even want to talk of elrufai who almost mortgaged Abuja's fed property and lands to himself as the FCT minister. During the time he was BPE chairman, he sold all the government assets to his goons all in the name of privatisation, the idea which obj wasn't happy about. What of akpabio and the former abia state gov kalu who is now in the senate? APC is such a shameless party. They claim pdp is corrupt no wahala. By the time they leave office in 2023( because I'm very sure Buhari would he their first and last president), we shall see how saintly they are . Imagine what the zamfara and bauchi state governors stole in just 4 years as APC govs. Had the pdp not won in those states, they'd have still been claiming saints by now grin. Jonathan messed up, agreed. Had the party produced a disciplined leader in 2011, the party wouldn't have lost elections in 2015 because its the only national party where everybody is equally treated regardless of ethnic and religious affiliation.
On the contrary,those in pdp like you,ffk,showunmi,reno,kola,ffk,frank are known for running their loud and chatty mouths
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
I'm coming back to you after the election...if your candidate wins , I'd congratulate u. Have a nice day. I dey go work
You wont,shame no go let you.am sure the congratulation will be full of falsehood and lamentations
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by garfield1: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
Indeed. We have been working in fmc yenagoa for 2 years now and we hear and see what's on ground and what the civil servants have been saying. I'm Mr Nigeria because I go everywhere to do business including fmc katsina, in Buhari state. [b]The apc guy has only been nurturing his ambition by doing all those projects, from day one. If he gets there, he would first recover all his money and leave the state broke. This wasn't my view but the view of Bayelsa[/b]s
This has confirmed everything.based on your hatred for apc,it is not impossible to cook up such.let him get there first.better concentrate on marketing diri and leave lyon.if you dont know how to,lai mohammed can help
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Bayelsa state is pdp. Pdp is bayelsa . SDD is a goal.
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
bayelsa state is pdp. Is it not the same bayelsa state governor, governor seriake Dickson that employed first class indegenes of bayelsa state to the state civil service. Ask bayelsans ok. SDD is a goal.
Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Suffer and hunger sweet them too.
did they cry to you niiiii .Ask clueless Yahaya Bello paid his workers salaries niiii. He owed them over 30 months salaries and pensions gratuities. What a clueless and shameless governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
did they cry to you niiiii .Ask clueless Yahaya Bello paid his workers salaries niiii. He owed them over 30 months salaries and pensions gratuities. What a clueless and shameless governor.
Yaya bello will win the election since you people can vote a bad pdp governor becus of kerosene.

Let bayelsa continue to wail in pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Coronavirus Isolation Facility (Photos, Video) / Fashola For Chief Of Staff / Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.