Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Importation Of Chocolates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Importation Of Chocolates (200 Views)

Exclusive Importer Wanted For Premium European Chocolates / Chocolates : Order Chocolate Gift Boxes Online Same Day Chocolate Delivery India / Best Chocolates To Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Chocolates by Marvieee: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Hi, please does anyone have any information about how to go about importing chocolates and cookies into the country and also how to find wholesalers. I've not been able to get any substantial information. Please help me
Re: Importation Of Chocolates by sultaan(m): 4:15am On Nov 08, 2019
That is one of the items seriously discouraged by the government so expect to pay unreasonable duty or get it from those with import waivers like ShopRite and other government officials.

Legally not worth the hassels.this is the opportunity to start manufacturing it yourself. There are YouTube videos on how to make them
Re: Importation Of Chocolates by Marvieee: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2019
I know someone that buys from Lagos for me and the person she buys from imports it and I know she won't want to let me know where she buys from. Supermarkets import it and are still able to sell at an affordable price, I believe there's a way to go about it. Shop rite is expensive and chocolates aren't even listed in the customs list of prohibited items.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Website Overwhelmed / President Buhari Congratulates Bayelsa Gov-elect Lyon, On Election Victory / Proclamation Of Ekpeye Heritage Month In Brampton City Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.