Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living (24001 Views)

Man Sells His Three Children For N1.5m In Rivers / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by saraki2019(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Not minding. In what your kid is going to be used for
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Akabuking: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
aboki and pussy are 5and 6
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Gudiza(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dude, you gat 23kids mehn, how won't it be hard for thee?
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Liftedhands(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dareal90s:
Nyamiriis don teach dis Abokis work, first it was Kidnapping followed by Drug pushing now Baby Factory. Aboki dey learn fast from our blodas.
This happens everywhere! It's just the media that only hypes this news when it's an igbo involved. See how it's suspect suspect without name just cos it's from the north? Had it been in the east it will be mr Emeka sold his son and mr Emeka said it's the devil, the police has taken mr Emeka into custody angry .

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by lagdmark(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Abookis don join Yoruba, Igbo and Benin for people wey sabi.
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Viicfuntop(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Akamariner:
Do you want to diversify your source of income, or do you want to be self-employed. don't go too far looking for a job for i have a better one to offer you.
i shall now be introducing to you: internet entreprenureship.
this is a fast growing business that with your patient and persevearance, you can be grossing over a billion naira anually although it require hardwork. but no business is easy and with your persevearance you can become the next selfmade millionare.
that is why i'm offering to teach you everything you need to know about the business, within the space of three month, you will learn how to build your own website, many profitable business to run on your website which requires very little startup capital, automating your business and also SEO. all you need to enroll for this course is just a token of #5,000. for more details, contact me on oyedoyinp@gmail.com.
remember, 5,000 is just a drop in the ocean compared to what you will be earning from what i'm going to be tutoring you.

But why would you want to share a secret that grosses you over a billion annually? And before you say, you are already rich and you just want to help, then I think you should offer the course for free. My piece

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
R
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
That's the initial plan.

The women and the man were never married. They only came together for the business of making babies and selling them.
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
G
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Ideenigeria: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
The vendor posting this service is a scammer...
I sent him money for data ad has since blocked me...
Please beware.

Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Iamsammy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
kuntash:

for where ? after una don bring in this pekelemess thing ? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no mind that guy, w all die here
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
He knows he's poor but still went ahead to marry many wives, what for, he was not wise enough, he should used his family size to open a farm to make ends meet.
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Viicfuntop:

But why would you want to share a secret that grosses you over a billion annually? And before you say, you are already rich and you just want to help, then I think you should offer the course for free. My piece
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Isoduwa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Edyice:
Stop giving birth like rabbits northerners will not here .... Now see

Hear
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Bola146(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
embarassed sad Who should we challenge? Him or God that gave him Unquestionable God
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by munanonye16: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
42yrs with 5 wives and 25 children....
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Edyice: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

Hear

Oooh ok
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by mikkiviv: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
Abeg I need visa, local man is tireddddddd
please come to our office if ur in benin, we help u process ur visa, the name of our travel agency is ikogwe travels, at no 64 first east circular road , benin city, our business line is 08063260409
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by ContractKiller: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Karma programmed greatness and intelligence into my DNA.

It programmed servitude, ignorance and dimwittedness into the destinies of all fonjitos and their Fullanus slave masters.

As a subevolved monkey subspecie, you'd be better off not trying to take on anything greater than your brain's limited carrying capacity, or you'll suffer a brain aneurysm.

adecz:
grin

Quoting without understanding..

Your situation is beyond pathetic;
take heart, na so dem born you.. It is really
not the fault of your immbbecilic progenitors
but what karma programmed into your destiny..

Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by udeze2000: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Inside Life
Wetin Musa no go take eye see for gate!
Na that same Obi Local Government I do Nysc that year o. Timid place
Re: Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living by ehinmowo: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Edyice:
Stop giving birth like rabbits northerners will not hear .... Now see

The way those people dey born eh! The Christian NE is coming up though. One lanky 21 year-old go don get two underaged wives. Before you say Jack, illiterate almajiris don full street!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Sets Up Board Of Inquiry, Detains Six Soldiers For Brutalising Woman. / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / Deaf And Dumb Man Arrested For Stealing A Car In Lagos(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.