Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Place Orders On Jumia Black Friday 2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Place Orders On Jumia Black Friday 2019 (1050 Views)

Jumia Black Friday 2019- Phone Deals / Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Orders On Jumia Black Friday 2019 by dominzy(m): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2019
GREAT NEWS!!!
���������

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2019 is here again.
The black Friday starts on Friday 8th November till the last Friday in November.

This time around, there will be:

�Discount up-to 90% on selected items and various percentage discount on other products.

� Free shipping for all items ordered through online payment (not pay on delivery)

� Tops deals, Mega deals, free giveaways on the app.

� 50% discount off shipping fee for items up 5k and above and locations outside Lagos.

Your number one JUMIA Agent Dominzy is here and ever ready to assist you in making the right choices of products and placing the orders for you conveniently and swiftly.
Contact me now on 08100418355 [whatsapp preferably]

Kindly join my group chat to get daily updates on offers and products as they drop online.
Join here � https:///Hhs3fDftbuA6IAN1K7E1y7

Kindly share to ur friends

⚠ Other JUMIA Agents, pls kindly stay off ❌ this group.

Re: How To Place Orders On Jumia Black Friday 2019 by Roadtoyesterday: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2019
dominzy:
GREAT NEWS!!!
���������

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2019 is here again.
The black Friday starts on Friday 8th November till the last Friday in November.

This time around, there will be:

�Discount up-to 90% on selected items and various percentage discount on other products.

� Free shipping for all items ordered through online payment (not pay on delivery)

� Tops deals, Mega deals, free giveaways on the app.

� 50% discount off shipping fee for items up 5k and above and locations outside Lagos.

Your number one JUMIA Agent Dominzy is here and ever ready to assist you in making the right choices of products and placing the orders for you conveniently and swiftly.
Contact me now on 08100418355 [whatsapp preferably]

Kindly join my group chat to get daily updates on offers and products as they drop online.
Join here � https:///Hhs3fDftbuA6IAN1K7E1y7

Kindly share to ur friends

⚠ Other JUMIA Agents, pls kindly stay off ❌ this group.

Help me check this phone out, is it real, if the discount is true, I plan buying it now

Re: How To Place Orders On Jumia Black Friday 2019 by dominzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's real.
Where is ur location let me order it for u at a reduced shipping fee

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Sale / How To Use Gesture Call Picker On Your Infinix Device / Infinix Note 7 Lite Gaming Test - Asphalt 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.