Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna (20590 Views)

Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Man Sodomizes Underaged Boy In Rivers / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which state is Zaria, that's my question
Zaria is in Kaduna State but definitely not the capital as indicated. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sunsets:
More like, they are both victims.
If you dig deep, it's a chain of victims.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
paix:
Zaria is in Kaduna State but definitely not the capital as indicated. Take or leave it.

As far as Zaria is in kaduna, no need arguing. na just mistake so nothing much.

All na north and Hausa-fulani territory.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Lonelypacifist6: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
According to their law he should be stoned to death. stupid mooslimes
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by kobosmart(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
the heart wants what the heart wants, he can't control himself if he is attracted to six year olds and the six year old didn't complain i mean he missed lectures for that d!ck
MelesZenawi:

No justification.

He should have looked for his age mate or fellow gay precisely.

That's my stand.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
I don't know what this northerners sees in fucking anus if not goat, cow, Ram and fellow same sex ass. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by babaireti(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Is poo hole no longer smelling?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:
the heart wants what the heart wants, he can't control himself if he is attracted to six year olds and the six year old didn't complain i mean he missed lectures for that d!ck

You not far from being gay young man.

Stop denying that. All young comments moves in support of the young boy that raped a minor.

Wonders.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

As far as Zaria is in kaduna, no need arguing. na just mistake so nothing much.

All na north and Hausa-fulani territory.
You're Just running away from the fact and jumping into inconsequential matters. Sounding like the defeatist that you are. Who's talking about where Zaria is located or the territory?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
paix:
You're Just running away from the fact and jumping into inconsequential matters. Sounding like the defeatist that you are. Who's talking about where Zaria is located or the territory?

What's your problem exactly?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What's your problem exactly?
The problem is, I don't have a problem; especially with you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by kobosmart(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You not far from being gay young man.

Stop denying that. All young comments moves in support of the young boy that raped a minor.

Wonders.
i'm just saying, you can't control what you heart or d!ck is into, it's a God given thing
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
paix:
The problem is, I don't have a problem; especially with you.

And I have serious problem with you.

Look for a way to settle it.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
alonzoiv:
The perpetrator was also brought to us by the Police and he confessed to have been sexually abused too by someone whom he couldn’t name;  and I hope and pray that, a cycle has not been started.
It has started already bro.
That's how the disease spreads.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Mryacks: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
embarassed embarassed....get well soon little boy..
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And I have serious problem with you.

Look for a way to settle it.
So let's settle the problem.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
paix:
So let's settle the problem.
That's good, now you talking.
You too attacking and offensive.
Stop it.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by GindoX(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sodomizes ? New word added
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by paix(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's good, now you talking.

You too attacking and offensive.

Stop it.
Ok, thank you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Kingkzee(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na wa oo

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by Litmus: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
They're just kids. A 15 yo is very young-o, you guys. The tragedy is as much the glaring publicity as much as anything. Western culture has no qualms demonising children that get into extreme wrongdoing, damaging them for life in the process. Much of Nigeria's ethnic cultures were kinder overall when dealing with this sort of things contrary to what we now believe.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Tous ces hommes du nord!!!

Chai.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by ehinmowo: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Northerns and sodomy are like five and six

Very high and it's because of their religious zealousness.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna by jclassiq(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gistring:
Lalasticlala

Does he have something to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamzah Issak: HSBC Employee Steals £900k From 3 Nigerians In UK / Okpoga Crisis: Benue Residents Flee Their Homes (PHOTOS) / “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.