Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias (22737 Views)

EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Ecstasy154(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2019
By Muideen Olaniyi

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo yesterday apologised as his security aides beat up a photojournalist with the Vanguard Newspapers, attached to the State House, Abayomi Adeshida. This happened at the State House Banquet Hall during the opening of the Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit organised by the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission chaired by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

This was two days after 35 aides of Osinbajo were reportedly sacked by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, in a tweet, said the incident was “regretted”, but had been resolved “and I’ve apologised to him for any embarrassment caused.” Adeshida had alleged that he was taking shots of the vice president taking a tour of the exhibition stands at the event when five personnel of the Department of State Security pounced on him. He said Osinbajo was, at that moment, being presented a copy of magazine as souvenir at a particular stand.

Adeshida, who said he was not told what he did wrong, alleged that the security details hit and dragged him on the floor. Adeshida, who said his camera was damaged, added: “I was shocked when these DSS men started beating me for no apparent reason. They tore my Presidential Villa accreditation tag on the shirt and dragged me on the floor while hitting me and kicking me.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osinbajo-apologises-as-aides-beat-journalist-at-villa.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by sLentlover7778(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Osinbanjo, just gave bubu another reasons to sack more of his aides again.. grin grin

FTC, Soyinka come and beat me.. I'm in my house grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2019
A dictator remains a dictator.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by DarkJeddi(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Vanguard must have irked him and this was a perfect opportunity for a payback.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Keep it sir. your days are numbered. They don't even trust you with power anymore.

Aboki been fooling others since day one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by ChoCho54(f): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2019
And plaindealer was masturbating all over yesterday saying it was a lie.

If APC zombies don't kill their leaders with lies, their leaders Will

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Flyingngel(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2019
Osibanjo is having many problem this days.
I pray he survive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by aolawale025: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2019
At least he had the decency to do so

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Vanguard must have irked him and this was a perfect opportunity for a payback.. grin
Osunbande is angry with everything out there now, nobody should get in his way.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Niaja4real(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Ecstasy154:
By Muideen Olaniyi

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo yesterday apologised as his security aides beat up a photojournalist with the Vanguard Newspapers, attached to the State House, Abayomi Adeshida. This happened at the State House Banquet Hall during the opening of the Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit organised by the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission chaired by Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

This was two days after 35 aides of Osinbajo were reportedly sacked by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, in a tweet, said the incident was “regretted”, but had been resolved “and I’ve apologised to him for any embarrassment caused.” Adeshida had alleged that he was taking shots of the vice president taking a tour of the exhibition stands at the event when five personnel of the Department of State Security pounced on him. He said Osinbajo was, at that moment, being presented a copy of magazine as souvenir at a particular stand.

Adeshida, who said he was not told what he did wrong, alleged that the security details hit and dragged him on the floor. Adeshida, who said his camera was damaged, added: “I was shocked when these DSS men started beating me for no apparent reason. They tore my Presidential Villa accreditation tag on the shirt and dragged me on the floor while hitting me and kicking me.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osinbajo-apologises-as-aides-beat-journalist-at-villa.html
After denying the incident & now, they turn back to render hypocritical apology.
Lie lie pipu

22 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by eTECTIV: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2019
But zonBs were claiming it was a lie yesterday with multiple reports? So if he wasn't beaten up why is d VP apologising?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by opalu: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Zuorom: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2019
And some Zombies were here saying it's fake news

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Nigerianization(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2019
All those claiming it was false can now see that it really did happen.

IMO, apology without compensation is null and void

26 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by obo389(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Niaja4real:

After denying the incident & now, they turn back to render hypocritical apology.
Lie lie pipu
What will he have done before?
Una too like querell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
This kind apologies ehnn, after DSS guys don rework your body!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Promismike(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Lolzz

When u want to kill a dog. U tag it a name.

What osibanjo aids has done is minute to the rape, harassment, man handling and injustice buhari aids and his cohorts has done in all comers.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by chinavs9ja(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
It's well
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Atleast he's man enough to apologise. Welcome development

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by iCauseTrouble: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by MobilityExpress: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2019
If these types of petty smear campaign online and stupid attacks on the VP is part of PDP scheming to return to power, then PDP are the dumbest opposition party in the world. They should just forget about 2023. If and when APC loses in 2023, it will be another new party taking over, not PDP. Instead of bringing important issues that APC is failing on that is affecting millions of Nigerians daily, like massive insecurity, bad economic policies, increasing institutionalized human rights violations, media suppression and prohibition of free speech, political bullying and persecution, the crippling of SMEs with over taxation etc, they are busy propagating propaganda against Osinbajo, that his aides are no longer allowed to poo inside Aso Rock Villa, they now poo outside, that Osinbajo now wears pink socks instead of blue, senseless matters that have no bearing on the average voter's mind. Mtshewwwww!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by sureheaven(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2019
No body was sacked. It's the jobless PDP members who are behind the silly news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by wisdom042(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2019
And some people argued about it here that nothing of such happened.

Good move VP but DAT guy no go forget d beating.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by lonelydora: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
More aides to go
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Inhumane people
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by meccuno: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Atleast he's man enough to apologise. Welcome development
let him be man enough to fight his oppressors. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by MobilityExpress: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2019
sureheaven:
No body was sacked. It's the jobless PDP members who are behind the silly news.

Someone is reported to have 80 aides and 35 out of the 80 were sacked, how is that news? I mean he has 45 left, which is more than enough for any VP or president. PdP are just groping in the dark, jumping on every nonsense and broadcasting stale gossips and things that don't have any value to majority of people, except being rotten food for their blind zombie supporters to chew on and gloat over nothing. PDP are jokers abeg. This is not how to play opposition politics.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by allthingsgood: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
A dictator remains a dictator.

Smh. Do dictators apologise

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by galadima77(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Trust any politician at your own peril
Re: Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias by LabDNA: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Anytime lads like plaindealer screams 'fake news', It will even help us authenticate the news even more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-existing Office Of Buhari’s Chief Economic Adviser Gets N573.45m In 5 Years / El-Rufai Files Fresh Suit Against Malami And Emefiele / 5.5 Billion Dollar Foreign Loan: Your Debt Profile Is Rising - IMF Warns Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.