Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! (640 Views)

Jega Used Card Reader To Finish Us In PDP — Oguma / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! by labalaba4: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
If it were not for this Gbadamosi guy, most of us would never have known these facts. The guy surely knows his onions. He's a PDP aspirant, and he's actually making me think of voting for PDP in this next elections. Na wa for Fashola and Tinubu sha o. Dem don chop Lagos FINISH!!

[b]Gbadamosi for Governor 2011 The 443km Bamenda to Enugu International Highway is costing Cameroun and Nigeria $413m (N62b) or N140m/km, but the expansion of part and resurfacing of most of the existing Lekki-Epe Expressway is allegedly costing N50b or N1b/km. N50 billion can clearly do more than just add 2 lanes to an existing dual-carriageway. Waste will be eliminated in my administration. Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!
2 hours ago · Like · Comment · Promote
3 people like this.

Gbadamosi for Governor 2011 Financially speaking, whatever the cost, it is not within the realms of engineering for the Bamenda-Enugu road to cost just 14% of the Lekki-Epe Expressway per kilometre. Somebody, somewhere is lying, and I'm inclined to believe it's the builders of the N1 billion per kilometre road, given my own personal experience in the construction industry.
39 minutes ago · Like
Kabura Zakama I also know that the cost of one key street in Abuja may build hundreds of kilometers of across a state like say, Adamawa! Except I am told that there will no infrastructure such as drainages, street lighst, bus stops for BRT, etc, then I am inclined to believe that your comparison is faulty!
25 minutes ago · Like ·
Gbadamosi for Governor 2011 Your Abuja/Adamawa analogy is actually quite wrong, as both territories are not completely dissimilar in terrain. Drainage is a given in the construction of highways, and at any rate, the Lekki-Epe Expressway is not a new construction. It is simply a single-lane expansion on either side for just 23 of the 49.4 kilometres, with mere resurfacing for the remainder 26.4 kilometres.

Bus-Stops and street lights (hybrid solar/wind street lights cost about N650k each, double headed). This road will require about 1976 of them, spaced at about 25m intervals each and it will therefore cost a total of N1.284 billion to light the entire 49.4km, without the need to burn diesel, as is being done on Western Avenue axis right now.

Let's assume a 2 kilometre interval between bus stops, with each bus shelter costing about N5 million. That is a total of 50 bus shelters on both sides at the cost of N250 million in total. Add that to the cost of the lights, and you have just over N1.5 billion.

Assuming that this is not an expansion, and is a totally new road. Let us allow for 100% inflation of the cost of the Bamenda-Enugu road, bringing it from N140m per km to N280m per km. That still gives us only a total of N13.8 billion, plus the N1.5 billion for your bus-stops and street lights, only comes to a little over N15 billion, which, some engineers have agreed would be a more agreeable cost for the road.

I hope the foregoing has enlightened you somewhat.
7 minutes ago · Like
[/b]
Re: Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! by DrKitaun(m): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
these rabid dogs just love being battered . . .

Gbadamosi ko, Babangida ni

rubbish !!! angry

NL has now become a place for upstarts to kick-start their inordinate ambitions embarassed
Re: Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! by volasunkan: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2010
abeg go and hang! angry you mean i should vote gbadamosi babangida in place of fashola!abeg scram!olorire
Re: Choooiiiii! Fashola And Tinubu Don Finish Us For Lagos! by KnowAll(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2010
D fact is fashola has not done anyting in the past 18 months & majority of his big projects are progressing at snail speed if not halted all together in some cases.

Letter To Rauf Aregbesola / Government Spends N2 Trillion On Petroleum Fund Subsidy / Atiku Abubakar's Call To Arms