Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient (420 Views)

Should Diabetic Patient Take Yogurt / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient by MrMan24: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Good day Nairaland users, I have to register this account newly to stay anonymous. Please I need some advice concerning this issue. My younger sister of 16 years of age whom has been diagnosed of diabetes just sustained a minor injury at the rear side of her ankle. It's slightly swollen, and it's giving me some reason to worry. My mom has been administering some drugs on the wound, and some herbs to control the sugar level. Please is there anything else to do to help?
I know some persons must have experienced something like this. Please what did you do to overcome it? I will appreciate valid inputs, thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala please help your bro to the front page abeg.
Re: Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Herbs for controlling blood sugar? Why take this risk? From the age of your sister, I strongly believe she has type 1 diabetes. Please go to a good hospital, so that she can be placed on insulin (if her blood sugar is not well controlled with drugs). I just lost an uncle to this sickness, it was so painful.

Kindly do the needful. Her blood sugar must be properly controlled first.
Re: Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient by MrMan24: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Herbs for controlling blood sugar? Why take this risk? From the age of your sister, I strongly believe she has type 1 diabetes. Please go to a good hospital, so that she can be placed on insulin (if her blood sugar is not well controlled with drugs). I just lost an uncle to this sickness, it was so painful.

Kindly do the needful. Her blood sugar must be properly controlled first.

Thanks for your advice. Please what does type 1 diabetes mean?
But can't we use home remedy? Like we have the glucometer (for blood-sugar level check) and mixtard (an insulin).
Re: Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient by Orinmoku(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
MrMan24:
Good day Nairaland users, I have to register this account newly to stay anonymous. Please I need some advice concerning this issue. My younger sister of 16 years of age whom has been diagnosed of diabetes just sustained a minor injury at the rear side of her ankle. It's slightly swollen, and it's giving me some reason to worry. My mom has been administering some drugs on the wound, and some herbs to control the sugar level. Please is there anything else to do to help?
I know some persons must have experienced something like this. Please what did you do to overcome it? I will appreciate valid inputs, thank you.

There is a supplement that can control diabetes and heal wound fast.
Check my signature for my number to WhatsApp or call for detail
Re: Help With Treatment Advice For An Injured Diabetic Patient by Healthyway15: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
MrMan24:

Hello... sorry about your sister's condition. As I was checking the threads, I saw this. I think I should make my own contribution for more knowledge and its solution.

When a person has diabetes, wounds can take longer to heal. People with uncontrolled diabetes may develop poor circulation. As circulation slows down, blood moves more slowly, which makes it more difficult for the body to deliver nutrients to wounds. As a result, the injuries heal slowly or may not heal at all. And this can increase the risk of infections and other complications developing.

Complications
People who experience poor wound healing due to effects of diabetes on the nerves and blood vessels might also experience other complications. These include heart disease, kidney disease and eye problems. If an untreated wound becomes infected, the infection may spread locally to muscle and bone.

If an infection develops in the wound and is left untreated, it can progress to the stage of Gangrene. Gangrene is a common cause of amputations in people who lose limbs as a result of amputation.

What To Do
Regularly changing dressings can help reduce bacteria and maintain appropriate moisture levels in the wound. Keep pressure off the area. Reduce the intake of carbohydrates, added sugar, and fast food. There should be an increase in the intake of fibre, fruits and vegetables. Good nutrition provides what your body needs for faster wound healing such as Vitamin C, Zinc and Protein.

Treatment
There are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment. We recommend suitable supplements of our Reputable Company to treat Diabetes with injuries. These work by treating diabetes completely to restore the blood sugar level back to the normal state, and aids the healing of injuries and wounds.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Experiencing Low Libido, Infertility Challenge? Get Murishi / How To Stop Coughing Without The Use Of Medicine / It's A Lie, Masturbation Is Not Good For You! See Reasons Why You Should Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.