Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital (23936 Views)

Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by valemtech(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
soo sad wot nigerian police can achieve

Get your children educational android tablets @ N18,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact 08037607036
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
magicminister:
Stupid bitttt h

She said, “I was treated like a common club girl”.
At least we know the type of person she is.
Her comment has exposed her as someone that genuinely believes all should not be treated fairly.
She exposed herself as someone that believes that abuse on certain women is okay.

Let her burn in hell!!!
That shows the foolishness of the average Niggerian. You must forgive her ignorance. To her only club girls( whatever that means) should be maltreated.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by heckymaicon(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
In Nigeria, it is do it yourself.

* Secure yourself.
* Go to school, yourself.
* Pay school fees, yourself.
* Create job, yourself.
* Generate electricity, yourself.
* Provide water, yourself.
* Healthcare, yourself.
* Provide accommodation, yourself

The only thing, they can do for you, is to oppress you and force you to pay taxes.

GBAM.
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stupid comment
majamajic:
until all these girls know how and when to address someone as Oga , when the person is not actually your boss
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Ejebleje: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
ritalori2:
You were treated like a "common club girl" you and the policemen are birds of the same feathers. So, club girls deserve to ne treated the way you were treated right!?

Exactly. Very condescending. You can tell she's trouble and very toxic from reading her own narrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by alphaNomega: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
lasthero:
The day I gave up on police men was when one stopped me, asked of my age and said if not that the world have spoilt, I am too young to drive at age of 30years.

Las Las, dem collect 3k from my hand because my plate number scratched a little

Na you type dey encourage this nonsense, why give them money for that? Please don't do it again.
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Kilamiti: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mizwanneka is not a makeup artist. She's a hair seller and a very good one at that. My mother taught me one thing of which I can never forget till I get old. Whenever you see these uniform men and women, please throw all your pride out if the window. Ahhh officer, good day SIR, yes Sir, shun Sir, how are you Sir, yes Sir. Ahhh my officer, na hustle I dey hustle oh.i no con get small bread to give una today kaiiii. Sorry Sir. allow them do their work. If they want to search Pls respectfully assist them open anywhere in your car they want to search. Once these officers see that you are a level headed person, believe me you have no problems except you encounter a certain kind. Act like a mumu. Greet them. Ahhhh officer I for buy una cold water for this hot weather but this money wey I no get today nawa ohhhhh. It won't take you anything to act like a goat till they release you to go. But if you want to start claiming right and speaking big English for them,NA YOU SABI. they are drunk and that few minutes can take them to waste your life of which NIGERIA will move on without giving your family justice. This method has worked for me like magic! even with the drunk police officers.

11 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Ejebleje: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kilamiti, your mum is a smart woman.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by fortunegames: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by YorubaPrince: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good for her... I don't even feel sorry for her at all. She was probably condescending in the way she conversed with them. She looks like one of those girls anyway. To hell with her! angry
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bayoibee: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Around 1am you just have to compute yourself when dealing with these men especially sars and that part where she said “oga use the bottom Abeg don’t force it” I can imagine how it would have sounded that must have provoked the police men because you know sometimes ladies don’t know how to talk properly, I’m not supporting the npf actions o don’t get me wrong here just saying..

3 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Americanboy35: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
By saying you were treated like a common club girl, i know you must lack manners, so club girls are the ones that deserve that kind of treatment abi

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Xisnin(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
While driving at nights, I prefer meeting armed robbers than SARS.

SARS is a threat to humanity.
Those are not SARS.
She is lucky to have met regular policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by proxillin(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
U deserved more than that idiat..

So u even pulled police shirt ..trying to fight them? Agbero...

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
This country is filled with beasts in human skin, walking on two legs, pretending to be human beings.

And the sure way to make them shed their pretensions to humanity is to give them a government appointment either as a politician or as a civil servant
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Teel012(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
ritalori2:
You were treated like a "common club girl" you and the policemen are birds of the same feathers. So, club girls deserve to ne treated the way you were treated right!?

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by thaler(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
I think the policemen in Lagos are worse than the others in rhe remaining states
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by kobosmart(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
She was hospitalized for a broken finger nail
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by dahnimoh(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
From your post I can understand that you lack manners and proper home training

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bambambiglo: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
ritalori2:

I guess you're a common club girl that's why you're pained
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bambambiglo: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
LadySarah:
Both of You were wrong.
First they were doing Their job
secondly,You Dont hook a Law enforcement officer on the collar,telling him to kill You and he wont retaliate,even ur Bloodbrother might descend on you.Its provocative.

Club girls are humans like you,they do Their thing You do yours.

I guess You are on ur own cos ur narrative shows u r irritating,proud and belittle ppl

Another club girl spotted. Na dem

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bojack(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
this woman sef, so you have kids at home and you were there begging the police to kill you...some people sha

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
While driving at nights, I prefer meeting armed robbers than SARS.

SARS is a threat to humanity.

Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mryacks: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
In Nigeria, it is do it yourself.

* Secure yourself.
* Go to school, yourself.
* Pay school fees, yourself.
* Create job, yourself.
* Generate electricity, yourself.
* Provide water, yourself.
* Healthcare, yourself.
* Provide accommodation, yourself

The only thing, they can do for you, is to oppress you and force you to pay taxes.

In essence you have to be republic all by yourself... it's really not easy, Kai!
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Sugargul: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
She’s a hair seller not a makeup artist biko
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kilamiti:
Mizwanneka is not a makeup artist. She's a hair seller and a very good one at that. My mother taught me one thing of which I can never forget till I get old. Whenever you see these uniform men and women, please throw all your pride out if the window. Ahhh officer, good day SIR, yes Sir, shun Sir, how are you Sir, yes Sir. Ahhh my officer, na hustle I dey hustle oh.i no con get small bread to give una today kaiiii. Sorry Sir. allow them do their work. If they want to search Pls respectfully assist them open anywhere in your car they want to search. Once these officers see that you are a level headed person, believe me you have no problems except you encounter a certain kind. Act like a mumu. Greet them. Ahhhh officer I for buy una cold water for this hot weather but this money wey I no get today nawa ohhhhh. It won't take you anything to act like a goat till they release you to go. But if you want to start claiming right and speaking big English for them,NA YOU SABI. they are drunk and that few minutes can take them to waste your life of which NIGERIA will move on without giving your family justice. This method has worked for me like magic! even with the drunk police officers.

I was telling my colleagues this and they said I was an enabler.
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by bukatyne(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
This madam get mind sha.

Jacking policeman's shirt at 1am that they should kill you.

She probably left her duplicate life at home. undecided
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Since when wanneka turn Makeup Artist grin
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by lipstick2(f): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Common club girlso dy re d ones dt shud b treated like rags.women .she.. ......mizwanneka u re too arrogant...she sell hair not a makeup artist tho...

I have heard alot of babes complain about how arrogant this Miznwanneka is,well I think she is paying for all the insults she gave to those customers.
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mamakimy97: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
lipstick2:

I have heard alot of babes complain about how arrogant this Miznwanneka is,well I think she is paying for all the insults she gave to those customers.

she is just too arrogant...money changes ppo sha....but her's is sometin else..
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by ritalori2(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2019
You call yourself a peace advocate. But, spew trash. You are the triggered imp here.
It takes people with good human cause to agree with my point.not your trashy brained type.
Bambambiglo:

I guess you're a common club girl that's why you're pained

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day / John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.