Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job (1404 Views)

Ngcareers.com Mailed Dis To Me / Job Vacancies. Are You Looking For A Nanny Job? / Did You Need A Nanny Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by davmor(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
I received a mail last week from one man, asking me whether I am interested to work in his home at Uk as a Nanny (i.e) taking care of children in a family home. He said that he will cater for all the expenses only that I will shoulder 200UK Pound out of the 2650 pound for the traveling documents. I want to know how you Great NairaLanders see it. Does such offer exist? He said that when I come to UK, he will pay me back the 200. This he I have to be part of the expenses so as to make sure that am trusthy, because some 2 Nannies he arranged for went to another way not his home anymore. Please do help me Great People of 9iraland and advice me on what to do. Am a young man of 23 yrs.
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by Osama10(m): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2010
Did you apply for the job?

How did he get your email address?
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by davmor(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2010
That is where am afriad, I did not apply for any thing. And how he got my email, I don't know.
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by Abbaj: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2010
scam scam scam run away!
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by Abbaj: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2010
scam scam scam run away!
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by chuxjay(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
Guy, how can sum1 u dnt knw offer u a job and u are bothering urself? He is after ur 200pounds. Dat na 4mat! Go and sleep!
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by alex406(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2010
Bro i am sorry to say this but you should always use your brain since you are not new in internet browsing.This guy is a Nigerian yahoo boy that wants your money because he knows everybody is interested in traveling out of the country. Dont fall so cheap for this abeg.
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by Tokotaya: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2010
He is a thief, ok. Jaguda, ole, 419, Gbajue, olori buruku, put more undesirable names grin
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by charlesxpe: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
Dont try it, its a scam cos d UK Govt are even tryn to cut d migrant rate how much more 4 a nanny job, are u so desperate? (Nanny), its a scam smiley
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by Bonchux(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
i got the same message but i told the guy that he should give me some money to apply for my international passort after dribbling him he gave one stupid mail as uk embassy mail he claim to be jobsonrichard but my pain is that all this internet touts are nairaland members.
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by superboy1: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
i am sure it is scam u better run
Re: Am Mailed To Come To Uk For A Nanny Job by cnnnigeria: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
We have lots of them on Nairaland, be careful of hem.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Development Company Of Nigeria - Young Graduate Recruitment / Vacancy For Secretary And Office Assistant / U - Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.