Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) (935 Views)

Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) by Autodus(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company is a Nigeria automobile which was founded by Innocent Chukwuma in 2007. The company was cited in Nnewi in Anambra state was commissioned by the former President of Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The Automaker specializes in the manufacturing and selling of automobiles. Most of the spare parts used are locally manufactured while others are imported from other countries.

The first indigenous automobile company in Nigeria was established so as to eradicate “Tokunbo” (foreign used) automobiles from Africa.

The Made-in-African automobiles are known for their high durability and efficiency no wonder it is nicknamed the Pride of Africa Road.

Recently, Mercy Eke was named the brand ambassador of the IVM after her outstanding performance the at the Big Brother show.
The company built automobiles to meet the needs of the customers but to exceed them with high safety features, stylish exterior design, and performance to meet the African market. IVM automobiles are so much built to adapt to the terrains in Africa. The automaker currently makes sedans, high-riding Sports Utility Vehicles, small buses, luxury buses, pickup trucks, and ambulances.
Source-https://www.autodus.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-innoson-vehicle-manufacturing-company-ivm/

Re: What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) by EgunMogaji2: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Autodus:
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company is a Nigeria automobile which was founded by Innocent Chukwuma in 2007. The company was cited in Nnewi in Anambra state was commissioned by the former President of Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The Automaker specializes in the manufacturing and selling of automobiles. Most of the spare parts used are locally manufactured while others are imported from other countries.

The first indigenous automobile company in Nigeria was established so as to eradicate “Tokunbo” (foreign used) automobiles from Africa.

The Made-in-African automobiles are known for their high durability and efficiency no wonder it is nicknamed the Pride of Africa Road.

Recently, Mercy Eke was named the brand ambassador of the IVM after her outstanding performance the at the Big Brother show.
The company built automobiles to meet the needs of the customers but to exceed them with high safety features, stylish exterior design, and performance to meet the African market. IVM automobiles are so much built to adapt to the terrains in Africa. The automaker currently makes sedans, high-riding Sports Utility Vehicles, small buses, luxury buses, pickup trucks, and ambulances.
Source-https://www.autodus.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-innoson-vehicle-manufacturing-company-ivm/

One of the biggest lies in the automotive industry cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) by adeeva06(f): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
I read and looked away. You couldn't just do that, right?

I understand grin

EgunMogaji2:

One of the biggest lies in the automotive industry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) by EgunMogaji2: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
adeeva06:
I read and looked away. You couldn't just do that, right?

I understand grin

I really should have but the temptation was too great.

I know they'll be coming for me soon grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) by 9icetoo(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I really should have but the temptation was too great.

I know they'll be coming for me soon grin
They won't. Remember cyberpeace is on.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Driver / My Honda CR-V 2002 Power Steering Fluid Leaks / Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2003 V6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.