Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp (576 Views)

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by garfield1: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2019
The candidature of Governor Yahaya Bello and his deputy, Chief Edward Onoja, of the All Progressives Congress (APC) received a boost on Wednesday at Insalu, the headquarters of Yagba East Local Government Area, as the former acting governor, Chief Clarence Olafemi and hundreds of PDP members in the federal constituency renounced their membership and defected to the APC.
At the APC’s rally held in Insalu for the Yagba Federal Constituency, the former acting governor and Director General, Abubakar Ibro Gubernatorial Campaign Council, 2019, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olafemi, former Commissioner for Water Resources, Osanusi, former House of Assembly member for Mopamuro constituency, Eric Fiki and numerous others joined the APC.
Other political stalwarts from Yagba Federal Constituency who dumped the PDP were Bola Fagbola and former Mopamuro Local Government Chairman, Funsho Daniyan.
While receiving the PDP’s defectors, Governor Bello assured them of equal opportunity in the party.

Mynd44
Idisule
Kyase
Kahal
Topmaike
Freeze
Meleszenawi
Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by Abdul05: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Hunger..stomach infrastructure grin grin
Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by garfield1: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2019
I dont like bello and doesn't support failure but it seems his winning is assured

1 Like

Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by kestolove95(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2019
I pity kogi state
Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by Shezzy13: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Garfield you've been pushing your propaganda ..hope Bello dey grease you wellA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by allthingsgood: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Sai bello

1 Like

Re: Massive Defections Hit Kogi Pdp by Danwakae(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:
The candidature of Governor Yahaya Bello and his deputy, Chief Edward Onoja, of the All Progressives Congress (APC) received a boost on Wednesday at Insalu, the headquarters of Yagba East Local Government Area, as the former acting governor, Chief Clarence Olafemi and hundreds of PDP members in the federal constituency renounced their membership and defected to the APC.
At the APC’s rally held in Insalu for the Yagba Federal Constituency, the former acting governor and Director General, Abubakar Ibro Gubernatorial Campaign Council, 2019, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olafemi, former Commissioner for Water Resources, Osanusi, former House of Assembly member for Mopamuro constituency, Eric Fiki and numerous others joined the APC.
Other political stalwarts from Yagba Federal Constituency who dumped the PDP were Bola Fagbola and former Mopamuro Local Government Chairman, Funsho Daniyan.
While receiving the PDP’s defectors, Governor Bello assured them of equal opportunity in the party.

Mynd44
Idisule
Kyase
Kahal
Topmaike
Freeze
Meleszenawi

YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE APC , I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, NEVER......CAN ONLY BELIEVE IT WHEN I HEAR IT FROM THE PDP or known media....your colleague also share a false story about Fmr Pres GEJ Mum's endorsement of APC's Lyon...I expect you people's campaign both the PDP, APC and others to centred your campaigns on the people, but not those criminals jumping from one point to another decieving the poor masses thereby milking the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Too Powerful To Be Controlled By Me, I Remain In Charge – President Bu / Ekiti Civil Service Recruitment 2019: See How To Apply / Become A Change Maker As YNN Holds 1st National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.