Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Greenwood, 18, Becomes Youngest Man Utd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greenwood, 18, Becomes Youngest Man Utd (232 Views)

Biography Of 2face Idibia's Youngest Brother, Charles Idibia / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The / Nigerian Becomes Youngest Senior Lecturer In UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greenwood, 18, Becomes Youngest Man Utd by newsypeople: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Greenwood, 18, becomes youngest Man Utd player to score and assist in Europe as Scholes tips him to outshine Rashford

Scholes reckons Greenwood will be a better finisher than Rashford as he became the youngest United star to score and assist in a European game
Greenwood had already eclipsed Rashford to become United‘s youngest European goalscorer against Astana in September.
And now Scholes believes he will become a better finisher than his team-mate, four years his senior.

Scholes claimed: “If Marcus lacks anything it’s a little bit of composure in front of goal. “I think Greenwood will eventually be a better goalscorer than Marcus. But [Rashford’s] all round play has been brilliant.’ “He’s probably a scorer of great goals rather than a great goalscorer. He lacks that bit of composure but he’s still a young player and I think that will come.” Next up for Greenwood will be to finally break his Premier League duck – having played eight times, mostly from the bench, without scoring.

The youngster previously scored against Astana in the Europa League and Rochdale in the Carabao Cup before his Partizan Belgrade strike... https://www.newsypeople.com/greenwood-18-becomes-youngest-man-utd-player-to-score-and-assist-in-europe-as-scholes-tips-him-to-outshine-rashford/ #sports #manunitedfans

Re: Greenwood, 18, Becomes Youngest Man Utd by popsy2(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats chaps
Re: Greenwood, 18, Becomes Youngest Man Utd by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2019
See as him resemble me that time wey I small.

(1) (Reply)

Own a custom built website in 7days by paying a token monthly / Follow These Steps To Start Advertising To Whatsapp Users Via Facebook Ads / Minster Gives Update On Payment Of New NYSC 'allawee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.