Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Chika Ike Looks Radiant In Bikini As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Looks Radiant In Bikini As She Celebrates Her Birthday (824 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Radiant In Bikini As She Celebrates Her Birthday by universaltv: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Nollywood actress Chika Ike looks radiant in Bikini as she celebrates her 34th birthday in style, praizenews report.
She wrote ;
She ain’t no SMALL CHOPS ! She is the full course meal ! ��Happy birthday to me������. It’s been an amazing year . This new chapter will be even more amazing . Thank you Lord . I am super grateful...say a Prayer for me ! � #happybirthdaytome #smallchopsmovie #jan31st2020 #chikadibia
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mYDT0nIr4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chika 'Nancy' Ike (born 8 November 1985) is a Nigerian actress, television personality, producer, business woman, philanthropist and former model.

Happy birthday to her.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/chika-ike-looks-radiant-in-bikini-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Chika Ike Looks Radiant In Bikini As She Celebrates Her Birthday by universaltv: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Chika Ike In Sexy Bikini Outfit ===> HERE

She wrote ;

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor & Hubby Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary / See Moment Bbnaija’s Diane Revealed How Mercy Got Her A Range Rover / Beautiful Pictures Of Peter Okoye's Daughter, Aliona Celebrating Her 7th Birthda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.