Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (233 Views)

Any Copywriter? I'm Willing To Work For You Free / I Can Teach You Programming For Just 1k. / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k by Emeraldicon(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2019
We have an on going class and a lot of people are still interested in joining our programming training group but in order not to disrupt our current on going session. We have decided to start a fresh class for those interested.

This is another opportunity for you to become a certified full stack developer.

It's just 1k per month to join

We already have grateful trainees and we won't want you to miss this again.

The opportunities are massive out there for you as a developer. Yes you can learn coding online, you don't need to attend a conventional institute or you don't even have to be science oriented.

Just your passion and determination are all that are required

Join us and together we will achieve your dreams of becoming a programmer.

Our next training starts on the 1st of December

What will you be learning.

1. How to design a website
2. How to develop apps
3. How to blog and make money
4. Becoming a full stack developer and how to attract your dream job
Languages you will be learning
1. Html
2 CSS
3. Javascript
4. Python
5. Word press
6. Online marketing

You just need your PC or even android to start.
Join us now
https:///K9ZToSYKWVcL9Xa1RbcU5V

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Aura Magazine / Gis Training In Portharcourt / Join Our Training Now For Snail Farming, Biz Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.