Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. (8931 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu : Olisa Methu Writes Attorney General / Olisa Metu In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement Again / Olisa Methu Arrives Court In Dead Body Arrangement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by bobbybrown007: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
World people, they should be stoned.
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by MetaPhysical: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
netpro:
This thief be like, since you guys have started copying my wheelchair method, I will go mortuary mode.

Metuh give us the 400,000,000 you got from Dasuki and stop acting Horror movie for us.

May God forgive you for talking like that to a sick and almost dead man.
Dont you know your statement can cause him trauma and lead to him "kicking the bucket"?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by MetaPhysical: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
If Nollywood looking for stuntmen to act cadaver, i recommend Olisah.

Kilooode!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by solmusdesigns: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided

Ibo man no dey use money play...

Everybody that got money from Dasuki agreed to pay back and EFCC droped charges, but this man no one drop bar, even Goatluck and Obasanjo droped bar this one is humiliating his ancestors and generation yet unborn over 400m that Hushpupi and mompha can dash him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
netpro:
This thief be like, since you guys have started copying my wheelchair method, I will go mortuary mode.

Metuh give us the 400,000,000 you got from Dasuki and stop acting Horror movie for us.
the abacha money they gave us dem don pay ur share??
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Annie939(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dino and Co dey learn work oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by ATTemi: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
King of format shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you this slow? The party in power in Nigeria and which runs the prisons and detention cells is the APC. I guess the APC and PDP are one and the same.

You're the slow one . Didirin. When they crack down you call them tyrant. When they let people use legal representation at their disposal, even if it appears they mock our justice system, you accuse them of being too lenient since they run the prisons. No pleasing ditherers like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Banmeallday: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
That is the Nigger Area for you
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by FakeManna: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Ibo man no dey use money play...

Everybody that got money from Dasuki agreed to pay back and EFCC droped charges, but this man no one drop bar, even Goatluck and Obasanjo droped bar this one is humiliating his ancestors and generation yet unborn over 400m that Hushpupi and mompha can dash him

[/s]
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Chubhie: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Look at what Dino introduced into our national life.....

1 Like

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by alphaNomega: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
johnmartus:
Court should dismiss his case and nationalize his properties that worth billion of naira.

They want to punish him and this is part of the reparation.
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by rexwalters: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
IamNotWariz:
This nigga

DRAMA KING NUMBER ONE
I think you forgot Dino Melaye?
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
rex444:
another level of yahoo yahoo
Bros this is worse than yahoo
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by Goke7: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
we too dey waste talent for naija
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by realstars: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good cry one from methu
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by nairalandankrah: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
vincoye:
These are the calibre of people once saddled with the responsibility of delivering democracy dividends to Nigerians. PDP, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
And what about the pdp people that have moved to apc?!. Stop deceiving yourself, they're same people
PDP/APC NEVER AGAIN
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by naijadrivablog: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
netpro:

grin
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by kayusely70(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Corruption suspects are always coming up with comical excuses like Metuh and Maina etc, etc.
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by telkevog(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
If the Court should order for his immediate burial, with the supervision of the court, he will jump up by force.
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by kayusely70(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
voltron14:
Make e no enter coffin next time.

To think this is someone's father.

Anyway, karma has visited Metuh for maltreatment of teachers at his son's school.
I remember the ugly incident when he stormed the school to humiliate the teacher for seizing his son's handset. The boy contravened the school's regulation by bringing phone to school. Karma is a bitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by comradewanle(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
nigeria......nigERIA......NIGERIA. Okay ooooo

Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by jom28gy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
never again, buhari, must stop this nonsense, nobody like him again, and besides, this is old pictures
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by slaydem: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
LOL
Re: Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. by lukui: 1:38am On Nov 09, 2019
Judiciary, the most corrupt arm of democracy!! If you are the judge, they can kidnap your mum or son and ask you to sway the judgement!!!

You say Nigeria is hell, it was constructed by corrupt judges!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Doing "Business With Bandits" / Fact Check: The African Finance Summit Has Not Been Postponed / Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.