Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze (725 Views)

“divorce Is Allowed In The Bible” – Daddy Freeze Says; Quotes Bible Verses / Rapists Marrying Their Victims Is Supported By Bible -daddy Freeze / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by IamHeWrites: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Controversial radio presenter, Daddy Freeze, has said that there is no such thing as a holy bible.

Freeze wrote on Instagram on Thursday night that the scriptures are the holy contents, not the bible, Igbere TV reports.

“The ‘Bible’ is a compilation of just some of the scriptures and there is nothing holy about some ‘unholy’ people choosing what scriptures to combine into a biblical cannon, while ordering that the rest of the books that didn’t suit their narrative be destroyed.

“Neither Christ, nor any of the disciples ever read a bible, what they read were the scriptures and as true Christians who follow the true teaching of our savior Yahushua, we must endeavor to go over and above what was compiled into a ‘bible’ for us, to search for the scriptural depth that defines Christianity!” he wrote.

Daddy Freeze is known for publicly attacking preachers and televangelist.

Among those who frequently gets knocks from him is the founder of Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lBgrxBD_0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://igberetvnews.com/1121435/theres-no-such-thing-as-holy-bible-daddy-freeze/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by universaltv: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2019
U don stsrt
Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by Ladylite: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Just imagine this man enhhh

Pls o jesusjnr is this true?
Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ladylite:
Just imagine this man enhhh

Pls o jesusjnr is this true?

I can't get his point on the Bible clearly, but let me give you my own view, so that you can see if his tallies with mine.

-I don't believe the Bible is the Word of God, but I believe the Bible contains the Word of God.

-The scriptures which Jesus or any of His apostles read or made mention of was not the compilation known as the Bible, but the Old testament part of it which contains the Law and the prophets.

-I believe the Teachings of Jesus are the purest form of the Word of God as someone here said, but not just that but the perfect form of It, that was with God in the beginning, which was made flesh in the person of Jesus, who Himself was an epitome of the Words He preached.

-I believe the Teachings of Jesus ought to be the regarded as the Word of God by the church, and the standard they should use to qualify or disqualify any other words or teachings of any other person, whether it be from the Bible or elsewhere.

-I believe that the church needs the Teachings of Jesus to be able to command the kind of Power or capacity of the Spirit required to make Satan powerless, and for the gates of hell not be able to prevail against the church as it appears to be doing now.

-I believe that this was why Jesus after emphasizing His Word and the keeping of it Himself, instead of telling His disciples to teach men the scriptures(Old Testament), would say to them:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I am well aware that the emphasis of the church today is placed on the Bible instead, but it is for reasons as the above, that I yet emphasize the Teachings of Jesus. Because I believe that the fulfilment of the promises that come with such instructions of Jesus, such as "i am with you alway, even to the end of the world" are hinged upon the obedience of such instructions.

So I hope you get a clear idea of my position on the topic now, but if not, the link on my signature can give you more info about this.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by sweetonugbu: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
My own be say

Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by jcross19: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
IamHeWrites:
Controversial radio presenter, Daddy Freeze, has said that there is no such thing as a holy bible.

Freeze wrote on Instagram on Thursday night that the scriptures are the holy contents, not the bible, Igbere TV reports.

“The ‘Bible’ is a compilation of just some of the scriptures and there is nothing holy about some ‘unholy’ people choosing what scriptures to combine into a biblical cannon, while ordering that the rest of the books that didn’t suit their narrative be destroyed.

“Neither Christ, nor any of the disciples ever read a bible, what they read were the scriptures and as true Christians who follow the true teaching of our savior Yahushua, we must endeavor to go over and above what was compiled into a ‘bible’ for us, to search for the scriptural depth that defines Christianity!” he wrote.

Daddy Freeze is known for publicly attacking preachers and televangelist.

Among those who frequently gets knocks from him is the founder of Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lBgrxBD_0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://igberetvnews.com/1121435/theres-no-such-thing-as-holy-bible-daddy-freeze/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
lol he should say the same to Koran and see where he will find his head.
Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by donbachi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Can someone tell dis man dat during my days in primary school...our english text book was all about"agbo goes to school,simbi is a girl,edet lives in calabar"..but,today none is used today..dat does not mean english language is nolonger taught in schools...rather,all revised editions.
Re: There’s No Such Thing As Holy Bible – Daddy Freeze by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
He is saying the truth. It is just that people don't read and think rationally.

Religion is man made cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Splurges Out Ten Million Naira To Empower Her Most Loyal Followers / Toyin Lawani Reacts After Being Condemned For Putting A Child Inside A / Man Nabbed After Disguising As Female Muslim To Sleep With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.