Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone (39530 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Youngzedd(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Monday60655:

Please compare the king James version you are using with other versions of the Bible. By then you will fully understand what the Bible really meant in that particular potion. Thanks for your understanding.

For full understanding watch >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596E6cydfrg

I am out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Tellemall: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

Shey you know say Nigeria will progress if religion is banned

I really want us to stop talking about religion, we should all focus on science and technology while we still believe in God.
The good news is that it's not religion that's holding Black people back. Nigeria would still fail because Nigerians are not forward thinking people. They are fraudsters, throw rubbish along the road, urinate everywhere, spit mucus as they walk and are tribalistic. Religion didn't do any of that. People did. Their belief in God didn't make them do those things. They're just bad people. Otherwise, why is Dubai looking good?

Churches and mosques weren't made with the mandate to develop your country. That is the job of your government. The West was founded on good morals, not churches and religion doing everything good for them. If you've decided to fall back on religion rather than holding your government and people responsible...
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Youngzedd(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tellemall:

The good news is that it's not religion that's holding Black people back. Nigeria would still fail because Nigerians are not forward thinking people. They are fraudsters, throw rubbish along the road, urinate everywhere, spit mucus as they walk and are tribalistic. Religion didn't do any of that. People did. Their belief in God didn't make them do those things. They're just bad people. Otherwise, why is Dubai looking good?

Churches and mosques weren't made with the mandate to develop your country. That is the job of your government. The West was founded on good morals, not churches and religion doing everything good for them. If you've decided to fall back on religion rather than holding your government and people responsible...

Religion made people gullible thereby making them see that their suffering is because they don't worship God enough when in reality it is as a result of bad government and the choice they make in life. They now focus on God to give them miracle money when they are suppose to hold their leaders accountable.

When they go to their place of gathering, they will be brainwashed that they operate heavenly economy, but in real life na all of us dey here dey hear 'nwie'.

Read this https://www.lausanne.org/content/a-statement-on-the-prosperity-gospel

Nigerians pray to God to do what they are suppose to do for themselves.

If God is to do everything for us, He wouldn't have given us brain.

They people that even brought the religion has abandoned it and face science and technology grin

#InsideLife
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

Did you see how I answered your questions

I quoted the scriptures for you and I didn't say add anything so that you won't say that I said this or that.

It's okay, go and rewrite the scriptures to suit your belief.

I am done with this discussion.

You quoted scriptures??
U are lifting scripture from one context to back another different context yet you are failing to connect relating scriptures.....that’s not how scriptures are interpreted...that’s why I gave u so many analogical instances from the Bible ...
u can’t say God used Judas to Fufill a prophecy and and not be able to use the same logic explain why Nineveh repented even though Jonah had released their prophecy of destruction...
U can’t say God forced pharaoh so he can be destroyed and when someone now say that means God is forcing all of us to a particular thing so that a prophecy can be fulfilled that some will perish in hell and others will make heaven....
All I’m telling u is what the Bible said as well, we are the cause of our destiny, if we aren’t then the prophecy on Nineveh wouldn’t have been changeable by their repentance...they would have surely been destroyed as Jonah said it from God.....prophecy isn't forcing anyone to become anything, it’s our actions that will make a prophecy of doom or good come to realization...

Have a great day
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by NoFap123: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=lovchalice post=83857587][/quote]
So much for one who knows the beginning even before it began and the end even before it ends.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Collyno82(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
mitchyy:
What i do know is Satan cannot strike anyone dead just as God can. He doesn't have that authority. Else all of God's servants will be dead by now
doesn't mean he is not a murderer
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

Shey you know say Nigeria will progress if religion is banned

I really want us to stop talking about religion, we should all focus on science and technology while we still believe in God.

Us?? Are u not part of the us?? What have u invented, abi u ddnt go to school??

We were never thinkers right from the start, it’s not religion that stagnated us or made us backward...at some point we never had religion and we never grew.....the whites have always been religious, some of them are still religious and they are inventing, there are christain, Buddhist scientist and engineers. All over the western world..
I keep telling pple, we and the whites aren’t the same...abiotic and biotic stress, from cold weather to bad soil and lack of food thru out the year made the whites think faster than us from the beginning...
Did u ever wonder why the coldest part of the world thought of refrigerator first?? U think it’s because they wanted cold water?? no!!!! They ddnt have food and fish and meat through out the year cos if the cold winter, they had to preserve what they have during summer....necessity is the mother of invention....
Let’s even leave thinking for now, can’t we just copy those that are thinking and inventing?? It’s just wickedness....it’s our nature...infact the small sanity left in us, it’s religion that holding it there....
Haven’t u noticed something funny in the world, the more the melanin, the more the selfishness, greed and corruption....just look at the trend... Africa,the Indians, the Latinos...
Then compare it to the full white nations....just my funny observation
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by MisterKings(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Monday60655:

Can you compare the King James you are using with other versions of the Bible, may be by then you will fully understand what the Bible really meant in that particular potion so that you cab correct yourself if you wish. Thanks for your understanding

I understand you christians like to pick the part that suits you and throw the rest away. Before you call me an Anti christ or a muslim. I am a christian or was because now I do not care about any religion, only the truth is what I am interested in.

Now you are speaking of context, let's follow the context then. Please read verse 8 of the same chapter. Let me help you list it all out in different versions.

New International Version
All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them.

New Living Translation
All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them.

English Standard Version
All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Berean Study Bible
All who came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Berean Literal Bible
All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

New American Standard Bible
"All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

New King James Version
All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

So this tells you that Jesus was not even referring to Satan but all the false prophets who came before him and these same thieves have come to kill, steal and destroy CHAPTER 10 but he Jesus has come to give the people eternal life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by mitchyy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Collyno82:
doesn't mean he is not a murderer

Yes he is. His actions has led to the death of billions of humans. He is the biggest murderer even though he cannot strike us dead as he wish
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by mitchyy(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Makschinchin:

Read below:

I have read and do not agree.

Satan does not have the ultimate power over death. That would have made him equal to God. Rather, Satanhas the ability or potential to cause death.

How does Satan exercise “the means to cause death”? In the book of Job, we read of one instance that may be somewhat exceptional. The account says that Satan used a storm to ‘cause the death’ of Job’s children. Notice, though, that Satan could do this only with God’s permission, which was given because a vital issue was being decided. (Job 1:12, 18, 19) Indeed, Satan was not able to kill Job himself. Permission for that was withheld. (Job 2:6) This shows that even though, on occasion, Satan has been able to cause the death of faithful humans, we need not fear that he can snuff out our lives at will.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by mitchyy(f): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
victorazyvictor:

You and Frezz ignorant is enormous!

God bless you for your assertion Mr Knowledgeable smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by mitchyy(f): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
SportyBoi:

How do u know he's theory is wrong, I guess cuz ur Holy Book tells you so

Well, so does he's, he has a holy book just like u..

But Funny thing here is, outside ur wholly books, non of u can proof sh!t about anything. U people are on a Stone age curriculum

Who beat you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by lomprico(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

When an Army general command the soldiers to kill a man, who did the killing?

The Asaba massacre, who's fingers pointing to? C'mon don't tell me it's the soldiers that executed the order from above.

The man who obeyed order isn't counted, the man who gave order takes the full responsibility.

The general has already equip the soldiers the weapons needed to execute the order.

who did the killing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Tellemall: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

Religion made people gullible thereby making them see that their suffering is because they don't worship God enough when in reality it is as a result of bad government and the choice they make in life. They now focus on God to give them miracle money when they are suppose to hold their leaders accountable.

When they go to their place of gathering, they will be brainwashed that they operate heavenly economy, but in real life na all of us dey here dey hear 'nwie'.

Read this https://www.lausanne.org/content/a-statement-on-the-prosperity-gospel

Nigerians pray to God to do what they are suppose to do for themselves.

If God is to do everything for us, He wouldn't have given us brain.

They people that even brought the religion has abandoned it and face science and technology grin

#InsideLife

Religion didn't make them gullible, because even the most religious people still have bad manners. And manners maketh man. Both religious and irreligious do the exact same things and exhibit the same lousiness.

Go out there and see for yourself if people have the same attitudes Nigerians do.

Religious people are found all over the world praying to their God, the distinction with Black people is their backwardness.

Have you ever spat on the road? Do you throw your rubbish in the right place? Do you follow queues? Do you drive in an orderly fashion? Are you polite to everybody?

Africa lacks the above, so don't say that it's religion that caused it. When they go out there they have to become model citizens. And Nigerians aren't model. They are lawless. How is that because of religion? Nigerians use their brains to enslave and impoverish themselves then accuse religion as the problem.

Religion is the cause of all Nigerians problems, don't probe deeper and say the truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by 9jest: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
What is your real name, because I am sure your parents did not give you that cheesy name at birth, you went to Dubai to sing praises of a dumb criminal because he opened his doors for you to see his ill gotten wealth sourced from criminality and now you want to educate us about God as if you have an idea of who God is. Sit down and shut your trap if you have nothing to say! you have nothing on Frank Edwards.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Youngzedd(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
lomprico:

who did the killing?

God did.

Just in case you're an Atheist, don't go there. I believe in Christ the son of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Greatzeus(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Many people are blinded by religion in this country, they will be mixing their evil ways with false hypocritical religious lifestyle, big dingbats undecided
So whose side are you on exactly? Freeze or Frank or satan grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by BlackRaven1: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Me, I'm on Satan's side oooo.
Can't put up with God's bullshit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by victorazyvictor(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
mitchyy:

God bless you for your assertion Mr Knowledgeable smiley

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by lomprico(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

God did.

Just in case you're an Atheist, don't go there. I believe in Christ the son of God.

hahahahahaha

so if am on my own minding my business and u come to me to ask for permission to kill my chicken and I give the nod and u went ahead to kill it, I am the killer not u abi?

I am a free thinker! Lucifer kills!
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by LearnITsmash(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Mr freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Monday60655(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
MisterKings:

I understand you christians like to pick the part that suits you and throw the rest away. Before you call me an Anti christ or a muslim. I am a christian or was because now I do not care about any religion, only the truth is what I am interested in.

Now you are speaking of context, let's follow the context then. Please read verse 8 of the same chapter. Let me help you list it all out in different versions.

New International Version
All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them.

New Living Translation
All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them.

English Standard Version
All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Berean Study Bible
All who came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Berean Literal Bible

New American Standard Bible
"All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

New King James Version

So this tells you that Jesus was not even referring to Satan but all the false prophets who came before him and these same thieves have come to kill, steal and destroy CHAPTER 10 but he Jesus has come to give the people eternal life.

You said it all that you were a christian. I don't argue anybody about his/her religion.
I said you should compare that particular John 10:10 with different versions. Even from the context you are talking about, if you have Spiritual understanding of the Bible, the common and only enemy to all humanity is the "devil". Human being is not and cannot be your enemy. But devil can use human being to perfect/carry out his work.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Monday60655(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Youngzedd:

For full understanding watch >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596E6cydfrg

I am out.

Whether you're out or not, the truth must be told. And please always pray ask for Spiritual understanding anytime you're reading your Bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Makschinchin: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
mitchyy:

I have read and do not agree.

Satan does not have the ultimate power over death. That would have made him equal to God. Rather, Satanhas the ability or potential to cause death.

How does Satan exercise “the means to cause death”? In the book of Job, we read of one instance that may be somewhat exceptional. The account says that Satan used a storm to ‘cause the death’ of Job’s children. Notice, though, that Satan could do this only with God’s permission, which was given because a vital issue was being decided. (Job 1:12, 18, 19) Indeed, Satan was not able to kill Job himself. Permission for that was withheld. (Job 2:6) This shows that even though, on occasion, Satan has been able to cause the death of faithful humans, we need not fear that he can snuff out our lives at will.

@bold, so true dear.

Thanks for shedding some light

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
That last guy really schooled and exposed Daddy Freeze. grin

Who told Daddy Freeze that Satan can't kill? Satan can only kill those whom God is not protecting. Had it been God didn't tell Satan not to touch Jobs life, Satan would have killed him.

Job 1:12 (KJV)
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

But according to Daddy Freeze who quoted a scripture to counter that guy, Satan has the power to kill and destroy the soul. That is wrong or perhaps he's equating Satan to God. While others including Satan can destroy the body, only God has the power to destroy a soul.

Matthew 10:28 (KJV)
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Below is Jesus Christ calling Satan a murderer. But Daddy Freeze says he knows more than Jesus who created Lucifer that became Satan.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

There goes your knowledgeable Daddy Freeze. He's a liar and speaketh of his own. grin
Uppercut for Freezer - sorry, Freeze

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by leofab(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mrpojj:

Jesus called Satan a murderer and freeze is saying he killed no body

Even the Bible also states "woe to the inhabitants? of the earth, for the devil is now amongst Dem"

I hope u know the meaning of woe?
who did he kill? Name a name please...
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by 40secondsguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
lomprico:

who did d killing?

God of course through Satan... smiley

See I get what you're trying to do...trying to shift all the blame on Satan

But ill give you a practical example...someone kills a dude with a gun...shall we now say the gun was responsible for the murder?? sad

The truth is that probably God too wanted to see if job faith would stand.. that was why he gave Satan the permission to do it
..but you guys won't reason in that direction...All you just want to know is that it was Satan who killed jobs family

Please open your eyes and see for yourself.... Tell me how would you feel if God gave permission to the devil to destroy your family just because the devil said your faith will fall?? Who is the devil to say such bullshit??
Would you not feel angry with God...or you'd say no its totally the devil fault.... sad

Face the person behind the trigger not the trigger itself...God gave permission... He pulled it...and hell was loose... lipsrsealed

So to answer your question... Both did the killing

By the way...I'm a firm believer of God...just that I put my feelings adidr when discussing issues like this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by nkpommpko(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Are you being sarcastic or ridiculously funny?
choose any, for in between is buried the Truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Snubbed A Lady Who Tried To Touch Him At A Party (video) / Soundcity MVP Awards: Peruzzi Shades  Teni Over Winning "Best New Artist" / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.