Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Know Any Savings App? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know Any Savings App? (1810 Views)

Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello wonderful people. I am searching for a savings app that will pay interest on each deposit.
Lets say i deposit 1k and the interest for the app is for example 10% for 180days. and within the 180 days i deposit other sums at different times that increases my original deposited sum of 1k. I am not sure but i think most savings app will pay the interest on only the 1k. even if before the set duration the amount saved has exceeded the 1k.

what i am looking for is an app that will recognize the other small sums periodically added to the initial deposit and include them in calculating the interest. Anyone please? just state the ones you know.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by RealityShot: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
biosilicon:
Hello wonderful people. I am searching for a savings app that will pay interest on each deposit.
Lets say i deposit 1k and the interest for the app is for example 10% for 180days. and within the 180 days i deposit other sums at different times that increases my original deposited sum of 1k. I am not sure but i think most savings app will pay the interest on only the 1k. even if before the set duration the amount saved has exceeded the 1k.

what i am looking for is an app that will recognize the other small sums periodically added to the initial deposit and include them in calculating the interest. Anyone please?
see link in my signat...

i do not use them though...

i use stanbic ibtc money market fund
Re: Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
RealityShot:
see link in my signat...

Thank you. but the iinvest app is an investment app that aids the purchasing of treasury bills. I am looking for a savings app that i can send money to periodically and it accumulates interests.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by Theta1: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
biosilicon:

Thank you. but the iinvest app is an investment app that aids the purchasing of treasury bills. I am looking for a savings app that i can send money to periodically and it accumulates interests.

Try paymyrent.ng
Re: Know Any Savings App? by RealityShot: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
biosilicon:

it is a savings app that pays interest on all your savings seperated by when you put the different installments.

if you want something that allows you to save less than their 50k min,
use sibtc mmf.

you can add from 5k & above anytime from any bank acct.
and the total saved will be used to calculate the next day's interest as you want.

i think the ibtc app can be used...i dont know, i use their website only
Re: Know Any Savings App? by willsonsemilore(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2019
RealityShot:
it is a savings app that pays interest on all your savings seperated by when you put the different installments.

use sibtc mmf.

and the total saved will be used to calculate the next day's interest as you want.

Please explain more
Re: Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
RealityShot:

use sibtc mmf.

really? didn't say that when i checked them out. I will take a closer look. Thanks.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Theta1:

Try paymyrent.ng

do they pay interest on savings?
Re: Know Any Savings App? by Theta1: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
biosilicon:

do they pay interest on savings?
Yes
Re: Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Theta1:

Yes

Thanks.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by Theta1: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
biosilicon:

Thanks.

You welcome.
Am using there platform to save and get interest on every deposit and am also entitled to get loan from them
Re: Know Any Savings App? by RealityShot: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
biosilicon:

really? didn't say that when i checked them out. I will take a closer look. Thanks.
like i said..
i use that service.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by biosilicon: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Theta1:

You welcome.
Am using there platform to save and get interest on every deposit and am also entitled to get loan from them

Wow Thanks. Anyone else know something please say something.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by willsonsemilore(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
RealityShot:
see link in my signat...

how does the ibtc money market fund work
Re: Know Any Savings App? by foolbuster: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Who knows about cowrywise?
Re: Know Any Savings App? by kdon0000: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Go and check out Alat by wema. Thank me later
Re: Know Any Savings App? by RealityShot: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
willsonsemilore:

how does the ibtc money market fund work
you can invest from 5k and above at a time..

you must wait 30 days before you can withdraw anymoney you just put in..

after 30days, you can withdraw anytime and get money before 5 days

ibtc asset managers invest all the money in treasury bills and other 100% safe investments so you can not loss your capital..

interest is added daily cumulatively.
Re: Know Any Savings App? by willsonsemilore(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
RealityShot:
you can invest from 5k and above at a time..

you must wait 30 days before you can withdraw anymoney you just put in..

after 30days, you can withdraw anytime and get money before 5 days

ibtc asset managers invest all the money in treasury bills and other 100% safe investments so you can not loss your capital..

interest is added daily cumulatively.

if i save 5000 how much will i receive at the end of 3odays
Re: Know Any Savings App? by RealityShot: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2019
willsonsemilore:

if i save 5000 how much will i receive at the end of 3odays
they pay like 10% per year and that rate changes up or down daily..

so you divide 10% rate by 12 to get interest for 1 month

you will get N41 on N5000 @10% average rate

(1) (Reply)

Personal Finance Management Tips And Tricks By PFM Babe / World class FOREX EDUCATION by iMARKETSLIVE / The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.