Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

. Forming Habits Of Identity And Willpower (sticking To Your Goals For Long Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . Forming Habits Of Identity And Willpower (sticking To Your Goals For Long Time (193 Views)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. Forming Habits Of Identity And Willpower (sticking To Your Goals For Long Time by anyinature1981: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
In the real sense, there is a great difference between real world and theory, which is why whenever I write I try to make things vivid to differentiate between theoretical concepts from practical solution.
Yes! Often times we want to form or we already think we have formed a good habitual lifestyle but funny enough, before the end of the season we see ourselves going back to that bad habit we assumed we have abandoned, then why?
It is easy for us as humans to-- http://www.anyi-nature.com/currentarticles.php?id=6

(1) (Reply)

For Children's Day, Some Advice For The Parents / Parenting And Education / Monday Making App - Appfun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.