Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. (4972 Views)

Europe By Road; My Ordeal And Death Of A Friend / Europe By Land Or By Air / Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2010
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
cry cry may there soul rest in peace.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by UNLEASHED(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
Is traveling by force?
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dear Bandiejay
As someone who personally experienced this route youself, could you please give us an insight about what probably happened to those guys, what do you think possibly gone wrong and how come the dead bodies are concentrated in a particular area?
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by maxtum(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ Vicjustice, how you doing? hope you remember me! would try and send you a link to my post you advised on 7 months ago! well! am back and ready to re-apply again.

this my email addy jummy609@yahoo.com plz send me a mail so i could send you more details.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
maxtum:

@ Vicjustice, how you doing? hope you remember me! would try and send you a link to my post you advised on 7 months ago! well! am back and ready to re-apply again.

this my email addy jummy609@yahoo.com plz send me a mail so i could send you more details.
Hi, i remember you, the guy whose visa was refused on the ground of inconsistent bank statement.
I understand that you have something to discuss with me in private, but may i suggest you feel free to share it here? The advantages of sharing it here is encouraging: If you share it here, others in similar situations might gain knowledge from it: Besides, you would have more than one person sharing their thoughts with you and you would have variety of quality advice to help in balancing your scale. But if however you still think it's something you don't want to make public, then let me know.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
Vicjustice:

Dear Bandiejay
As someone who personally experienced this route youself, could you please give us an insight about what probably happened to those guys, what do you think possibly gone wrong and how come the dead bodies are concentrated in a particular area?

@vicjustice: sorry for the late reply.

What happened to those dead bodies we all saw from the clip is that those passengers boarded the wrong land cruiser Jeep, which happens like this.
example from Dirkou ( Niger) to Ghat ( Libya) is up to 2,700km This jeep would cruise day and Night for 5days , if you are lucky to go with the right guild and driver.
in some cases the so call drivers are very very very wicked because there is so much money from this bussiness example on each Jeep 33 passengers go on the trip you can imagine $200 per head =$6,600 for the drivers they make the trip twice in a month if they are Real and God fearing but for the bad drivers Devil would take over there heart and decide to drop the passengers in the middle of the desert where there is no food , nor water and lie to the that the jeep is faulty. Now they have no other option than to instruct them to come down to push the vehicle . as long as this is done the driver will drive away without looking back.
we saw similar shits like this but luckily for the passenger on the other vehicle they told us they have been on that spot for 3days 3 people died while some walked away in process of survival adventure Our driver was a very good God fearing Arab man he used is Thuraya cell to call some other drivers to come to that spot and gave them the direction you might be wondering how come does desert got address? yea i got to know that as well that very day because i also wondered how they know the route they read compass and follow the MAP in hand.
I think this is what happened to them and i have no doubt about it . All the same May there Gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by hackney(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
Please note that the border forces shoot the illegal migrants if they
can get away with it.
(One can see that the number of deaths in just that area is unusual)
Thats easier than transporting, holding ,feeding and then deporting them.

The victims are also mostly nigerians, onward with their infestations like rats.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by honeric01(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2010
Gosh!!!, failure is really a tough pill to swallow.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2010
bandiejay:

@vicjustice: sorry for the late reply.

What happened to those dead bodies we all saw from the clip is that those passengers boarded the wrong land cruiser Jeep, which happens like this.
example from Dirkou ( Niger) to Ghat ( Libya) is up to 2,700km This jeep would cruise day and Night for 5days , if you are lucky to go with the right guild and driver.
in some cases the so call drivers are very very very wicked because there is so much money from this bussiness example on each Jeep 33 passengers go on the trip you can imagine $200 per head =$6,600 for the drivers they make the trip twice in a month if they are Real and God fearing but for the bad drivers Devil would take over there heart and decide to drop the passengers in the middle of the desert where there is no food , nor water and lie to the that the jeep is faulty. Now they have no other option than to instruct them to come down to push the vehicle . as long as this is done the driver will drive away without looking back.
we saw similar shits like this but luckily for the passenger on the other vehicle they told us they have been on that spot for 3days 3 people died while some walked away in process of survival adventure Our driver was a very good God fearing Arab man he used is Thuraya cell to call some other drivers to come to that spot and gave them the direction you might be wondering how come does desert got address? yea i got to know that as well that very day because i also wondered how they know the route they read compass and follow the MAP in hand.
I think this is what happened to them and i have no doubt about it . All the same May there Gentle soul rest in peace

Man, thank you for your time and explanation, your analysis does make meanings.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2010
hackney:

can get away with it.

The victims are also mostly nigerians, onward with their infestations like rats.
You just made an investigative point here, Arab border forces could be very cruel. Actually, given that those victims died in one particular area, there seems to be more to it than death from the desert condition, they might have been massacred; i don't think they all died from starvation or from the desert heat otherwise, they wouldn't have been in one particular area as some would have struggled further
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Dantecmu(m): 1:29am On Nov 20, 2010
hackney:

[b]The victims are also mostly nigerians, onward with their infestations like rats.
[/b]
If ur great grand father did not migrate like rats would you be where you are?

1 Like

Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2010
hackney:

can get away with it.

Well i am not proving to know here , but watching the clips from the beging to the End there are some survivals who were rescue i can Bet it even with my life that those people died of starvation, Arab forces people dont shoot any how they have records for there bullets secondly , they dont have time for illegal immigrants Instead they will collect all $$ you have and still help you a lil to your destinations. and the worst Arab force would arrest you first, Take you to Camp and Hiighest punishment is deporting you by there truck back to ( Tinikon) Border btw Algeria and Mali that is where they call 7km to Hell fire. Ilo and Un organization stoped and Warned the North Africans to stop deporting Illegal immigrant by road and they provide them with this rule any Illegal immigrant caught attract the amount of $1000 because the Eu is complaining about floods of illegal immigrant in Europe and this is affecting them . Now tell me why would the force shoot at them? undecided
Arab forces concentrate more on Drug and alcoholic Traffickers i dont know of price of cocain but i know very well of 20naira Regal dry gin sachets is sold for 2 libya dinars= N200 because sometimes i do buy it when i feel very very cold and if you are caught even taking it you spend 5years in Jail. or smell it from you.
why would the Arab forces kill some and rescue some if they really know what they are doing they will not rescue some to the extent of pouring water on them to gain back there strength. This death was caused by the heartless drivers peharbs God forgive me may be the death victims seen here were caught with drugs and alchol so they kuku kill them one time and the rest that was rescue was saint abi undecided
i dont say what i dont know that is why i dont talk on NL but for sure this death was caused by drivers or those death ones are criminal why the resue ones are saint. thank you
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by geoger: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
hello, pls where can I see the images, I want see if someone I know was among. Thank.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2012
geoger:

hello, pls where can I see the images, I want see if someone I know was among. Thank.
You can now see the images
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Bandiejay
CAN U COME BACK ON THIS POST?
MAN THE ROAD NO BE SMALL THING,ITS TAKE A LION HEART TO PASS THE ROAD, THAT IS WAY IN AGADEZ PEOPLE GO ASK YOU BEFORE YOU ENTER ROAD.AGADEZ MEAN YOU GET MIND,
WELCOME TO THE SAFARI DESERT,
1.WELCOME TO LAND OF NO FOOD
2.NO WATER.
3 TEMP.IN SUMMER TIME GOES TO 80C
4.COLD TIME BETTER,CAN STAY ONE DAY WITHOUT WATER BUT COLD NA DIE, I TRAVELLED DURING SUMMER TIME NA DIE BE THE PLACE OH, THAT ROAD BROTHER GO TURN ENEMY BECOS OF WATER,
I DRANK MORE THAN 5L WHEN WE GOT TO THE FIRST WELL ON THE WAY TO DURUKU, BUT THANK GOD I AM ALIVE,
WHERE ARE YOU NOW AND HOW MANY YEARS DID YOU USE IN LIBYA OR DID YOU PASS MORROCO ROAD?
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by dustydee: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
Wow! why will one go through all that trouble when Nigeria is not at war? shocked shocked
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Natasha2(f): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
wow shocked shocked
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by tEsLim(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nobody should do this. Nobody should!!!! I think their has to be pro active enforcement against allowing people travel in the desert. Not just guarding the borders. People should not be allowed to embark on the journey in the first place
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by IsabellaC: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Jesus Christ! cry

Its very sad to see, how people loose their lives. And this might not even be the worst part of the journey. Loads of Africans, after travelling through desert drown in the sea. Some boats are broken, other ships shot by the border control Frontex, which is working for European Government.
I read a report, that e. g. in Germany of 60000 Asylumseekers only 5 % were recognized and most of those people send back to their countries. And from those who finally make it over here, a lot are working in bad-paid jobs. I dont want to scare people, but i talk of experience.

Sometimes i guess People would be in a better situation in their own country. (Dont get me wrong, im not a racist, but its hard over here).
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2012
IsabellaC:

Jesus Christ! cry

Its very sad to see, how people loose their lives. And this might not even be the worst part of the journey. Loads of Africans, after travelling through desert drown in the sea. Some boats are broken, other ships shot by the border control Frontex, which is working for European Government.
I read a report, that e. g. in Germany of 60000 Asylumseekers only 5 % were recognized and most of those people send back to their countries. And from those who finally make it over here, a lot are working in bad-paid jobs. I dont want to scare people, but i talk of experience.

Sometimes i guess People would be in a better situation in their own country. (Dont get me wrong, im not a racist, but its hard over here).
Nothing qualifies you a racist here, you've just made a relevant contribution from a good heart. Well said
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by OmoTier1(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2012
For years, people have been warned about the dangers of illegal immigration especially through the deserts but they have simply refused to listen! May their soul rest in peace if deserving! So sad.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by claremont(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2012
hackney:

I don't believe the video said anything about the victims being mostly Nigerians, or does it?! This is how fellow Nigerians smear the already battered image of their country, and then they say that our leaders are the cause of our problems. A people get the leaders they deserve actually! Someone who can liken his fellow citizens to rodents is not worthy to be a human being IMHO.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2012
claremont:

I don't believe the video said anything about the victims being mostly Nigerians, or does it?
Maybe not, Nigerians might not be the majority, but chances are, there are Nigerians among the dead.

claremont:

This is how fellow Nigerians smear the already battered image of their country, and then they say that our leaders are the cause of our problems.
Who else are the cause of the problems, our beggars?

claremont:

A people get the leaders they deserve actually! Someone who can liken his fellow citizens to rodents is not worthy to be a human being IMHO.
Utterly nonsense to me, no offense.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by kennybuda: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2012
Well europe is not the answer when they even crossover thats when their trouble begins i know of a guy who took all this risk he was deported back home from zurich shame on our leaders sad sad sad
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by icez: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
Very true.
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by footreja: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2012
Hi, vicjustice or kennybuda. pls i want to ask for your advice concerning europe. It involves revealing my personal details thats why i dont want it to be discussed on this forum. pls when u send me an email pls let me know here in order to prevent fakers accessing my details via email. i hope u understand. look forward to your email. cheers
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2012
footreja:

Hi, vicjustice or kennybuda. pls i want to ask for your advice concerning europe. My email is surveyutd@yahoo.com. It involves revealing my personal details thats why i dont want it to be discussed on this forum. pls when u send me an email pls let me know here in order to prevent fakers accessing my details via email. i hope u understand. look forward to your email. cheers
Request granted
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Vicjustice: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
footreja:

Hi, vicjustice or kennybuda. pls i want to ask for your advice concerning europe. My email is surveyutd@yahoo.com. It involves revealing my personal details thats why i dont want it to be discussed on this forum. pls when u send me an email pls let me know here in order to prevent fakers accessing my details via email. i hope u understand. look forward to your email. cheers
I have not heard from you, so, i'm of the opinion that your issues should not be treated with seriousness, therefore, any correspondence from you may be ignored
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by sexylogan(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2012
this is tragic and simply unfortunate
Re: Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. by Wande22(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Seeing this Thread after 10 years

(1) (Reply)

A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? / I’m Terribly Lonely In Canada / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.