Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Can I Correct My Affidavit Age With No Consequence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Correct My Affidavit Age With No Consequence (176 Views)

My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours / How Can I Correct My Email Account On My Jamb Slip / Correct My Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Correct My Affidavit Age With No Consequence by Xalat: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I need your advice. I am a student in a federal University in Nigeria. When I wanted to put in for my admission I reduced my age because I wanted to go for NYSC then and I backed it up with affidavit. I did that mainly because of the age requirement for most of the jobs in the labour market. Now I've lost interest in going for NYSC because I see it as a waste of time considering my age. Also, my conscience keep on disturbing me that it's wrong.

The big issue now is that I'm scared to go ahead for the correction, since age falsification is a punishable offense under the law, especially when it's backed up with an oath. Please what should I do? Should I continue using the age and go for NYSC or I should go ahead with the correction and what are the possible consequences that might follow the correction? I'm scared because I don't want to lose my studentship in the process. Thanks in advance for your constructive responses.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Translation Service In USA - Versatile Languages / The Application Of Statistical Quality Control In Plastic Producing Industry / Why You Need To Consider ATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.