Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. (756 Views)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by iluvdonjazzy: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
In Benin local 23,000 while foreign 27,000. Let's hear your view.
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by ebuk4real(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
18,500 in calabar local( stone free)
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by onavae(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
ebuk4real:
18,500 in calabar local( stone free)

That's not true. I bought yesterday in Port Harcourt, Local rice for 24k.

I was so pissed, I called my sister in Calabar to complain and she confirmed it was 25k in calabar.

So, when last did you buy? Because just 3 months ago, local was going for 16-18k here in PH, now it's 24k and it's even scarce.

Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by alonzoiv(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rice na luxury good/food now o. Only God knows how Christmas will be this year.
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank God say beans na my best food.
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
okorotalkative:
beans is now expensive too since the boarder closure.

The only thing is the price is still manageable
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by Mightyodi: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
I price local rice in PH last week Saturday, it was 21k, I decided that I will wait for this Jumia Black Friday and they disappointed me by not putting 50kg on there cart. This afternoon I went back to the market, behold it has rose to 24k. No choice. I bought it for that amount. "Mama brand" precisely
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by ebuk4real(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
onavae:

That's not true. I bought yesterday in Port Harcourt, Local rice for 24k.

I was so pissed, I called my sister in Calabar to complain and she confirmed it was 25k in calabar.

So, when last did you buy? Because just 3 months ago, local was going for 16-18k here in PH, now it's 24k and it's even scarce.

Tell her to call me on 08033927370 and I will give it to her for you. Thanks
Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by Sam0(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
okorotalkative:

Your mess no go be here ooo!

Re: Please How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area, Local And Foreign. by Okoroawusa: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
ebuk4real:

Tell her to call me on 08033927370 and I will give it to her for you. Thanks
Lol!...so that him go shut up abi?

Supposed he doesn't have any sister in Calabar that he just made that up?

Godswill Akpabio: Gone Too Soon? / Caption This Photo Of Governor Fayemi And Ayo Fayose / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: 9 Polling Unit Cancelled Due To Over Voting