Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Kanye West Says He Will Run For Presidency In 2024 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says He Will Run For Presidency In 2024 (168 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Says He Will Run For Presidency In 2024 by GistCandy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kanye West has openly declared he will be contesting for the position of the president of the United States of America while speaking at Fast Company’s Innovation Festival in the US.

He has officially reveal his plans to run for the number one position in the United States of America in 2024.

His words:

“When I run for president in 2024 —” West said, to laughter from the audience. “What y’all laughing at?” I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk. What they’re saying is Kanye’s crazy — one and three African Americans are in jail and all the celebrities are in jail also because they can’t say nothing because they’re so scared,”

It was further revealed that he has plans to change his name for a year and I am sure everyone will be surprised on what the new name will be.

“When people say it’s crass to call yourself a billionaire, I say I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year until y’all understand exactly what it is, it will be on the license plate,” he said.
He further talked about how black voters in the US have been segregated to the demographics. He said he has experienced it as an African American fashion designer.

“As black designers out of America, you can’t have an opinion, you can only be the consumer, you can only be a demographic. That a boardroom says ‘this is the black demographic. This is who you’re supposed to vote on,” he continued.

“This is what you’re supposed to buy. This is your Popeye’s chicken sandwich you’re supposed to eat on. I have seen the boardroom and back. And it’s completely the concept of a demographic,” – concluded

However, Kanye West might just be lucky enough to be the second African American to become president of the United States of America.

(1) (Reply)

Korede Olufotebi / News / Dj Stokie – Piano Vibe Ft. De Mthuda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.