Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) (85342 Views)

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Anjorson: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
If na Naija this wan happen, na to just go buy another ear or more still begin to prepare for the "deaf" world.

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Brandstudio01: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
deepwater:

Calm down
Roaches are not mama
Do we have female Roches?
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by d33types: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
The first thing that hit my mind, Was How did they get there?
Over times, science has failed to explain themselves. And this is just one of those incidents. Please how Big is the size of the ear and what's the possibilities of a mother Roches living inside the ear? From the pregnancy stage to egg hashing or what have you?

Please I need an explanation just like the Man who wanna know the scientists said there's no God

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

There's an explanation. These roaches are smaller than the smallest termites. You shouldn't limit your mind to Nigerian cockroaches which are large and ugly

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...Now it makes sense when some people say they hear voices inside their head...
whizqueen oooooh
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by sliqboy: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Green Leaf is the bomb
CaptainKool15:
German Cockroaches are the worst..
They are the small little cockroaches you see around. They reproduce at a rapid rate, very hard to control, if care is not taking they will send you out of your house.

I am currently battling them , and I think I'm winning the war.. Thanks to "Green leaf"

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
d33types:

There's an explanation. These roaches are smaller than the smallest termites. You shouldn't limit your mind to Nigerian cockroaches which are large and ugly

Ugly
I sure say dem fine pass you, na inferiority complex dey worry this wan

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by IntrovertedGuru(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Over times, science has failed to explain themselves. And this is just one of those incidents. Please how Big is the size of the ear and what's the possibilities of a mother Roches living inside the ear? From the pregnancy stage to egg hashing or what have you?

Please I need an explanation just like the Man who wanna know the scientists said there's no God

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Did you read the post German cockroaches are usually very small and reproduces quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Brandstudio01: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
IntrovertedGuru:
Did you read the post German cockroaches are usually very small and reproduces quickly.
How many species of Roches do we have brother.
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked

I actually checked my ear to see if there is any movement....Haa his village people are wicked o!
Me too, my ear started to feel funny after reading this lol

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by samsard(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
deepwater:

Calm down
Roaches are not mammals
The egg could be introduced from his finger nails, introduction of dirty substance to clean the ear et al.

Dont forget the inner ear is a cozy place to hatch those eggs. Yes it is warm in there
Simple issue like this and he wants to prove god with this childlike reasoning.
People like this can't even argue any averagely informed Atheist

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by purples25(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked

the type of roach that entered his ear is small and the babies that hatched would be tinier. He didn't know what was wrong cuz he didn't clean his ear or i'm sure the cotton bud would have gotten one roach and he would know what he was dealing with.
I leaned my head on a wall when i was sleeping once, and when i woke up there was something small running around in my ear. It itched like crazy. I IMMEDIATELY traced the itch with a cotton bud and i got out a tiny brown ant that you normally see on walls. The itching ended there.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked

Please I need an explanation just like the Man who wanna know the "How's & Why's Scientist said there's no God

Pay on Delivery

Pray about it for God to reveal it to you

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
CaptainKool15:
They are the small little cockroaches you see around. They reproduce at a rapid rate, very hard to control, if care is not taking they will send you out of your house.

I am currently battling them , and I think I'm winning the war.. Thanks to "Green leaf"
Pls how do you battle them with green leaf?
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by CaptainKool15(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Pls how do you battle them with green leaf?

It is an insect killing powder .. Available on the street for just 100naira..

Bought a sachet for trial, went back the next day to buy 4sachets

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Monday60655(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
The man will be like chin chon chi eeeeeeeeeeee ma ear

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by jojothaiv(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
"......which likely prompted the insect interlopers to use his ear as an impromptu incubation chamber"

I no wan laugh but this one here ehnnnnnnn pass local man power..

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Onlydaughter(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cockroaches like dirty wet places, so his ear must be like suckaway....Yuck!!!! cry
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by grandstar(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
I cringed opening this thread. I hate cockroaches, worse when they are flying!

Thank God there aren't any pictures here
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by fiverrbrand08: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello another freelance opportunity is here again! Learn how to offer 15 mins service without stress on fiverr!

Email/Fiverr Marketing Masterclass
What you will learn;
How to get email list
How to design email html template
How to write email content
Bulk email sending service
Email signature design service
Email optin page/ squeeze page design
Email cleaning service
Email account management
Emaill marketing advice

BONUS
How to rank gig and be on first page
The art of upselling
https:///IxcmCArIGYG5k66p6h4L5I
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
CaptainKool15:

It is an insect killing powder .. Available on the street for just 100naira..

Bought a sachet for trial, went back the next day to buy 4sachets
Thanks
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol same thing happened to 0kn
ewwwww gettaut
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Adavizesunday: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
let them help us check BUHARI own
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
I helped u pick out the cockroach eggs, remember?
0KNM:
ewwwww gettaut
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by jesmond3945: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
CaptainKool15:

please how do i get the green leaf
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by Marvieduke(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
As in the cockroaches we're running around in the ear as in if na room and parlour. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by 6ixT8: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is not the first time i am reading similaer news from China.
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by SoulB6: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I need that Green leaf oo, if you see our house now, they have totally take over.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by hollymolly66(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
wtf :-Xwtf
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by huntax(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Rearing Cockroaches is the new cash cow and trending business in China. Eating Cockroaches have different food values, health benefits or therapeutic applications.

Taking Cockroach milk with honey daily, can keep you and your family away from the doctor.

The man must have created a mini cockroach farm inside his ear as side hustle. Chinese people are business minded and never short of new innovations or improvisations.

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by chimaobinelson(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked

Please I need an explanation just like the Man who wanna know the "How's & Why's Scientist said there's no God

Pay on Delivery
there is a deep wide space in your ear called Eustachian tube in the middle ear. And again the specie is tiny german cockroach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.