Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt (47025 Views)

Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe [s:
post=83856463]Please allow them to find pleasure in little things so as to keep insanity in check. If people decided to be serious, don't u think the rate of suicide will spike with the harsh economic state we in?
[/s]
Chai! Somebody will die of bitterness today grin
No leave No Transfer!

If e pain you...you drink tilapia tea

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=ZombieTERROR post=83856502]only fools stormed out

They were jobless [/quote][/s]
Tacha sure knows how to spray pepper grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
NwaOhafia:
angry
Joblessness have eaten deep in this country

I swear. It's sad
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Tiztonio(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by nadesh(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I was there live and the people that came to welcome her weren't more than 20 ... So stop saying fans as if the whole of portharcourt stood still.
My chest grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Realfrankie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
That one na their own business me na money I de find

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:
[/s]
Chai! Somebody will die of bitterness today grin
No leave No Transfer!

If e pain you...you drink tilapia tea
Is that what you could deduce from my post? Who taught u English Comprehension in School? He/she deserves a slap tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by paparazi1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
NwaOhafia:
angry
You who claim to have something doing, drinking Panadol for somebody's headache, if I may ask you do dey come begging for food? If you are angry that they welcome Tacha then go hug transformer, yeye de smell
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by ZombieTERROR: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:
[[s]quote author=ZombieTERROR post=83856502]only fools stormed out

They were jobless [/s]
Tacha sure knows how to spray pepper grin

Who is tacher....
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is that what you could deduce from my post? Who taught u English Comprehension in School? He/she deserves a slap tongue

Tacha pepper them grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Obason22(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
The last time I checked, I perceived body odour.
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Who is tacher....

PH first Daughter... Nigerian celebrity

Who are you then?
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Umehlion(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
GistCandy:
Fans of Big Brother Naija star, Tacha have taken to the streets of Port Harcourt to welcome the reality star home with lots of excitement and cheerfulness.

It would be recalled that on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, Tacha made an unexpected move by deactivating her Instagram page for an unknown reason.

The action left many of her fans puzzled as she didn’t give any heads up before the deactivation. However, many believed the deactivation was a strategic action to announce something big.

Well, it may seem like she didn’t disappoint as the self-acclaimed Port-Harcourt first daughter has decided to have a homecoming at her place of origin. The reality star who is from Rivers state is set to engage in a meet and greet session with her fans.

She is also set to meet the Governor of the state, Nyesom Wike on Saturday. Ahead of the scheduled activities, her fans known as the “Titans” took to the street to celebrate her arrival.

However, the reality star has touched down Port-Harcourt and the first person she’s meeting up with was her confidant while still in the Big Brother house, Sir Dee.

Click link to see videos:

Stupidity

https://mobile.twitter.com/PEzidiukwu/status/1192815419691880449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1192815419691880449&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgistcandy.com%2Fvideo-fans-storm-streets-of-port-harcourt-to-welcome-bbnaija-star-tacha%2F

https://gistcandy.com/video-fans-storm-streets-of-port-harcourt-to-welcome-bbnaija-star-tacha/

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Obason22:
The last time I checked, I perceived body odour.

Go and get your own body odor so your village chief can at least recognize you

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Mikymiky0(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lazy youths

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by ZombieTERROR: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:

PH first Daughter... Nigerian celebrity
Who are you then?

OK... Wike daughter.. Hmmm
I'm zombieterror
Only intellects know me on the forum

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Oyikoha(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
She's making positive Waves
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Drhighchief11: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
If not for her zuoness, she would have won d game. Wetin concern me sef..
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by KayCee92(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okay, you mean she was welcomed by 16 people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by OKorowanta: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
Tacha I am beginning to dislike you with all these yeye stage sh*t. You didn't win bb9ja show, and no attention giving to u can change or correct that.

Neither did Ebuka won.
Today he's bigger than his fellow ex housemates.
Let God rule not man.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

OK... Wike daughter.. Hmmm
I'm zombieterror
Only intellects know me on the forum
Now that is where your fame stops..on NL tongue
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=KayCee92 post=83856931]Okay, you mean she was welcomed by 16 people. grin [/quote[/s]]

People will die of bitterness today grin
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by boban007: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
SO SOMEONE GOES FOR A COMPETITION, SHE WAS EXPELLED AND DISGRACED. U GO STAND FOR STREET TO WELCOME HER, SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WINNER? WHAT MESSAGE ARE U SENDING TO THE YOUNGER ONES.

ANYWAYS, IT TAKES A FAILURE TO APPRECIATE THE MASTER OF FAILURES. THIS IS WHY WE ARE CALLED THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND A SHIT HOLE.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
I thought this BBNAIJA trash was over! Why is it still being echoed?
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by airminem(f): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Whether you like it on not, I humbly welcome back our 'PORTHERCUNT' BBNAIJA BAE
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Donraqh(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Where are the fans?
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by NonFarmPayrol: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

PDP Dunce Governor might give her Commissioner for youth and Sport.. or Senior Special Adviser on BBnaija matters

If Ini Edo could get PDP appointment what stops Tacha... atleast it is our Oyel Money

Putting ini edo a theater arts graduate and a list actress and tacha in same sentence is madness

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by ZombieTERROR: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:

Now that is where your fame stops..on NL tongue

It's a faceless forum
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Kaetoh: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
NwaOhafia:
angry
oboy I de tell you oh..
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

It's a faceless forum
So that automatically means no fame at all undecided
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by BRASH: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
amikable97:
We pay attention to things that don't matter. Issues that demand this same energy from youths and younger generation for their own good you will not see anybody move a muscle *smh*
. Why don,t u start it? Alow adults to do what please them. Not everybody out there is jobless or lazy.
Re: Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt by Adrian98(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Paul Okoye On Where Lucy Iheonyechoro-Ugorji, His New Signee Is From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.