Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) (50817 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey / CEO Of Twitter,jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG, Meets With The Vc,staffs And Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by RTSC: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yoighaman:

Honored him with what o? Please tell me!!!!!
You are still sleeping on a bicycle.

No wonder you are hyping unilag.
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
I just love the simplicity in dressing. They let their innovations do the talking smiley

He lives in a $10m mansion,dude lives his life to the fullest,forget this one you’re saying.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

This Jack Dorsey look like someone who worships at the church of Satan. I'm just saying

ur siblings dey worship there?

4 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
RTSC:

You are still sleeping on a bicycle.

No wonder you are hyping unilag.

Tell me nau!!! Biko!!!! What did UNILAG do to support MC Oluomo??

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by amazinglanre: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
This Jack Dorsey man. It is well.

I remember back in da day when he was a brokearse how I used to accomodate him and feed him and buy him drinks and pay for ashawo to fvck him.

Now that he has made it for his future generations to cum, he has had amnesia that I exist.

It's not his fault. If not for this nonsense way that buhari has sploit things, will I even go and beg him for his endtime money?

Bros trust me, u no go make heaven grin

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

This Jack Dorsey look like someone who worships at the church of Satan. I'm just saying
What's wrong with it? Nothing

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
samonak:

Gay Alert.
I'm not gay, I'm just paying the dude a compliment
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by landforeast(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dee9977:
unilag get mouth abeg
Before nko
Akokite sets the pace and others follows

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2019
As usual....he'll be welcomed like the president of another country....can we stop worshipping these white a.s.s.e.s, i mean....they're not gods, fine.....they put their reasoning ability to good use....yet that does not make them better than us....i believe nature makes us all equal,,, when we have the right people in power this country will be unimaginable .....every time one oyinbo go visit naija for ego propelled publicity....if e no be zuckerberg e go be one fine a.s.s bitch or so...and we go just de bow down and worship angry

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Why are all those big guys over there wearing just t shirt and a Jean. . With may be an apple watch and a simple device. .

He in Nija, u see big belle, with convey and oversized shoes, shirts. Watches, 5 phones. . Helicopter etc. . Noisy lot.

5 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by nanizle(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:
see his kissable lips in this picture

Wtf.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:
see his kissable lips in this picture
gay alert

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:
Probably visiting our own World Heritage Site - The Cold Room Experience. First of it's kind.

I couldn't help but grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Robisky001:
Lemme see if he will dress modestly and stick with one particular brand of dress like Zuckerberg did, then I will know that billionaires have one thing in common.

Tech billionaires. They are all nerds.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2019
RTSC:

Meh.
He is in Lagos. It is only natural he stops at unilag.

Has nothing to do with mouth.

Self comforting narrative. grin They all go to Lagos and visit Unilag. That Unilag is in Lagos is what make it's great.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2019
RTSC:

Unilag is the biggest federal tertiary institution in Lagos.

If jack goes to Edo state for example to see the oba, he is going to visit Uniben.

No. He would not go to Edo state grin

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

nigerians...
Have you ever seen a church of Satan worshiper
Do you even know where the church of Satan is
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Black T-shirt and jean oooh that how this stupid lecturer will be scoring you zero for dressing during defense.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2019
A man who eats ones a day without calling it fasting.
If agbero/conductor no chop till 12pm na passenger go hear am. One of them nearly slapped me today and took away my #100.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2019
angelEmade:
amazing guys
hey mrs these are not guys they are men they didnt make it earlier as u are expecting ur boyfriend to make it
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 1:32am On Nov 09, 2019
No necklace or wrist watch.
FactBoyz:
Cool...

Oyinbo billionaires and simplicity

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by deji17: 1:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerians and their vainness. You look at this picture and you try to guess who is the "BOSS" here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by seguno2: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2019
YoungLionken:
Some gurls are already drawing map on how to go about seducing him before he leaves the country..

White man dey think of work, black man dey think of fcvk. Why won’t blacks be forever dominated by their white fellow humans

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by planetx: 2:13am On Nov 09, 2019
This twitter guy looks like a homeless bum.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:36am On Nov 09, 2019
The VC command respect and looks classical.
Nice suit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2019
deji17:
Nigerians and their vainness. You look at this picture and you try to guess who is the "BOSS" here
That's our culture, that's the way our brain is wired, something for average black people all over the world. It's better we accept it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Dumbass vc

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by malali: 4:24am On Nov 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by seguno2: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2019
MicroBox:
The VC command respect and looks classical.
Nice suit.

Nice suit for zero value created for the society, compared to the guy in tee shirt?
Classical ko, comical ni.
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by seguno2: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2019
MicroBox:

That's our culture, that's the way our brain is wired, something for average black people all over the world. It's better we accept it and move on.

Move on to where and what?
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by seguno2: 5:13am On Nov 09, 2019
landforeast:

Before nko
Akokite sets the pace and others follows

The pace in what exactly please?
Anything of value?
Re: Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) by optimistfeel(m): 5:29am On Nov 09, 2019
CEO Himself........twitter thanks for that bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Cheat For Unlimited Facebook Likes / Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.