Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter (1833 Views)

Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Recall that Twitter co CEO, Jack visited Nigeria yesterday as part of his African trip this year.

Ex Bbnaija Housemate and reality star, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha is having her homecoming in the oil rich city of Port Harcourt today.

Tacha has been trending on Twitter and many social platforms worldwide for more than two months now, even after the end of the reality TV show, courtesy of her large fan base known as Titans

Today the CEO of Twitter just followed Tacha making her the second Nigerian after actress Genevieve Nnaji to be followed by Jack.

See screenshots below

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
More

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
We're global now grin

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
No Leave No Transfer! undecided

Those Titans you called jobless were putting her on the map undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by Beckysexy(f): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations to her
If I were Tacha, I'll use that opportunity to advertise my market for him

I heard he's still single tho
Well Jeff Bezoz is not bad for me Sha

4 Likes

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by Sapphire86(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations to her

She's not gonna leave Ladi for him oooo..... One good thing about her is that she's fiercely loyal & that I can respect!!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations to her

Ever heard of Ladi?
It's not Tacha you're talking about.
It's not every opportunity Nigerian girls should use relationship and tie down
Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by Beckysexy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:

Ever heard of Ladi?
It's not Tacha you're talking about.
It's not every opportunity Nigerian girls should use relationship and tie down
Thought she and her boyfriend separated when she came out of BBN house undecided
Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beckysexy:

Thought she and her boyfriend separated when she came out of BBN house undecided
No.. they didn't..she only switched management

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by DaniDamani(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
She was disqualified to greater heights.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
DaniDamani:
She was disqualified to greater heights.
They dunno undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by Alex09(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Some people are fake.
Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by GreetMe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Alex09:
Some people are fake.
Fake Asin how?
Re: Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter by Alex09(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreetMe:

Fake Asin how?
Me i don't like tacha dat much but i'm just happy for her right now but i'm not the fake ass though

(1) (Reply)

Photos: MC Oluomo NURTW Signs An Agreement Deals With Opay & Sonlink / Bbnaija Tobi Ends Engagement With Kim Oprah For Cheating On Him With Older Man / Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.