Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter (1609 Views)

Outrage on Arewatwitter as they trend the killing of northerners in Anambra(pic) / Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) / #arewatwitter: Arewa Guys Seen Chilling And Dancing In Private Jet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FactBoyz: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Arewa Twitter is currently trending in the Nigerian Twitter cyberspace.

Arewa is a general term used to refer the socio cultural group of Nigerians from the northern part of the country.

A beautiful lady from "Arewa" posted a picture of herself in the swimming pool; but someone debased the post in the comments section citing Religious reasons but it didn't go down well for most Twitter users who bashed the young man and others who supported him.

See Tweets below

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/11/see-the-reason-why-arewatwitter-is-trending-on-twitter.html

lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FactBoyz: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
The comment from the guy who didn't agree citing religious reasons

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FactBoyz: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Reactions to the guys comment

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by ZombieTERROR: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why would she be in a swimming pool to start with....

When Boko is recruiting

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FactBoyz: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
More Reactions

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by nairalandankrah: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere!!! Damnn.
Nonsense and senator yerima

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by javaguru: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
I hope this doesnt get to the front page
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by IamPatriotic(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Who doesn't know that the hypocrisies of aboki is unmatched anywhere in the world

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by gloriaunobi(f): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
They nailed the Arewa Twitter

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Aidejay(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Person don even tire for this pple seff!
What a country.
It's just unfortunate that the rest of Nigeria has to deal with their rubbish.
May we be delivered from this bondage soon.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by sweetonugbu: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pervert

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Monogamy: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ayam not understanding

Like wtf is this?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Ojiofor: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Have they declared FATWA on her yet?

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by ursullalinda(f): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Even with the tutle neck....they are still complaining....some people gat no joy @ all

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Its no different in the south where sporting dreadlocks or having 'style' is discouraged by even the youth.
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by BlackfireX: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Where is that funny looking mustache called Luggard

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Islam my religion is somehow cankerous !
If you give Dem face ,I don't

Insult me of unclothedness and lose ur tongue

Allah Akbar u

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2019
she looks like rekhina that claims to base in "ajman" and spells "ajman" as Aljmani lol
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
she looks like rekhina that claims to base in "ajman" and spells "ajman" as Aljmani lol
And so !

Arewa Twit stanks of illiteracy , wickedness and Hypocricy ,

Dey dm Igbo girls wearing pants ,promising to pay dem millions where dia wives suffer penury and hunger spits

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2019
This one don go take something for that corner for ajman industrial

you better quickly pay your madam

Whats hypocrisy in wanting their sisters to dress good, and if they are illetrate (inability to read or write) they wont be on twitter

Arab girls are super beautiful, super rich, and very educated, yet they cover up and enjoy a wonderful life

Rekhina:
And so !

Arewa Twit stanks of illiteracy , wickedness and Hypocricy ,

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Whats hypocrisy in wanting thier sisters to dress good, and if they are illetrate (inability to read or write) they wont be on twitter

By Allah men are evil I swear ,
Can't u see hw dey keep shut to atrocities and Holocaust happening in d north .
Only to talk trash on a lady wearing a cardigan on a swimming pool haba haba! sad

I swear dat rubbish can't happen in my subburb in Dubai

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Whats hypocrisy in wanting their sisters to dress good, and if they are illetrate (inability to read or write) they wont be on twitter

Arab girls are super beautiful, super rich, and very educated, yet they cover up and enjoy a wonderful life

Arab girls are wot ? wink Haba u are a joke

Arab ladies who does horrible things in secret only to cover it up with hijab ,u think wearing pants and bra is worst Dan torture house ba?, I have posted my pants and bra fotos on Islam page overseas ,but dos ones a civilised

Give ur stupid sermon to illiterate cos am a graduate with B.ed and msc

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2019
when you love your sister, wife and girlfriend.. you protect them like treasure

but why do you like telling lies up and down... Ajman is a separate state same as Dubai and sharjah or fujairah

So how come you reside in Ajman, and your surbburb is in Dubai.. thats like you saying you stay in Abuja and your "surburb" is in Lagos grin

Rekhina Rekhina.. lamba the lamba

better talk true.. one rich nairaland fit carry you go dubai this december

Rekhina:
By Allah men are evil I swear ,
Can't u see hw dey keep shut to atrocities and Holocaust happening in d north .
Only to talk trash on a lady wearing a cardigan on a swimming pool haba haba! sad

I swear dat rubbish can't happen in my subburb in Dubai
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

but why do you like telling lies up and down... Ajman is a separate state same as Dubai and sharjah or fujairah

So how come you reside in Ajman, and your surbburb is in Dubai.. thats like you saying you stay in Abuja and your "surburb" is in Lagos grin

Excuse me did u see me in ur dreams

Which one is rekhina rekhina have

U dumbass ,poverty leeches and useless faithless hypocrite call d whole of UAE ,Dubai ,
...and when I tell a fool am in aljman ,he will say is in India ,For ur info Use is a small country

Stop fantasizing on my ass mention Sha Sha Sha ,

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by solmusdesigns: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2019
I catch am, it pain am.... lol village girl forming with borrowed data

Rekhina:
Excuse me did u see me in ur dreams

Which one is rekhina rekhina have

U dumbass ,poverty leeches and useless faithless hypocrite call d whole of UAE ,Dubai ,
...and when I tell a fool am in aljman ,he will say is in India ,For ur info Use is a small country

Stop fantasizing on my ass mention Sha Sha Sha ,
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FakeManna: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FakeManna: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FakeManna: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Hypocrisy.

They should stop using all western inventions too
Re: See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter by FakeManna: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
I catch am, it pain am.... lol village girl forming with borrowed data

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna: Buratai Replies El-rufai On Command Secondary School Request / Nigeria’s Foreign Debt Was $7 Billion In 2015. It Is $25 Billion Now. / Where Is Osibanjo? Vanguardngr Joins Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.