Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 (477 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 by Samuelblue(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Vanila honestly couldn’t believe what was happening!! Luke was leaning closer, closer and closer, like he was really going to kiss her.

She closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss, only to hear him burst into laughter. She gasped in embarrassment Vanila “why the hell are you laughing” Luke struggled to speak admist laugher “look at you! You really wanted the kiss” Vanila rolled her eyes” you’re such a clown “Then she walked into her huge dressing room and Luke followed her She scoffed at him” like seriously?? What if I wanna UnCloth, and go naked.

“Luke smirked” well technically, that’s what models do “Vanila “Bleep you” Luke “uhh will love that “Vanila couldn’t help laughing, they she turned to the large mirror and pouted “maybe you’re right, maybe I need to change the color of my hair”.

Luke “yup” Vanila touched her small perky breasts” and a few other things “Luke “nope, they’re perfect, in size and shape “Vanila threw him a cushion “you perv! So you’re been examining my boobs.

“Luke gave his signature charming smile and walked closer, he leaned forward from behind so his jaw was Touching her shoulders.

“I’m serious, your body is perfect the way it is, you don’t need any form of surgery you may regret later, and once you begin one, you can’t end” Vanila sighed “I don’t think my manager would think so “Luke “who says you need one “Vanila was startled” what do you mean??”.

Luke “I can manage you” Vanila burst into laughter “wait! Are you serious” Luke “100%, I know a lot of industry people, I’m good at stuffs like this I can land you lots of big gigs “Vanila eyed him” and yet you don’t have a job” Auch! That must’ve hurt, vanila quickly retracted her words”, I didn’t mean it like that but we’re taking about my career here.

“Luke smiled “it’s cool, and I have a job, I manage both your parents webs and other things in case you don’t know” He gave a brief pause and continued” look, all you have to do is trust me and you won’t regret it “Vanila sighed “fine, let’s give it a shot.

“Luke sighed in relief “great thanks so, first of all, do you have money?? “Vanila” I’ve got 13 million dollars in my account” Luke “wow that’s huge” Vanila “yeah but dad gave me an extra credit card, says I can spend maximum of fifty million dollars,”

Luke “ok , so first, you need to freshen up, we need to go shopping and give you a new look, while you’re at it, I’ll log into your Gram and spice things up” Vanila “ok, I’ll meet you in the car, and please help me follow a Tom Carrie” Luke “who’s that ??” Vanila “a guy I like and please leave my room”, with that, she stormed off.

Get full story here: https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-5/

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Books Can You Recommend About How To Find A Life Partner? / Grammarly Premium / How To Make Money From Just Reading Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.