Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool (7901 Views)

Rihanna Is Fully Covered As She Is Seen For First Time Since Giving Birth (photo / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Praizenewstv: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
A Nigerian Muslim woman has been called out on Twitter for being indecent, despite covering her whole body, save for her face, while in a pool, praizenews report.

The woman had on a head covering then wore a burkini that covered her neck, her hands down to her wrists and her legs.

She shared the photo on Twitter but got called out. Some accused her of being indecent while some went on to sexualize her even though she was fully covered.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-muslim-woman-accused-of-indecency-despite-being-fully-covered-in-a-pool/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Praizenewstv: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of the lady that has got people talking ====> HERE

More

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
why should anyone give a damn how online strangers judge the way she dresses...?!?!?!?

to hell with anyone, as if she should care... deluded supreme court of social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by TooMuchStuff: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Is Muhammad around?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by obiekunie2: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
fuking pretenders!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Olalan(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
And yet people are having sex with reckless abandon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Paige001(f): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
see them hypocrites

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by blackboy(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2019
If the mind is dirty then no matter how dressed it cant be decent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by mxpinky: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Is Muhammad around?
i blame your mother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Passionate888: 4:23am On Nov 09, 2019
These people sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ValCon888: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2019
These people should just shut their mouth.
Acting holier than thou in public
Yet evil as fùck in private.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by falcon01: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2019
she's covered but he's still aroused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Biggty(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Even though i am one but Muslims are damn hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Praizenewstv: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by hpymoment(f): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Is Muhammad around?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by chubinwa(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Alluring boobs
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by DbeststarVictor1(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2019
she's not Even sexy self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by partnerbizn5(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Wait, where is the shape?
100% is covered naa. Or they have scan machines or x rays in their eyes?
Abi na my 3k Tecno phone cause am? lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Khaleell001(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
ValCon888:
These people should just shut their mouth.
Acting holier than thou in public
Yet evil as fùck in private.

It's better to sin privately than to sin publicly.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Khaleell001(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Biggty:

You are seriously confused.
Because we tell someone to cover properly makes us hypocrites?
How many have you caught doing it?
You don't even know what hypocrisy is.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Khaleell001(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Paige001:
see them hypocrites

May God forgive us from our sins.
we are not saints,but the point is, her dressing does not meet the Islamic standard. simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ashewoboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2019
I wanna phuck hypocritical girls like this. They will be so deliciouscheesy.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2019
shocked

Her sexy Ninja outfit and the solid protrusions on her chest could make the hoely deek of an emeritus Imam stand at attention.
She should have covered herself with an explosive belt. That way, no one will see her unclothedness or curves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Professoraboki2: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

It's better to sin privately than to sin publicly.

You such a hypocrites with this comment. Get out!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by jaszplus12(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2019
Biggty:
My brother, which religion doesn't have hypocrites?? Even the irreligious people have hypocrites!!! Everything boils down to who chooses to be morally upright...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by wiseone28: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
mxpinky:
i blame my mother

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Sukueponmalu: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
It’s not just about covering your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Is this a case of a woman should be seen but not heard?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Is Muhammad around?
No. The God of Muhammad is.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Biggty:
You are an ignorant person, no offence. Would have the guts to support this girl on the day of judgement. A sin is a sin no matter how many people are doing it and a good deed remains the same no matter how many people stop doing it. Those who wear hijab(male and female) and sin will answer to Allah, just like those who don't wear it and sin. You're born to worship Allah not to worship yourselfish desires, I swear by Allah if she would'nt have gotten 1000s likes and retweets she would'nt have done it. Seek knowledge brother.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by TooMuchStuff: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
najib632:
No. The God of Muhammad is.

Ok. U mean Allah or Muhammad himself?

My guy, let that gal enjoy herself. There is no Hell fire for her but sweet paradise of big cassava, whisky,, honey, milk and clear waters from Rivers beneath. Quran 47; 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Influencers Bernie And Khloe Gram Leaked Video / The Royal Baby Is The Anti-christ! / Ayra Starr : Biography , Boyfriend , Age , Songs , Net Worth In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.