Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him (17325 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana / Sowore: DSS, Police, Others Stop Protesters At Unity Fountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by madridsta007(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2019
uboma:
I weep for my country, Nigeria.

The present government's disrespect for the rule of law has made Nigeria an object of laughter to the rest of the world.

We need a Messiah fast!

***Messiah appears!***

Nigerians: “He is Igbo, they don’t deserve to help us”
“What tribe is this Messiah sef?”
“What religion is this Messiah?”
“This Messiah looks like he is from Bayelsa State. We don’t want him. We want Change”
“This Messiah has a PhD. He is overqualified. We need someone with a School Cert”
“We are born to rule. We will not give the Messiah power”.
“This Messiah looks Igbo. We will support those who are born to rule so that we deny the Messiah power.”

No, Nigerians do not need a Messiah. Let’s be a bit honest to ourselves. Nigerians first need to cure themselves of the terrible scourge of bitter tribalism first. It is what helped instal a known dictator, Buhari. It is what has been limiting Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by madridsta007(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Tulsaguy:

Another idiot in the town hall today. Your Goodluck was a failure, Nigerians were tired of him and sent him parking, no apologies for that. We will do it again. and again.

Buhari has done worst than the dumb drunkard of otuoke, this cow fukker will smoke his prison term like shisha again....

Only the gullible think Jonathan is a better evil, both are unfortunate morons foisted on us by two useless Siamese twin of PDP & APCheat..

#Servantoflies #Liermohammedbrother

A Regretting Buharist spotted. Pele.
By their arrogance, you shall know them grin cheesy
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Gerald454: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2019
175:
This is preposterous. Absurdity in the highest of heights.

Exactly one of the reason we are where we are today. Too much English no action.
I have have always told my friends, that men like Nnandi kalu and my humble self, are people who are suppose to rule a country like Nigeria. People who are fearless and brave. I feel ashamed when people say buhari is a hard man, that idiot in just an illiterate who abuses power given to him by the useless constitution, which was written by fellow illiterates too.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Jodesky(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

You guys do realize someone needs to actually bail him out. Don’t you? They received a court order for his release. But no one is willing to stand surety. You lot should have taken time to read and understand before you comment na.

Your ignorance stinks....
For your information, the moment a suspect is arrainged before a court, it's only that court that grants bail.
In this instance, the court has granted him bail and the conditions attached thereto having been fulfilled, the DSS has no basis to hold him a day longer.
Falana announced in open court that the release order has been served on DSS but they are still holding him for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by ServantsOfTruth: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Tulsaguy:

Another idiot in the town hall today. Your Goodluck was a failure, Nigerians were tired of him and sent him parking, no apologies for that. We will do it again. and again.

Buhari has done worst than the dumb drunkard of otuoke, this cow fukker will smoke his prison term like shisha again....

Only the gullible think Jonathan is a better evil, both are unfortunate morons foisted on us by two useless Siamese twin of PDP & APCheat..

#Servantoflies #Liermohammedbrother

Yourba idiot spotted now

You should be ashamed of yourself and your tribe..why can't you fools send buhari parking lol? Or one person should come up and bail Sowore lol

This shows that your tribe are really ass lickers slaves to the hause Fulani...What a shame lol

You don't know what you have till you lose it...if the yourba coward tribe claim not to be slave one of you cowards should come up and bail Sowore lol

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by mu2sa2: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Like joke, like joke Sowore may become Nigeria's Mandela. With nobody coming out to stand surety for him, he risks spending years in detention, which is actually good for him. Mandela did 27 years and came out to be president. Sowore may replicate that feat.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by aminusodiq(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

You guys do realize someone needs to actually bail him out. Don’t you? They received a court order for his release. But no one is willing to stand surety. You lot should have taken time to read and understand before you comment na.
good... now I see alot of people have been hypnotized!!! zombie spoted!?!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by IamPatriotic(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

You're a nonentity, you know jack about court process and you wouldn't learn, but would prefer coming to nairaland to disgrace your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Vacora(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Jodesky:

Your ignorance stinks....
For your information, the moment a suspect is arrainged before a court, it's only that court that grants bail.
In this instance, the court has granted him bail and the conditions attached thereto having been fulfilled, the DSS has no basis to hold him a day longer.
Falana announced in open court that the release order has been served on DSS but they are still holding him for reasons best known to them.

Couldn't have said it better myself. You are right and it is annoying reading comments from people who are so misinformed.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense. Is he sick to go home? Or can't he recognise the route to his house?

Simply for u to release someone to go home, u are claiming he must have somebody take him.

There are procedures to follow patroit. Now let me ask you these simple unseen questions.
what if he is released with no one to take him out of the facility, he walks into danger of a sniper from paid agencies, political enemies he made with his news outlet, or even a black Ops from same government that release him...who will be held accountable? Will the citizenry believe that DSS wasn't involved? Will it not sparke nationwide protest which the government is trying to avoid with any means possible even to the cases of IPOB, EL ZAK apologist (you saw how the government contend them?
Now what if the release him to nobody and his lawyers cum team decides to cash on such lapses to play hanky-panky, who will be held responsible?
What if he runs into any form of accident? Someone is needed.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Vacora(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2019
inspirator1:

There are procedures to follow patroit. Now let me ask you these simple unseen questions.
what if he is released with no one to take him out of the facility, he walks into danger of a sniper from paid agencies, political enemies he made with his news outlet, or even a black Ops from same government that release him...who will be held accountable? Will the citizenry believe that DSS wasn't involved? Will it not sparke nationwide protest which the government is trying to avoid with any means possible even to the cases of IPOB, EL ZAK apologist (you saw how the government contend them?
Now what if the release him to nobody and his lawyers cum team decides to cash on such lapses to play hanky-panky, who will be held responsible?

So the option is for DSS to hold him indefinitely? The court order was for his immediate release from lawful custody. Keeping him for reasons you are manufacturing are irrelevant and unlawful. He is an adult with the necessary resources to get him home, if the DSS are so concerned for his welfare and safety they can convey him back to his home address? Abi is that another job that is in the too difficult category?
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by airbrush: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Horladipupo0505:
see me see trouble

lies be STD disease. lie muhammad don spread them finish
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by kalvoken(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

You should have used that energy you put in quoting those people, to read the news again, and this time very slowly so you can understand it. News from DSS says he has met all bail conditions, but no one to receive him when released.

Oh poor sowore, who knows what he has been turned to that makes them demand for AZAR/PICKER man before he can be released. Guy man fit no dey see again or his mental state might have been tampered.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by airbrush: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2019
mu2sa2:
Like joke, like joke Sowore may become Nigeria's Mandela. With nobody coming out to stand surety for him, he risks spending years in detention, which is actually good for him. Mandela did 27 years and came out to be president. Sowore may replicate that feat.

sowore become president!!! Noo even if he spend 50 years in jail na vice president southern fit become for Nigeria
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Metronomy(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2019
When he's not a parcel that needs delivery man
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Femeto: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2019
Dss Department of Stupidity Services.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by tintingz(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

Did you skip where the report said he has fulfilled his bail?
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by NGpatriot: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2019
So, non of his numerous supporters and enablers fit go sign him out of jail?

They are all still busy on the internet spreading fake news and shouting Osinbajo..

Poor activist, hope you don learn your lesson, Igbos ànd social media friends are not your friends. grin
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by tintingz(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Sowore omoyele is not a Yoruba man, he will rot in jail.
Sowore usually claim yoruba and from Ondo state.

Although there's a link he's also from Niger Delta.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Tulsaguy: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:

Yourba idiot spotted now

You should be ashamed of yourself and your tribe..why can't you fools send buhari parking lol? Or one person should come up and bail Sowore lol

This shows that your tribe are really ass lickers slaves to the hause Fulani...What a shame lol

You don't know what you have till you lose it...if the yourba coward tribe claim not to be slave one of you cowards should come up and bail Sowore lol

Unfortunate pig from the erosion-ridden yeast masturbating on anything Yoloba. Jonathan u fraudulently believed to be of ur stock is an ijaw man. He was supposed to be our true representative from the south but failed woefully, no apologies to that I say again. Let's call a spade a spade.

m proudly urhobo and nothing on this ball will make me deny my origin. Am not some negro claiming to be Jews in Malaysia.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Awefemik(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2019
What is Nigeria turning to?
Rubbish everywhere
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by NGpatriot: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Vacora:

So the option is for DSS to hold him indefinitely? The court order was for his immediate release from lawful custody. Keeping him for reasons you are manufacturing are irrelevant and unlawful. He is an adult with the necessary resources to get him home, if the DSS are so concerned for his welfare and safety they can convey him back to his home address? Abi is that another job that is in the too difficult category?

Is his lawyer or the man himself denying what the DSS said?

Have you been to the DSS to sign him out and to get said no he cannot be released?

Even the court is aware of the situation.

You people sabi talk with no sense sha
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by GhostWisperer: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
omolola15:

the bail condition was perfected in court . This is a court bail not DSS or police bail. And the DSS wasn't taking about surety but someone to receive him ON ACCOUNTABILITY.

you're the one not understanding, oga DSS lover.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Vacora(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2019
NGpatriot:

Is his lawyer or the man himself denying what the DSS said?

Have you been to the DSS to sign him out and to get said no he cannot be released?

Even the court is aware of the situation.

You people sabi talk with no sense sha

It is not my job to sign him out and since you seem to hold brief for them, tell me how all the idiotic excuses you gave in your previous post will be viewed by the courts? It is simply contempt of court to hold him any longer and their excuse no one was there to sign him out is laughable albeit a poor excuse of an arse covering exercise because they know they are pardon the phrase ‘f’ed’. The DSS are to expedite his release and not impede it. DSS have him in their custody which can be argued he is now being detained illegally, bail has been granted by competent court and their job is to release him, those are the facts.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Mokason28: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're a nonentity, you know jack about court process and you wouldn't learn, but would prefer coming to nairaland to disgrace your ancestors
Haahaahaa you’re wicked in a good way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by lookingfly: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2019
uboma:
I weep for my country, Nigeria.

The present government's disrespect for the rule of law has made Nigeria an object of laughter to the rest of the world.

We need a Messiah fast!
which Messiah...... Didn't you vote for this present Messiah? Oya enjoy your change and next level!
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by NGpatriot: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Vacora:

It is not my job to sign him out and since you seem to hold brief for them, tell me how all the idiotic excuses you gave in your previous post will be viewed by the courts? It is simply contempt of court to hold him any longer and their excuse no one was there to sign him out is laughable albeit a poor excuse of an arse coveting exercise because they know they are pardon the phrase ‘f’ed’. The DSS are to expedite his release and not impede it. DSS have him in their custody which can be argued he is now being detained illegally, bail has been granted by competent court and their job is to release him, those are the facts.

The DSS is ready to release him, but people didn't show up to sign him out.

The court is aware of the situation so let the court be the judge instead of doing roadside lawyer and rep on NL.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2019
inspirator1:

What u said is fine but believe DSS at ur own peril. Does it mean he doesn't have family members? What about his lawyer? You mean nobody is willing to drive him home? Do u know who u are talking about?

If they fear he might be attacked, why not they drive him home then. I don't believe the DSS bro.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Bluffly: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Must someone come for him? Release him he wi call his people to pick him up
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by Vacora(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2019
NGpatriot:

The DSS is ready to release him, but people didn't show up to sign him out.

The court is aware of the situation so let the court be the judge instead of doing roadside lawyer and rep on NL.

Facts don’t care about your feelings fam grin. You are entitled to your own opinion but you cannot manufacture your own facts. Good luck with your kindergarten grade excuses. They abducted him guerrilla style at a hotel and held him incommunicado in custody now they are worried they have not seen anyone to sign him out? If they are that concerned for his welfare and safety, let him telephone whoever he pleases at the expense of tax payers or public funds or call him an Uber or drive him home themselves ( this option will actually serve them better). What steps have the DSS taken to correct the situ they created? Dude, you really amuse me. I am having fun wiping with my arse with your excuses grin
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by uboma(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
lookingfly:
which Messiah...... Didn't you vote for this present Messiah? Oya enjoy your change and next level!

Do you have proof that I voted PMB?

When elders are discussing, children keeps quiet.
Re: Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him by NGpatriot: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Vacora:

Facts don’t care about your feelings fam grin. You are entitled to your own opinion but you cannot manufacture your own facts. Good luck with your kindergarten grade excuses. They abducted him guerrilla style at a hotel and held him incommunicado in custody now they are worried they have not seen anyone to sign him out? If they are that concerned for his welfare and safety, let him telephone whoever he pleases at the expense of tax payers or public funds or call him an Uber or drive him home themselves ( this option will actually serve them better). What steps have the DSS taken to correct the situ they created? Dude, you really amuse me. I am having fun wiping with my arse with your excuses grin

Unnecessary and rambling esay.

The fact that the court is aware of the situation is not my opinion or fabricated facts. Only the court is in a position to interpret what's going on so don't kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / Barr. Emeka Nwajiuba's Statement Of Appreciation And Thanksgiving / Ginika Tor Williams Contesting For Federal House Of Reps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.