Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. (623 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou / General Enquiries On Germany Short Stay/visitor's Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by Bebeu: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please, I intend to stay in Abuja, Gwarimpa precisely for at least two months. Anybody with information on how to get an affordable short stay apartment should kindly indicate.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:26am On Nov 09, 2019
250K per week, when I am not mad.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by Bebeu: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2019
A self con will be adequate.
Re: I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by ChristoBam: 2:48pm On May 15, 2021
Bebeu:
Please, I intend to stay in Abuja, Gwarimpa precisely for at least two months. Anybody with information on how to get an affordable short stay apartment should kindly indicate.

Thanks.

I'm always looking for apartments like this every year but never successful. I don't even think it's safe to look for one now with the desperation in this country. One might be lured to a kidnappers den.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Short Stay Apartment In Abuja. by KennethPriceNG: 11:30am On May 25, 2023
Discover the Perfect Short Stay Apartments in Abuja:

Look no further! Our partner apartments offer a wide range of stylish and comfortable retreats, catering to both business and leisure travelers. Experience the best of Abuja's hospitality with our carefully selected accommodations.

Book Now and Enjoy a Memorable Stay in Abuja:

At Kenneth Price Nigeria, we understand the importance of finding the right accommodation for your stay. Our partner apartments provide a delightful blend of comfort, convenience, and affordability, ensuring a memorable experience. Whether you're visiting Abuja for a short stay or an extended period, our carefully curated selection guarantees a pleasant and hassle-free experience.

Discover Your Ideal Home Away from Home:

From luxurious suites to spacious apartments, our partner accommodations offer a wide range of options to suit your preferences and needs. Each apartment is thoughtfully designed, featuring modern amenities, stylish decor, and a welcoming ambiance. Whether you're traveling solo, with a partner, or as a family, our partner apartments provide the perfect home away from home.

Contact us for the Best Deals and Discounts:

For the best deals and discounts on our partner apartments, contact Kenneth Price Nigeria today. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is ready to assist you in finding the ideal accommodation that fits your budget and requirements. Let us make your stay in Abuja truly unforgettable.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience unmatched comfort and convenience during your stay in Abuja. Contact Kenneth Price Nigeria at +2348098118755 today and let us help you find the perfect partner apartment that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.

Experience the best of Abuja's hospitality with our partner apartments. Book now and make your stay in Abuja truly memorable!

For long stay deals and discounts, call 08098118755.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dubai Experience From Lagos / Traveling To Canada / How Can We Develop Tourism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.