Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Road To Internet Success - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Road To Internet Success (671 Views)

I Want An App Developed For Me, That Can Grant Free Access To Internet / One Punch Man : Road to Hero money diamonds hack iOS Android / Opera One Time To Internet Explorer Is Listing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road To Internet Success by NLSOFT: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
You see, the whole Internet Marketing thing can be quite scary when you first get into it. I thought I'd share some of my experiences to date.

I have been looking at Internet Marketing for a while. I managed to get some resale rights for a product kit about Internet Marketing. I planned on selling these product kit a mailing list that I paid for, to people with internet businesses and websites.

So I found myself writing my sales letter. With no previous experience of writing copy, this proved difficult. What proved more difficult was the fact that I was trying to sell to a market that I wasn't in and had very little knowledge about!

I decided that I needed to find out what Internet Marketing is all about. So I sat down and study all of the product kits then I'd planned to sell and try to understand as much as possible as quickly as possible.

The product kit is from a seminar that was held in Las Vegas, not even in my country Nigeria. The seminar was the "Internet Marketers Superconference", and the speakers where the biggest names in internet marketing. People such as Armand Morin, Bruce Clay, Carl Gelleti.

With an ever-increasing knowledge base about different marketing strategies and ways to make money on the internet, I was itching to start building my site and start making money.

So off I went and registered a domain, my first ever domain name mmitweb and mmitsms, set up a hosting account and started to move in the right direction.

It was then that I started to struggle. I had so many ideas flying around my head I didn't know where to begin. What was I going to sell? What Market was I going to sell to? What about the basics?,

I'd never built a website in my life then, all that html code looks so complicated to me. So I decided that I'd just get up there and give it a go, if I need to learn something, I'll learn it, somehow. so i started learning to code, it was fun and lovely

I Installed Dreamweaver That proved to be a great tool. It's surprising how easy it is using that software. I was able to build up 3 websites as my field of practical learning experience.

I used the same hosting account and created Sub-Domains. I think this is great, I can create as many sub-domains as I want, publish them as individual websites and I only have to pay for one account! Fantastic! By the way. Ever since then I Have Hosted thousands of websites, Personally Design and develop hundreds and still counting

So where am I now?
I Own www.nairalearn.com being The Fastest Growing eLearning Portal In Nigeria

I Olso Own www.advert.ng The Nigeria Online Marketplace for Buy And Sell Anything. Not Ending There

I Also Own www.smsafrica24.com Bulksms Portal For Africa

I Thank God. God Has Been Helping Us

1 Like

Re: Road To Internet Success by ignitewatch(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Sale on Web Hosting / Blog For Sale / US Whatsapp Number For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.