Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back (1920 Views)

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by chiomarita: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze who recently lost her immediate elder sister, ‘Aunty Chi’, who she described as her heroine, adviser and confidant, has received a shocking message from a fan.

The Imo state born movie diva says she never expected any human to love her so much to the extent of inking her face on her back.

Expressing her excitement and shock as well, Ruth said, ” Wow…This one is incredible..
This is Beyond Me…This Made me cry so much yesterday when I saw it.
I never believed a human being can Love me this much…�
A fan that is not even a Nigerian drawing my face at her back, Wow, Wow…Jesus Christ…
This is unbelievable ���
This is a big WOW…AmShock
#amgrateful #diehardfan.”
It would be recalled that just few weeks ago, to honour her sister, Ruth shaved off her entire hair, but that cost her a huge loss; her fiancé.
“Because of the love I have for my sister, I has planned to shave off my hair for her, then it coincided with a script where I would also have to go almost bald. I decided took the job and shaved off my hair. That was how I lost my man.
My fiancé called off our introduction and engagements party which was supposed to be in few weeks time just because I shaved off my hair....more at https://pearlsnews.com/actress-ruth-eze-left-in-tears-after-liberian-fan-tattooed-her-face-on-her-back/

Re: Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by beresponsible(m): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2019
No vex aunty. Dump you after chopping you anyhow. A real man will love you, hair or no hair

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by Passionate888: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2019
typing....
Re: Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by Friidede: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Wow so much love
Re: Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by partnerbizn5(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Nawao, but how sure am i that this wasn't staged?

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Eze Left In Tears After Liberian Fan Tattooed Her Face On Her Back by Heroclitus(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Doing such for a fellow human who would quickly forget about your existence as soon as she leaves your presence

pure Obsession

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Reveals His Twin / Erica Just Had Sex With Kidd Again!!? / Ka3na Wants Ozo As He Snubs Nengi,see What They Did In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.